Yr. 1 Class M

All Girls High School

 

Minseok was happily walking to school. It was her first day as a high school student and to say she is excited is a very obvious understatement.

 

She woke up early, not being able to sleep a wink the previous night, and started getting ready. After a long shower and an even longer breakfast she woke up her mother and begged her to do her hair, After all she can’t look like a hobo with bad hair in her first day of high school! And what was the purpose of begging her parents for contact lenses all summer if she was just going to look bad anyways on the first day of school.

 

 So there she was skipping on her way to her first day of her first year of high school, her cute pigtails bouncing with every skip.

 

She decided to slow down once she was close to the school, her nerves finally catching up to her, and a sense of dread washed upon her as she clutched her bag with both hands.

 

What if no one likes me? She thought what if they think I am dumb and never even give me the chance of getting to know me?

 

She was almost coming to a complete stop as these thoughts run through her head when a force knocked her over and unto the floor. All of her belongings that were inside of her school bag were now scattered on the sidewalk.

 

She looked up only to notice a really cute girl, with caramel blonde hair, rosy cheeks, a button nose, and the same school uniform as her own.

 

She started expectantly at the other girl, waiting for some sort of apology or at least a hand to help with her stuff.

 

‘Oh!’ the girl finally realizing that Minseok was waiting for her ‘uh…..hmm.’ She proceeded to place both of her hands on Minseok’s cheeks and was talking in a rapid language that Minseok did not understand.

 

She looked extremely pained with guilt, as she squeezed Minseok’s cheeks, and it seemed as tears started to collect in her eyes.

 

‘It’s okay’ Minseok tried to say as she slapped the other girl’s tiny hands from her face. ‘It’s okay’ she repeated.

 

The girl made a circle with her thumb and forefinger ‘okay!’ she said giddily. ‘okay!’ She repeated with more enthusiasm. She then proceeded to hug Minseok and kiss her on the cheek before skipping away into the school.

 

Minseok just stayed there on the ground looking into the direction the pretty girl had skipped away to with confusion.

 

‘Do you need help with that?’

 

The small voice broke Minseok from her trance to look up to a girl with a gentle face, and a round head.

 

‘Oh, uh, it’s okay you don’t need to inconvenience yourself, I just got a little distracted.’

 

The other girl just chuckled and proceeded to help Minseok pick up her things

 

‘It’s no mind really, I’m Joonmyun by the way’ she said stretching out her hand

 

‘Minseok’ She replied shaking Joonmyun’s hand politely.

 

They decided to walk together the short distance they had to school, and Minseok learned that Joonmyun was a starting first year as herself. They made amiable and idle conversation.

 

Once inside the building both Minseok and Joonmyun were lead to a wall that contained the lists of names of students by class and year, and of course the student body blocking everyone’s view such lists. After pushing and wriggling herself to a close distance Minseok was finally able to see that she was placed in class ‘M.’ S he turned excitedly to look for Joonmyun, and decided to push and wriggle herself out to have a better chance at finding her.

 

‘Joonmyun!’ she exclaimed once spotting the other girl. Joonmyun turned to her raising her hand and waving, just incase Minseok didn’t see her. ‘I got in class ‘M’’ Minseok yelled at Joonmyun once she got into a closer hearing distance. ‘I got into class ‘K’

 

Minseok couldn’t really hide her face of disappointment, she had managed to make a friend and said friend was in a different class. Life is rather harsh.

 

Joonmyun chuckled at Minseok’s pout, and placed a hand on her shoulder. ‘It’s okay, I mean were probably across the hall or something. So we can still talk during breaks and such.’ Minseok’s face brightened at the prospect of her new friend’s words. ‘Yeah that’s true’ She said lamely.

 

‘Now let’s go to class, we don’t want to be late in our first day, I’ll walk you to class’

 

High school isn’t that bad. Minseok though as Joonmyun kept her close by holding her hand as they made their way to separate classes.

 

Poor little naive Minseok, didn’t know that there would be days that those words would make no sense in her own mind, and the rest of days she would regret even thinking them. 

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I decided to read FLIRTATIONSHIP, and well, I was disapointed. I don't know why I decided that it was going to be like Azumanga Daioh, but I was so wrong!(UGH! WHY DID I EVEN THINK THAT IT IS IN THE RATED M SECTION! I AM SO DUMB!) So I decided to make my own rendition of one of my favorite mangas ever with EXO! (YAY~)