Feelings....

Right beside you...

 

Jaejoong Pov  

It's 8 in the morning and we were heading to the church to attend the Union of my brother Kim Junsu and Park Yoochun. You might be wondering who i am with right now, right? well, He is the love of my life and my best friend, Jung Yunho.

We take a cab on our way to the Church. It isn't  a long drive anyway, so after a few minutes we reach our destination. The wedding is private and only exclusive family members and close friends are able to witness their solemnly vows. Everyone felt their undying love and devotion to each other the moment where the ceremony reach the time for them to exchange their vows to each other. Tears of happiness are visible to the eyes of their family members including me. 

After 2 hours the ceremony is over and we were both heading out of the Church.

"it's been 4 years Yunnie, don't you think it's time for us to settle down?  i asked while looking at him.

he looks at me and he just flashed a smile leaving me with a penny of thoughts. I just thought that knowing him for almost  10 years i guess he's still scared for a long time commitment.

 

 

2 months later....

I came to his apartment and as soon as he open the door I found my way to his living room and sat at the single couch there. I looked at the brochure that he got for me to browse for wedding dresses and rings.

Coffee or Soju? he said with his usual playful tone.

Cold water, its pretty hot outside. i replied.

ok, ill be right back make yourself at home like always he said while he heads out to the kitchen.

 

After awhile, as i was flipping through the pages of the magazine i felt that someone is staring at me.

Yah!  i know I'm y, pretty handsome and irresistably charming. so what's with the stare?  i asked without looking at him trying to calm my heart like it really wants to get out from my chest for beating so fast. I stand up and saw him still looking at me.

 "you know i love you right?..

"yeah right you love to tease me all the time i chuckled and turned my back on him and start to gather my things including the magazines i was flipping a while ago...

you know this wont work ill look at this when i got home i didnt like.... I couldnt finish what im going to say coz i felt a pair of arms encircled on my waist hugging me from behind...

"this makes me calm and i hope well stay like this always.... i heard him say in a very low voice like i cant almost hear it... He usually do this whenever hes tired or upset to something.

I sighed  "if only i could..."  

End of Pov

 

 

Yunho pov

It was a fine day, i woke up with a smile on my face and I still can't believe that my friend will end his bachelor life in a few hours from now. I took a bath and choose the simple suit to wear, dont want to withstand the groom aren't we. So I head out and walked a few steps and see him going out from his house..

just in time i thought youll make us late again to the occasion... I mocked him and he just pout.

You might be wondering who is he, well lets say he's my other half my best friend Kim Jaejoong.

We take a cab on our way to the Church. It isn't  a long drive anyway, so after a few minutes we reach our destination. The wedding is private and only exclusive family members and close friends are able to witness their solemnly vows. Everyone felt their undying love and devotion to each other the moment where the ceremony reach the time for them to exchange their vows to each other.

2 hours passed and soon the ceremony has ended. Jae and i were heading out of the church when i heard him speak

"It's been 4 years Yunnie, dont you think its time for us to settle down?" i looked at him and smiled...

Yes we were in a relationship for 4 years now but still this feeling keeps on growing whenver he's around... It's wrong, i know it but how come it felt so right whenever he's in my arms like hmm... he really was meant to be with me... I look back at him once more and saw him with his thinking position. I know that my actions left him confused again as always...

 

2months later...

I heard a knock on my door and i know it's Jae. Since when did he learn to knock i ask myself. He usually has the spare key of my apartment. Anyway I open the door for him and He step inside without a word and finds his way into the living room where he sat in one of the single couch available there and pick up the brochure I got there to help me decide.

Coffee or Soju? i asked with my playful tone trying to break the silence.

Cold water its pretty hot outside.. he shortly replied.

Ok ill be right back make yourself at home then i head out to the kitchen to prepare some drinks. I open the fridge and get a bottle of cold water and Soda for us. Then i made my way out  to the living room. He was busy flipping through the pages of the magazines so i thought he didnt notice that i was coming back so i lean on the door frame in the living room and watch him when i remember something...

Flashback

 

4 years ago....

I was waiting for him to meet me up at Love in the ice Cafe where we usually eats our favorite ice cream. After a few minutes he came along with a girl whom i met for the first time.

Yunnie this is Tiffany, my girlfriend....

Right then i felt something strange. 

 

end of flashback

 

Yah!  i know I'm y, pretty handsome and irresistably charming. so what's with the stare?  i snapped out of my thoughts and i saw him looking straight into my direction.

 "you know i love you right?..  i don't know what makes me say it I just feel like to say it. He is used with my random acts anyway.

"yeah right you love to tease me all the time he replied mockingly i guess his thinking that im teasing him again so he turn around and start to gather his things. I started to walk closer to him.

you know this wont work ill look at this when i got home i didnt like.... he couldnt finish what he's going to say cause I suddenly encircled my arms in his waist hugging him from behind looking for comfort.

"this makes me calm and i hope to stay like this always.... I whisper while leaning my head on his shoulder...

at the back of my mind all i want to say is he's the only person who can make my heart beats fast and slow at the same time...

End of Pov

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

As promise here's the first chapter.

i know it's pretty lame. im so so so nervous on what will be your feedback but still i hope you'll enjoy it ^^

And oh if you have more time feel free to try and look at my sister story Love Again!!! Thank you!