"Where’s my Sungmin?!" A KyuMin one-shot.

Where’s my Sungmin?!

I still can’t believe my luck. I never win anything so I’m really happy. And winning backstage passes to SS3 is the best thing that any girl can ever win! The amazing concert has just ended and I enjoyed every minute of it. Now I was being escorted by a security guard and the organizer of SS3 to the dressing room of my idols. I can’t believe I’m actually going to meet them. My heart started racing as the security guard opened the door to the dressing room. The first person I saw was the leader, Leeteuk. He approached me quickly and then flashed me a cute smile.

“Annyeong haseyo!” He greeted me.

“Annyeong haseyo! Kwon Yumi imnida!” I bowed at him.
“Are you ready to hang out with us tonight?” He asked me, his dimple showing. I nodded at him eagerly and then the rest of Super Junior started to gather around us. I nearly died. They were all so nice and friendly, flashing me their beautiful smiles even though I know that they were all exhausted. I obviously focused my attention to my bias, Sungmin who was just being himself, acting cute and being cute.

“Did you enjoy the concert?” He asked me with a wide grin on his face. I wanted to pinch his cheeks so much.

“I did oppa, you guys were amazing.” I replied cheerfully.

Soon enough we were out of the stadium and making our way to a nearby bar. When we got there, everyone bought me drinks even though I declined strongly. Everyone else were drinking too and I had a really good time with all of them especially Sungmin. Although every time I was with Sungmin, I would always catch Kyuhyun watching me and my moves. I don’t know if it was real or if it was just the effect of alcohol on me. When the night ended, I said my goodbyes to the boys and Kyuhyun was the only one who didn’t give me a hug. I didn’t mind as I really don’t like him that much.

“How are you getting home?” Sungmin asked me.

“I’m getting a taxi home oppa. Thank you for a wonderful night!” I replied.

“You can’t get a taxi on your own, it’s too late.” He said worriedly.

“Sungmin-ah, maybe you can make sure she gets home safely?” Leeteuk said.

“No hyung--” Kyuhyun disagreed strongly.

“Okay!” Sungmin agreed and then he waved at the boys goodbye.

“See you back at the dorm hyung! Bye Yumi!” Donghae shouted.

 

**************************************************************

 

“Kamsahamnida!” Sungmin said and paid the taxi driver. He got out of the taxi with me and then he walked me to my front door. I took out my keys and then unlocked the door. Without even asking him, he walked in my apartment. I thought he was gonna go back to the dorm straight after he sees me home. “Might aswell take advantage of the situation.” I thought to myself. Without saying anything, I led him to my living room and we both sat down on my sofa. He smiled at me cutely and seductively at the same time.

“Do you want a drink or something?” I asked.

“Coffee will be okay I guess,” He replied. Halfway through standing up, he pulled me back down on the sofa and then started kissing me straight on the lips. I was so shocked by his sudden move but I kissed him back anyway. My hands crawled up to his neck pulling him even closer to me. I didn’t stop him when his hands slipped under my blouse, my skin, giving me goose bumps all over. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I was desperate to taste every inch of him. We kissed for a long time and when we stopped, we were both out of breath. He looked into my eyes in a very intense way.

“Where’s your bedroom?” He murmured ily.

I smiled slyly and then I grabbed his hand. I took him to my bedroom upstairs and then pushed him down on the bed. He smiled at my action and waited for me to join him. I took something out from one of my drawers before joining him on my bed. I crawled on top of him as he moved on the centre of the bed while holding on to my waist. I started kissing his neck and at the same time, I grabbed hold of his right hand then held it above his head. He had his eyes closed and he was itching to get my clothes off.

There was a loud *click* and clanging of metals. I grinned triumphantly. Sungmin’s eyes widened when he saw what I did.

I got out of bed and then turned the lights on.

“What is this?!” He demanded as he shook his right hand which was now handcuffed on my bed post. With his free left hand, he started to take his phone out of his jeans pocket. I snatched it away from his hand just in time and quickly turned his precious phone off.

“You’re all mine now oppa,” I chimed as I skipped out of the bedroom.

“Ya!! Yumi! Let me go!! Jigeun!!” I heard him yell angrily after me.

I just abducted Lee Sungmin.

 

**************************************************************

 

The next morning, I woke up in my living room with a slight headache. It all somehow dispensed when I remembered who was in my bedroom. I folded my blanket and then carried it with me upstairs. I opened my bedroom door and I saw Sungmin sleeping peacefully with his right hand still handcuffed. I looked closely and his right wrist had red lines around them. He was trying to get out of them handcuffs. He’s lucky I didn’t gag him. I placed a blanket on top of him before I headed to the bathroom. After that I got dressed to go to college and then I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I cooked some for Sungmin as well. At half past 10, I was all ready to go. I took the tray of breakfast to my bedroom and then placed it on my nightstand. Sungmin woke up and he shook with fear when he saw me.

“Eat up oppa, I’ll see you when I get home. Araso?” I smiled sweetly at him. His lips stayed into a tight line and then he grimaced when he saw the food. I reached over to him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. I shut the door and I could feel his eyes on me as I walked out. I picked up my car keys from the kitchen counter and then headed for the front door. When I swung it open, I saw someone who was just about to ring the doorbell.

It was Cho Kyuhyun. .

“Hey oppa! What are you doing here?” I greeted him. I tried my best to make my voice sound innocent. I don’t think he bought it though. He eyed me carefully and then he asked huskily, “where’s my Sungmin?”

Oh no. Couldn’t he have just gone to the police instead of doing the investigating himself? My knees shook at the thought of being found out.

I looked away from him and then locked my front door.

“Yumi. Where’s my Sungmin hyung?” He asked again. His voice was so intense and scary. I pushed him slightly out of the way as I made my way towards my car. “Ya.” He called.

“I don’t know Kyu oppa, he just dropped me off last night.” I said.

“Liar. He never went back to the dorm last night. We tried calling him, his phone is turned off.” Kyuhyun glared at me.

“I wouldn’t know anything oppa.” I said.

“Liar.” He repeated.

“Why are you accusing me?!” I screeched.
“Because I have every right to accuse you! Now tell me where is he?” He demanded.

“I. DON’T. KNOW.” I answered.

“Then can I search your apartment?” He said. Hell no.

“No way! Don’t even try breaking in or I’ll report you!” I threatened him even though my voice cracked a little. He sighed out loud and then put his hands deep inside his jeans pockets.

“I hope you find him soon.” I told him before I got in my car. I could feel his gaze on me as I started the engine. I started to drive away and when I looked at my rear view mirror, he just got in in his own car. Phew.

 

**************************************************************

 

As I drove to college, Kyuhyun followed. When I got out of college, his car was parked beside my car. When I went to the supermarket, he followed. When I drove home, he still followed. He got out of his car when I reached my front door.

“Can I search your apartment now?” he asked sternly. This boy won’t quit!

“Absolutely not!” I shouted at his face.

“Wae??” He whined.

“You’ve been following me all day, I’m sick of it. Go away now or I will call the police and tell them that you are stalking me!” I said and pointed my finger at him. He took two steps back and he put his palms up in the air in defeat.

Thank goodness.

“This is not over Kwon Yumi. I will find him.” He said before he turned around and walked off. I blew a sigh of relief when his car was nowhere to be seen. I quickly ran to my bedroom to check on Sungmin. He was still there and all the food from this morning was gone. However, he looked like he was in so much pain.

“What’s wrong??” I asked worriedly.

“I need to go to the toilet.” He said.

“Oh. I didn’t think of that.” I mumbled to myself. I quickly locked my bedroom door and then hid the key inside my bra just in case he tries to run away.

“I won’t run away, I feel pretty weak right now. If I run, you’ll probably catch me.” He admitted. I instantly felt a little sorry for him. I took the handcuffs off his hand and then he rushed to the toilet. I looked at the time and it was now 6pm. He hasn’t eaten since this morning. This is torture. I don’t mean to torture him. When he came out of the toilet, he was rubbing his right wrist.

“Can you handcuff my left hand this time?” He requested as he sat back down on the bed. He really has no intention of trying to get away.

“Sure,” I smiled at him as I handcuffed his left hand. *click*

“I’ll make you some dinner now.” I told him.

 

**************************************************************

 

The next day, I was glad when I saw that there wasn’t any sign of Kyuhyun outside my front door. I left Sungmin a lot of food and water in the bedroom and I also removed the handcuff so he can go to the toilet but I locked my bedroom door so he won’t be able to go anywhere. I drove cheerfully to college and I could see a familiar car on my tail. Kyuhyun was following me again. I parked my car and I stayed inside when I saw Kyuhyun’s car park right next to mine. He was glaring at me from inside his car. It was really creeping me out. I slowly got out of my car and watched him do the same thing.

“Where’s my Sungmin?!” He asked.

“How many times do I have to tell you?! I don’t know!” I screamed.

“You do know! You’re hiding him!! You can never get away with this you know.” He said sternly. He had a very sinister look on his face. I was actually so scared.

“I think I just can!” I said and then I broke into a run. He ran after me and somehow I was just a tad faster than him. I ran like the wind and I didn’t care if I was bumping into people. I looked behind me every now and then. At one point, I lost him in the crowd but I still continued to run. I ran and I ran until I reached a dark alleyway. I panted and panted but my heart was still beating fast even though I know that I’ve lost him. I sat down on the ground and hid behind a rubbish bin.

“You’re never going to find me now.” I breathed.

“I just did.” A voice startled me. I looked up and there he was, looking down at me with a very scary expression on his face. I gulped and I trembled with panic and fear. He glared at me, his eyes piercing right through me.

“Where’s my Sungmin??!!!” He demanded. .

Evil Cho Kyuhyun is on me! Someone help! I looked around in the area and a little far off from where I was, I saw a massive group of girls hanging out. I stood up slowly, Kyuhyun eyeing my every move.

“See ya Kyuhyun.” I said and then I ran away from him again towards the direction of the group of girls. They were about my age and I’m pretty sure that they are fan girls. I bumped into a couple of them and I made sure that I got in the middle of all of them. Some of them stared and some of them started whispering. Kyuhyun stopped in his tracks when he assessed what I was trying to do.

“Hajima.” He mouthed to me. I flashed him a smirk.

“OMO! LOOK! IT’S KYUHYUN FROM SUPER JUNIOR!!” I shouted dramatically on top of my voice and then I pointed at him. The girls turned their heads and then they screamed when they saw Kyuhyun. Like I had planned, the girls ran after him like crazy chicken. Kyuhyun fled and I went the other way. I quickly ran back to the car park and the drove back to my apartment, my mind racing. Sure I got rid of Kyuhyun now but I know that he’s not going to stop until he gets his Sungmin back. I stopped my car in front of my apartment and hurriedly went inside. I locked my door securely. I leaned against the wall as I tried to catch my breath. I heard my floorboards creaking and footsteps nearing. I gulped. Kyuhyun came out from the kitchen with that famous evil smirk of his.

“Do you really think it would be that easy to get rid of me?” He growled.

“When did you? How did you? How?” I stammered.

“I just got here a few seconds before you arrived. I got in by going through your kitchen window. You left it open you idiot.” He explained.

“!” I exclaimed. He walked towards me, his creepy aura surrounding my apartment. He stopped when he was just inches away from me.

“WHERE’S MY SUNGMIN?!” He shouted viciously. I was just about to shout back at him when we both heard Sungmin.

“Kyuhyun-ah!!! I’m here!!” He yelped. Kyuhyun looked at me and then ran upstairs. I heard my bedroom door got kicked as there was a loud *bang*. .

“Hyung!” I heard Kyuhyun gasped.

“Kyuhyun-ah!!” Sungmin said.

“Great, KyuMin is reunited.” I sighed. Thump, thump, thump.

I can’t stay here. Surely Kyuhyun and Sungmin are going to report me to the police. I don’t want to go to jail! No way!! I swiftly unlocked the door and I ran towards my car. I need to get away as far as I can.

 

*********************************************************************

 

1 week later…

 

After Kyuhyun found Sungmin, I decided to get out of Korea. I’m sure that I’m wanted by the police. I had a friend in China so now I’m living with her. She obviously doesn’t know the real reason why I decided to leave with her all of a sudden. I started a new life and I made a promise to myself not to kidnap any more celebrities especially if they are associated with Cho Kyuhyun.

“I’m going out! See you later!” I shouted as I put the key through the keyhole.

“Bye!” My friend shouted back and I smiled as sunshine hit my face when I opened the door. My smile subsided when I saw 2 figures waiting for me by the gates. It was KyuMin with evil smirks on their faces.

“Hello Yumi,” Sungmin said whilst glaring at me.

“It’s time for revenge.” Kyuhyun said through gritted teeth.

“Oh poop.” I sighed.

 

*********************************************************************