Chapter 4 [Shopping]

Replacement

 

____________________________________________________________

Chapter  

Shopping

____________________________________________________________

 

Title: Shopping

Genre: Romance, Family

Rating: PG-13

Author: WhiteConfession

Status: On Going [4/?]

 
Underline = Speaking [Through the phone]

The both of them arrived at the mall. Taecyeon drove to the carpark and parked the car. He turned the engine off and got down the car. She followed down as well.

"Get back in." He said.

"Yeh?"

"Get back in and take of your apron." He saw that her apron was still worn.

She looked down and saw her waist apron from the cafe still on. Yoona took off the apron, open the car door and put it inside his car before closing the door.

"Let's go." 

Yoona followed Taecyeon at the back and walked into the building. They took the lift down from the carpark to the level 2.

The building consist of levels. 1st level for make-up accessories, 2nd and 3rd level for women's clothes, 4th level for womens' accessories, 5th level for men's clothes, 6th level for men accessories, 7th level is for travel, 8th and 9th level are is the office and the last 3 levels, 10th, 10th and 12th, are the carparks.

They walked out of the lift and walked one round around the level for Yoona to know where to go.

"Alright. Go get whatever you like. And I'll go get my own stuff. You'll go around this level and upstairs, while I'll go to level 5." He pointed up as he walked towards the lift.

"I think we should go together."

"Why?" He turned around and folded his arms. "You can go get whatever you want."

"This place is huge, and I'll get lost."

"You can give me a call."

"I don't have your number, neither do you have mine."

"...Alright. Let's go." He walked away from the lift.

The both of them walked around the mall. They reached the Abercrombie & Fitch outlet. He walked in and she followed behind. 'Isn't that Wooyoung?' Taecyeon thought. He recognize him through the color of his hair. He walked over and gave him a friendly hug and then he elbow Wooyoung.

"Buddy!"

"Hyung. What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you what are you doing here." Taecyeon wrapped his arm around Wooyoung's shoulder.

"Your dad transfer me from the office management to the mall management."

"Why would he?"

"He said my ideas was crappy and I should learn to take up the mall stuff."

"Oh-ho! Now you're the Mr No Brainer!" Taecyeon laughed. "I would like to proudly introduce you to my surbodinate, Jang Wooyoung!" He pulled Yoona's hand.

"Sigh... Taec ah!"

"PSY? Oppan Gangnam Style!" Taecyeon started dancing. 'Sigh' rhymes with 'PSY'.

Taecyeon started dancing PSY's famous horse dance. By placing his right wrist over his left wrist, like taking horse reins and pulse up and down, and spreading his legs doing small jumps like riding a horse.

"Eh~ y lady! Op op op op Oppan Gangnam Style!"

He left his left hand at the same spot and brought his right hand up as he turned it in a circular motion, anti clockwise, and still having legs apart, jumping.

"Hyung stop it!" 

"Mianhae." 

"New girl?" Wooyoung punched Taecyeon's arm lightly as he pointed to Yoona with his other hand.

"That just made me sound like a player, which I'm not."

"Hi!" Wooyoung waved at her.

"Hi." Yoona bowed a little.

"She kinda look like Yuri." He smiled and turned away.

"So I asked her to pose as Yuri." 

"Why do you need her to pose as Yuri?"

"Yuri passed away a day or 2 days ago."

"Seriously? What happened?"

"She died in an accident while she was volunteering at South Africa. What I heard was that the broke of the van spoiled without the driver knowing, thus the van fell of the cliff and she went missing."

Yoona listened to Taeceon as he explains about his sister's death, since he never actually told her how Yuri died. Yoona was actually happy to agree helping Taecyeon, why, because she can feel how is it like to have a brother.

"Sorry bout that, bro!" Wooyoung pat his back.

"It's fine." "Anyways, I brought her here to get some clothes." Taecyeon pushed her to the front as he put his hands into his pocket.

"I'll get someone to serve you." Wooyoung walked towards the counter. "Jieun ah, female, your job." Wooyoung stood beside Jieun and blocked her way.

"So what if it's a female? Can't you serve her?" She smack his arm. "Go away!" She pushed him away.

"Merong!" He stuck out his tongue.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bow to Yoona. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Ok." She bowed again.

"Just let her choose whatever she likes, let me have a look, get her the right size and pack them up." 

"Neh. Algeseubnida." "Please follow me." Jieun leaded the way.

Instead of following Jieun, Yoona looked at Taecyeon with a dumbfounded look.

"Follow her." He pushed her lightly.

Yoona followed Jieun to the area with female clothes. She then started choosing simple t-shirts and other tops. She chose a few color, but pink. The fact was that Yoona hated pink. Not really hate, but she didn't fancy pink much. Taecyeon walked over and took Yoona's clothes from Jieun's hands. He started looking at them.

"Do you have a pink one for this?" Taecyeon lift it up and showed it to Jieun.

"Yes we do."

"How about this?" 

"We also have it."

"Could you get it for me? We'll not have this two. Just get me the pink one."

"Sure. I'll get it for you." Jieun walked away.

 

"Why did you ask for the pink ones?" Yoona asked him.

"Pink is a nice color."

"But I don't like pink."

"But I am paying."

"But you said that I could choose whatever I want."

"But I didn't tell you that."

"But you told the shop assistant that I could choose whatever I want."

"But after I said letting you choose whatever you want, I said to let me have a look first."

"But... But..." In the end, she lost to him.

"Just get the pink ones." He put the other clothes on her shoulder and walked to the racks where Yoona initially was.

"Here are the pink ones." Jieun came back.

 

"Okay. Get her a pair of white shorts."

"Those simple ones?"

"...Yep."

"Let me measure your waistline."  Jieun took the measuring tape, tailor ones, and wrapped it around her waistline.

"So that she doesn't have to try it on?" He folded his arms and leans on the walls.

"Neh."

"And Mr Jerk... Do you have to choose what type of clothes I'm going to wear?"

Taecyeon rolled his eyes. Jieun was shocked that Yoona dared to call the owner of the mall's son, a jerk. Taecyeon was like the second boss of this mall, or maybe third or forth. 

"What did you call me again?" He looked up. 

"A jerk."

Taecyeon walked over. Jieun stood up and said, 'I'll go get your shorts.' before she left.

"I brought you here to buy clothes, not to quarrel with you." "Or maybe you could pay for the clothes yourself." He shove one of the tops into her face, signalling her to see the price as he walked away.

Yoona looked at the price of a single t-shirt. It was like 60,000 won, she wasn't very rich, and it wasn't like she had money with her. It's was all her fault. He never gave her a chance to get her wallet, or take off the apron. Such an idiotic man!

"Here's the shorts." "Mr Ok said that you must change into this top and the white shorts. I already took off the tags."

"Okay. Thank you." Yoona took the top and shorts and went into the changing room to change.

 

After changing into 'what Taecyeon wanted her to wear', she got out of the changing room and walked towards the counter.

"Does it fit nicely?" "Can I have the clothes you were wearing before?"

"Here!" "Yes, it does."

"I'll show you all the clothes you took just now before I pack them up.

Jieun took the clothes and let her check that if its all there.

     

Jieun started folding all the clothes, new ones and the old ones, stacking them up and leaving them by the side.

"Mr Ok will be coming down soon. He said that he had to go upstairs to get something."

"Okay."

Yoona just walked around the shop waiting for Mr Jerk to come back.

"Wow wow wow! Stop walking around! You're making me dizzy!" Wooyoung walked in front. "Since there's nobody to attend to, let's chat!"

"Yeah! Let's chat!" Jieun walked over as well.

"Go away!" Wooyoung playfully pushed Jieun away.

"You idiot!" She knocked his head.

"Okay okay okay! Stop it!" "By the way, my name Wooyoung and-"

"And my name is Jieun!"

"Go away!"

"No you go away!"

"Both of you stop it alright?" 

"Alright. I heard what happened just now. Just call Taec a jerk! He actually wouldn't mind! He's just making things difficult for you!

"Why would he? And he is Taec?"

"He is Ok Taecyeon. Eldest child of the owner of this company."

"His father owns this mall?"

"Apparently, yeah."

"I think I was wrong to call him a jerk. He is Mr Rich-y."

"He is very rich."

"Go away! It's my turn to talk!" Jieun pushed Wooyoung.

"Go away! I haven't finished talking!"

"You've said enough! Go away!" 

"You'll get to talk later! Now go away!"

"Both of you! Go away!" 

The three of them turned to the direction of the voice. It was Taecyeon.

"Taec! You're back!"

"Get to work! Or you'll go home today!"

"Let's get cracking!" Wooyoung and Jieun walked back to the counter.

Taecyeon pulled the luggage that he got from upstairs as he walk towards Yoona. 

"Let's go!" He pulled the luggage as he walked towards the counter.

He saw the stack of clothes there and it felt a bit too little.

"Is that all?"

"Yep."

Taecyeon walked over to the female side and grabbed a few long sleeve that he he thought was quite cute. He took about of them before he got back.

"Get the right sizes and pack them in the luggage."

"Yeh."

  

Jieun folded all the clothings and pack them in the luggage neatly and closed the luggage. Wooyoung helped and let it stand on its wheels. Taecyeon just took out his credit card and bit on it as he waited for Jieun to finish packing. 

"Credit card."

Taecyeon took it out from his mouth and cleaned it before giving it to her. She swiped the card.

"Signature or pin number?"

"Signature." Taecyeon signed on the machine.

"Here's the reciept if you want." Jieun held it in front.

"I don't need it."

Taecyeon said he didn't need it, but Yoona pulled the receipt from Jieun's hand and she saw the price. She was damn shock, because she can never buy clothes at that amount in a go.

"Taecyeon ah! It's so expensive!" It stated on the receipt, 72 manwon (720,000 won).

"That's why. Call me a jerk and you'll have to pay me back 72 manwon!"

"Never calling you a jer- J word again."

"Let's go. It's getting late."

 

Yoona and Taecyeon left the mall and Taecyeon drove back to his house. The first 5 minutes into the drive was quiet, until Taecyeon spoke.

"By the way, I didn't tell you my name. How did you know?" Taecyeon looked to his right a bit, but still focused on driving.

"Wooyoung told me. Is Wooyoung an Oppa?"

"I think he is. 1989."

"Then he is an Oppa. What about you?"

"Me? 1988."

"You're surely an Oppa."

"Later if my mum ask you any questions that you can't answer, just say that you'll tired and you'll talk tomorrow."

"I know what to do."

 

About 10 minutes later, Taecyeon and Yoona reached his house. The gate opened and Taecyeon drove in and stopped the car. He turned the engine off and got out off the car. Yoona's shock face mode was still on.

"Yoona. Composure." Taecyeon said as he got to the boot to take the luggage. "Once you get in, shout Umma and wherever she is, go and hug her."

"A-Arasoyo."

"Leave the luggage to me. She'll scold me for letting you take it."

"Here it goes!" Yoona muttered and opened the door.

 

"U-Umma!"

It felt weird when Yoona called Umma since it has been a long time since she ever said that word. Her mother left her and her father with some other man when she was a kid. 

"Yuri ah! You're back!" Yoona and Taecyeon's mum hugged eached other.

The hug felt nice. It felt so 'motherly'. 

Taecyeon walked in and saw Miyoung walking down the stairs with a smile on her face. Taecyeon walked over and stopped her. 

"Miyoung ah, she is not your sister. I got someone to pretend as your sister." He whispered at her ear.

"Huh?"

"She is not your sister."

"Y-Yeh." "Unnie!" She fake smile as she walked over.

Yoona and Tiffany hugged each other. 

"Hi. I'm Tiffany." She whispered very softly.

"Hi. I'm Yoona." 

"Yuri ah, how was your trip?" Taecyeon's mum sat at the living room and she also sat down.

"It was fine."

"Why is it that your skin tone had gotten lighter and before?" 

'Oh ! How am I suppose to answer?' Yoona thought.

"Erm..."

"Erm... She did bleaching!"

Yoona was shocked at his answer. Yoona would never do anything like that. She gave Taecyeon a 'What?!' face. Taecyeon just shrug his shoulders.

"Jinjayo?" His mother asked.

"N-Neh!"

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 444. Saw 'T Got A Boy''s dance teaser already? Yoona's is gorgeous right? I know! All of them are! Please wait for the next chapter! Sorry about the WooU! WooFany coming up! Pyong!

Algeseubnida = I understand