Chapter 3 [Request]

Replacement

 

____________________________________________________________

Chapter  

Request

____________________________________________________________

 

Title: Request

Genre: Romance, Family

Rating: PG-13

Author: WhiteConfession

Status: On Going [3/?]

 
Underline = Speaking [Through the phone]

A day have passed, and Taecyeon told his mom that Yuri's flight is delayed by 2 days. One more day before Yuri 'should' come back. Taecyeon can't simply say that her flight is delayed again, right? Yes, he can't. He then thought of an idea. Mr no-brainer is brain is working. Taecyeon usually doesn't think before he speaks, so he just splurt things out that lands him into trouble. He took his Blackberry out and dialed in Chansung's number.

"Yeoboseyo? Chan ah, you here?"

"...Yeh."

"I'm not free today."

"Yeh? Hyung. Your schedule is packed. You have a shoot, after a shoot, after a shoot!"

"Cancel all of it. Change all of them to tomorrow."

"Hyung. I can't. These people are going to get married soon. We can't just-"

"We can! Chan ah, we can! Alright! If you say we can't, then you'll do all my shoots!"

"Hyung! I can't! Those people want you to do the shoot! And I can't do it as good as you!"

"Then don't do the shoot! I'll do it all tomorrow!"

"But these people-"

"Chansung ah! You do the shoot wouldn't do, I'll do the shoot tomorrow also wouldn't do! Then what you want me to do? I already said I'm not free today! Tomorrow, I'll do all the shoots!" He got frustrated. 

"Hyung!"

"Stop Hyung-ing! It's either you do the shoot, I'll do it tomorrow or I'll hang up now!"

"Hyung! Don't hang up! I'll try to tell them to come again tomorrow."

"I'll hang up! Gomapda, Chan ah!" He hung up. 

Taecyeon got up and went to change his clothes. He wore a simple t-shirt, apair of shorts and wore a jacket. 

  

He out of his room, walked to his left, and opened Tiffany's room door. Tiffany was sitting on the couch using her laptop. 

"Oppa is going out for a while. Do you want anything?" He stood by the door.

"Nothing."

"No cheesecake?"

"What if i ask for cheesecake and something happens to you like Unnie?"

"Miyoung ah..." He walked in.

Taecyeon never knew that Tiffany cared for him. The both of them are usually quarreling. The only day they'll not quarrel for sure is christmas. 

He walked in, pat her head and gave her a warm smile. 

"Oppa will come back later." He walked out and closed the door. 

He wore his shoes and left in his car.

He drove to the cafe opposite his studio. Since there was space in the carpark, he parked his car there, turned the engine off and got down. He walked to the cafe and went inside. That girl wasn't there. Taecyeon walked to the counter and tried to look in the kitchen.

"What can I can get you, sir?" 

"...I want a girl who is about this height," He put his hand beside his head, (and used the wrong word, 'want') "And has long hair, to about here," He pointed. "And very pretty!" 

"...Maybe you can go to Sangju. There are lots of girls there..." She thought he was looking for a e.

"Are you crazy? I'm looking for..." He looks around. "...Her!" He pointed.

"Yoona?"

"...Neh!" "Jeogiyo!" He walked over.

"...Nuh..." Yoona walked out of the staff area. 

"Erm... I need your help." 

"Since the first time we met, we quarreled. The second time we met, we still quarreled. And the third time we met, you ask me for help?"

"Jebal... I wouldn't ask for your help if you didn't look like my sister... I... beg you..." He looked at her with pitiful eyes.

"What is it...?" She got soft.

"I need you to... pretend to be my sister." "I know this is a very unreasonable request, but-"

"What! Museunsoriya? How am I suppose to help you?" She flooded him with questions.

"Pretend. That's how you're going to help me." He said calmly. 

"Seriously... but why do I have to pretend to be your sister?" She walked to the seats and sat down, he followed and sat down.

"My sister... passed away a few days ago, and my mother don't know about it. I told her that my sister's flight was delayed by 2 days, and I can't really delay it any longer. So..."

"So... how long will I have to pretend to be your sister?" She tap her fingers on the table.

"...I'm not sure. Maybe until... she finds out?" He tilt his head.

"So from today?"

"Yeh. Today." He nodded.

"Then... tell me about her."

"So, you're saying yes?" He smiled.

"Hmm!" She smiled.

He got up and started jumping around. He was really thankful to her. She just sat there and laughed at him. 

"Sorry about that!" He laughed just thinking about it. "Alright. My sister's name is Yuri. She is born on the 5th of December, 1989."

"So she is my Unnie."

"Nope! You'll be my sister's Unnie now."

"Okay."

"Her favourite desert is tiramisu. Her favorite food is takoyaki. Her favourite drink is orange juice."

"You seem to know your sister very well..." 

"I can't be her brother if I don't know about her." "She likes to wear simple clothes, like, shirt and shorts or jeans. Whichever. Simple will do."

"I like to wear simple clothes too."

"That's good." "My youngest sister 's name is Tiffany Miyoung, but she prefered to be called Tiffany, but Yuri usually calls her Ppany or Miyoung." "Miyoung and Yuri never quarrels, so don't quarrel with her. If she is close with you, she'll tend to care about you a lot, so don't find her irritating, cause she actually cares."

As Taecyeon talks about his sisters, Yoona just sat there and listen. She could see that he is actually a caring brother. He seems really filial. Actually her really is filial. He is a devoted family man, but he isn't married and he doesn't have kids. 

"So, what does Yuri call you, your mom and your dad?"

"She calls me Oppa, my mom Umma, and my dad Appa. Miyoung is Miyoung or Ppany."

"Hmm..."

"What time is it now?" He mumbled as he looked at his watch. "! 4:40!" "Erm... ...Girl... we need to go!" He doesn't know her name.

"My name is Yoona. Im Yoona."

"But you'll be Ok Yuri from now!" "We have to go!" He stood up.

"But I still have to work!"

Taecyeon walked over to where Yoona was and pulled her hand to the counter.

"Noona. Dongsaeng. Erm... or whatever. Lend me Yoon...A for a while! No! Not a while! For today!"

"She-" The girl at the counter wanted to speak.

"Whether you're going to say yes or no, she is going with me!" He ran out while pulling her hand. "The money that she earns for the cafe for today, I'll pay the cafe." He turned back. "Your pay for today, I'll pay you." He said to Yoona.

 

Taecyeon pulled Yoona's hand as he ran to his car. His hands were huge yet it was soft and smooth. It was he like, how the hell can a guy's hand feel so soft and smooth. Don't these guys have work?

    

Anyways, Taecyeon let go of her hand when they reached his car. Yoona stood there without moving while Taecyeon was getting up the car.

"Yah. Waegeurae?" He looked at her. "Get on!"

"A-Aniyo!" She got up as she thought, 'Wow! His car!'.

"Okay. Where do you stay?" He said after turning the engine on.

"Busan."

"Yeh? You're not staying in Seoul?"

"I was, but my dad told me to shift to Busan to stay with my uncle, but my uncle-"

"Okay. That's complicated! Let's just go shopping and get you my sister's type of clothes." He changed the gear to accelerate and drove off.

"What type of clothes does your sister wear?"

"What type of brands?" He asked back.

"That will do too."

"Erm... Let me think. ...Abercrombie and Fitch... Tommy Hilfiger... Prada... Hollister... Gucci... Salvatore Ferragamo..." "For some like Ferragamo, Gucci or Prada, is usually bag and shoes." "As for Abercrombie, my whole family likes that brand. Especially me! Hollister too!" He suddenly talked about his clothes.

"I never ask about what clothes you wear..."

"...Alright. Fine. Fine. Fine." He felt embarrassed, while she laughed.

"But I didn't say you couldn't share about the clothes you wear..."

"...Whatever." He chuckled.

On the way to the mall, Taecyeon tells Yoona more about his family. They had so many things to talk about, or maybe he had, whichever. He was talking non-stop, but that's a good sign. Both of them have things in common or things to talk about. 

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 3's up! Sorry for not updating for a week! To all anticipating WooFany moments, please wait for a while more. The time needs to be right before they can or will appear!