Chapter 1 [Death]

Replacement

____________________________________________________________

Chapter  

Death

____________________________________________________________

 

Title: Death                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Genre: Romance, Family

Rating: PG-13

Author: WhiteConfession

Status: On Going [1/?]

 

Italic = [Speaking] in English

Taecyeon's P.O.V

 

I woke up and looked around. The clock wrote 11:26, and my room was brightly lit. I quickly used my blanket and covered my eyes from the light. Tsk... Must be Miyoung again. I lazily got out of my bed and walked to the switch and off the light. I opened the door and stuck my head out.

"Ok Miyoung!" I shouted. "Yah!"

She didn't answer me, so I closed the door and walked to the washroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and shaved my beard. Afterwards, I went downstairs. Miyoung was sitting at the living room eating while watching the television at the same time.

"Miyoung ah! Mashiseo?" I pretend to be loving.

"Mmm. Meokgolaeyo?" She pretended to be loving as well.

"Ppany yah! What did you take from my room again?" I slapped her arm as I sat down.

"Oppa! Apa!" 

"So what did you take?"

"Your shirt..." 

"Fine... After you take my shirt, cant you switch off the lights?" I knocked her head.

"Yah Oppa! Geumanhae!" "Oh ya! Oppa!Isn't Unnie coming back today?"  

"Yup. I'll be going to the airport to fetch her later.

"I wanna go!"

"Why? You'll get to see her when we come back! And if you go I'll have to take care of you! Do you know how troublesome you are?" 

"Since when do you take care of me?"

"Since 1990 August the 1st!

"Yah!"

"It's better you stay at home! I need to go get her tiramisu first before I go to the airport!"

"Sir Taecyeon. Your breakfast." One of the maids brought my breakfast here.

"Leave it there. Thank you!" I pointed to the coffee table and smiled.

I sat down on the floor beside Miyoung and ate my breakfast. My same usual breakfast. A glass of milk, 3 oreo cookies, and American breakfast afterwards.

"Oppa! If I don't go, help me get oreo cheesecake when you come back!" She requested.

"Geurae. I'll buy it for you!" I continued eating my breakfast.

After having my breakfast, I went upstairs to shower. I wore a simple pair of shorts and shirt. I sprayed on cologne and went downstairs. 

  

Miyoung was lying on the sofa watching the television. Again. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Oppa! Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to the studio to take my stuff!"

"The wedding photos?"

"Yup!"

"Don't forget my cheesecake!"

"I won't!" I walked out and closed the door.

 

   

I clicked on the unlock button and went into my car, BMW Series 6 Convertible. Cool, huh?  I pulled out the silver part of my key and stuck it in the car keyhole, and turned it clockwise, the engine started. The gate opened and I drove out. I immediately drove to the studio. Chansung and Minjun Hyung and Nichkhun Hyung was there. 

"Hey!" Chansung said hi.

"Focus on shooting!" I ignored him and went to my desk.

"Yes sir!" He continue shooting.

I looked around my desk for my thumbdrive. Oh! There it is! I kept the thumbdrive in my pocket and left.

"Hyung! Leaving already?" Chansung asked again.

"I said focus on shooting!" I left the studio.

I drove to Yuri's favorite cake shop to collect her tiramisu.

 

When I reached there, the owner immediately recognize me.

"Hello! Mr Ok!"

"Hi! Yuri's order?" I smiled.

"Sure! I'll get it for you!" She walked to the refrigerator in the kitchen.

Any orders coming from Yuri Tiffany or myself will be placed at the refrigerator in the kitchen, because we're their usual customers and we usually order a lot from here if we have a party or celebration.

"Here you go! Mr Ok!" She passed me the tiramisu. "You don't want oreo cheesecake?"

"Miyoung likes the other one!" I took out my wallet.

"Ah... The one near to my other outlet." "It's okay! Pay the next time round!" 

"Yup. Thanks! I'll pay you the next I come! Annyeongigeseyo!" I bowed and left.

I walked to my car and went up. I placed Yuri's tiramisu on the other seat beside me and drove to Incheon airport. I stopped the car at the road side and waited there. I waited for 5 minutes and I saw no Yuri. Yuri ah, where are you? If you're not going to come out, the police is going to give me a fine. I was stopping the car at a place where I wasn't suppose to park. I drove away and came back to the airport. I waited for another 5 minutes. I then received a call. It was Yuri.

"Yuri ah! Where are you?"

"Is this Mr Ok?" It was a guy.

"Yes, I'm Ok Taecyeon." 

"Erm... I just wanted to tell you that something happened at camp... And-"

"What happened?" I sat up.

"There was a lot of us in the van. And then the driver noticed that the brake spoiled. We didn't know that it was the end of the road and the van fell of the cliff."

"And then...?"

"Some of us managed to leave the van."

"And the some doesn't include Yuri?"

"Erm... Yes."

"Then... Why do you have her phone?"

"Yuri is always careless, so she left her phone with me."

"So Yuri is... apparently... dead?" I blinked my eyes and tears fell.

"Well... she is missing. We can't find her."

"I SAID, IS SHE DEAD?" I yelled into the phone.

"...Yes..."

"Alright..." I calmed down. "Thank you for telling me..." I hung up.

I started hitting the steering wheel. Why? Why must she die? How is the family going to be perfect without her? I slowly drove back home. The gate opened and I parked the car. I took Yuri's tiramisu and opened the door and walked in. 

"Oppa! My cheesecake?" She came to me. "Oppa! Why is your nose and eyes so red?"

"Here. Tiramisu..."

She kept clinging onto me asking for her cheesecake. My mind was blank.

"Oppa! My cheesecake!" 

"STOP IT! MIYOUNG, STOP IT!" "Seriously stop it!"

"Why are you shouting?" She yelled back.

I pulled her upstairs and into my room. I sat on the bed. 

"Oppa! You never shouted at me so loud before!"

"MIYOUNG AH! YOUR YURI UNNIE IS DEAD!"

"Oppa! Museunsoriya?" She hit me.

"Your... Unnie is dead..."

"Oppa..." She cried.

"She won't come back anymore..." I walked over and hugged her.

"Oppa! I want Unnie!"

"You'll be fine without your Unnie. You have Oppa here with you." I cried as well. "Miyoung ah, don't tell Umma about Yuri's death... Alright?"

"...Okay."

"Go wash your face. We'll go outside before she suspects anything."

"Arraso."

 

Miyoung and I walked out and went downstairs. She looked at me and I mouthed to her, 'Go sit down.'. I walked behind her and sat down. Daddy was reading the newspaper.

"Why were you guys shouting?"

"Nothing!"

"We could hear you from downstairs!" Mom walked in from the kitchen.

"She told me to buy her cheesecake, but I lost a deal with my friend for a photoshoot. So I yelled at her." I lied.

"Is that so? Isn't your sister suppose to come back today?" Mom suddenly asked.

I looked at Miyoung. "...Her flight was delayed and she only arrive in the next 2 days..." I lied again.

"Oh... Tell me when she is coming back! I'll cook her favorite food!"

"...O-Okay."

"Do you guys want fruits? I'll go cut!" Mom asked.

"Ya. Apples for me!"

 

When Mom walked into the kitchen, Dad pulled me and Miyoung upstairs to my room. His looks looked serious.

"What actually happened?" He suddenly asked.

"...What happened?" I pretend I didn't know.

"You never shouted at your sister that loud before. And I know you will never shout at your sister." "So what happened?"

"Yuri... died in an accident in Africa..."

"So you lied to your mom?"

"I didn't want her to feel sad." I looked at Miyoung, and put my hand over her shoulder.

"I'll help you keep it a secret..." He closed his eyes for awhile, as he turned away and cried.

"Appa..." Miyoung walked to Daddy and hugged him.

 

Yuri ah, I hope your death wasn't real... I really want you back... I really miss you. I miss the cheerful you, I miss the bubbly you, I miss you. Can you see that Appa is crying for the first time? The strong Ok Moosung is gone, he is now crying. I want you back... No, we want you back...

____________________________________________________________

So, there's chapter 1! The poster will be out soon. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next time on TAECYOONIVERSE!

Mashiseo?  = Is it nice?

Meokgolaeyo? = Do you want some?