EXO'S TRAINING

EXO and Their Favorite Noona

Oh my gosh! Oppa! Don't go with her!! Don't leave me!

What? Oppas! Where are you going? Why is SHE coming with you?

"Noona. They're really getting on my nerves." Chen whispered. "It's okay. Just keep walking to the van and ignore them." Hyoyeon pat his back.

There she goes again! STOP WITH THE SKINSHIP. You're not going anywhere ya know.

"Noona!! Make it stop!!" Baekhyun covered his ears running around in a zigzag form. "Calm down Baekkie! We're almost there." and yes. They finally made it to the van. "UGH! FREAKING FINALLY! Torture! I tell you! TORTURE!" Kai slumped in his seat. "Just be glad we're finally in the van." Hyoyeon smiled.

"Noona. You make everything so much better." Chanyeol smiled. "That's ma job. To make everything better for you guys." Hyoyeon kissed everyone in the cheek. 

 

"Let's go! We have to start your training today~" Hyoyeon cheekily grinned.

--

 

"FINALLY! HOME SWEET HOME!" Tao ran and hugged the couch. "TAO! GET IN THE TRAINING ROOM RIGHT NOW!" Hyoyeon called. Tao pouted. "Yes Noona~" Tao ran into the training room and got into his tube like everyone else.

The training room was white and had 12 huge spacey tubes. Each member had to stay in their authorized tube and train once a week to become better at their powers. There are speakers in each tube and Hyoyeon has a special mic for each tube. One for EXO as whole and one for each member.

Hyoyeon has her own booth where she helps pannel all the objects/dummies in each member's tube for training.

For example: If Hyoyeon placed a Mannequin in Sehun's tube, Sehun's job is to defeat the Mannequin by using his powers. Hyoyeon's job is to make things difficult for Sehun so he could get better. Since Hyoyeon is now a wizard, she could use her magic to control the Mannequin.

Hyoyeon had a control pannel of everything that EXO needed for training to get better. Kai had the member's tubes, bubbles for Luhan to control each one, concrete floor for Kyungoo, a desert for Sehun, a puddle of water for Suho, flower petals that were falling like rain for Tao, snow for Xiumin, a tall building for Kris, a dark room for Baekhyun, everything that was wet for Chanyeol, rain for Chen, and dead plants for Lay.

"Okay. Kyungsoo, I want you to cause an earthquake. So, to cause an earthquake you just have to simply tap your foot on the ground, softly, but with hard force." Kyungsoo nodded and started doing what he was told.

"Baekhyun, since you are in a dark room, all you have to do is create light, as bright as the sun." Baekhyun had some trouble, but that's what training is for.

"Yixing, I want you to make sure that all those 50 plants are healed and grown." Lay smiled and did what he was told.

"Joonmyun, I want you to make streams of water, orbs of water, and I want you to make that puddle into a masterpiece." Suho got to work straight away.

"Minseok, You have to create the snow into a huge blizzard. So to do that you just have to constantly do the steps onto making snow." Xiumin accepted the challenge and did what he was told.

"Jongdae, since it's raining, I want you to create the biggest lighting you could create."

"Tao, Since those flower petals are just falling down, you have to stop time and you have to defend yourself, pretending that those flower petals are your enemies, and you have to make sure each flower petal falls to the ground." (Because they're in an isolation tube, what they do only effects what they're doing inside the tube.)

"Kris, I want you to do a backflip and fly to the other side of the building."

"Chanyeol, since everything is wet around you, you just have to burn it." 

"Jongin, you have to teleport to each of your member's tube and check on them. The order is: Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Yixing, Joonmyun, Minseok, Jongdae, Tao, Kris, Chanyeol, Luhan, and Sehun." Kai nodded and started at Kyungsoo's tube.

"Luhan, you have to divide each bubble on its categorized side. There are 100 bubbles. 25 are ordinary bubbles, 25 are flaming bubbles, 25 are glass bubbles, and 25 are ground bubbles."

"Sehun, you have to make sure that everything in your tube is drowned by a tornado okay?" Sehun nodded and moved his fingers, and a tornado started to form, he controlled it like it was his own puppet.

"Good job guys, keep on doing what you're doing and I will give you your next task when I see that you are ready." Hyoyeon smiled

--

A/N Hey guys! I hope this was long enough for a chapter! 

I'M SLOWLY UPDATING MORE AND MORE! I hope you aren't mad at me! Your comments make me happy!

Comment and Subscribe to my story! THANKS!