HYOYEON's FIRST DAY!

EXO and Their Favorite Noona

I could do this! YEA! NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

Hyoyeon and the boys were in the van. Hyoyeon was constantly stalling telling herslef that she could go inside and act normal. Which she cant because she's Hyoyeon. 

"NNNOOOOOONNNNAAA~ Why are we still inside the van??? I'M BORED!! CAN'T WE JUST GO INSIDE??" Suho whined. Chen and Baekhyun whining with him. 

"GULL PLEASE. CAN'T YOU TELL SHE'S NERVOUS? MY GAWD. JUST LET HER CALM HERSELF FOR A SECOND." Kris sassed. Which was not normal of him. At all. "Since when did Kris become a diva?" Xiumin whispered to Tao. "SINCE YOU GUYS CAME IN MY LIFE." Kris glared. "Jeez. Don't have to be so diva-ish. If that's even a word."

"OKAY! I'M READY!" Hyoyeon smiled. "Noona. You've been saying that for the past 30 minutes. Are you sure you are ready?" Sehun asked unsurely. "I'm very positive!" Hyoyeon smiled. "WELP! LET'S GET GOING THEN!" Kai opened the van and all those fangirls started screaming their name

'CHANYEOLLIE OPPA~!!! RAP TO ME!!'

'KAI OPPA!! DO A Y DANCE!!

'SEHUNNIE! SHOW NOONA YOUR AEGYO!

'PANDA BABY!! TEACH ME YOUR KUNGFU!

"IT'S WUSHU!" 

Hyoyeon and EXO formed a triangle. Hyoyeon front and center. The fangirls started to die down. Whispers and Gossips starting to mutter everywhere.

What's she doing with my Oppas??

Who does she think she is? Just walking in front of my Oppas like their nothing.

What?? Why is SHE special??

Hyoyeon started to sweat beads and look around nervously. Chanyeol pat her shoulder reassuringly. The fangirls gasped. Whispers starting getting louder. Maybe not even a whisper. More like.. yelling?

"It's okay Noona. Just ignore it." Kyungsoo smiled at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon smiled back and pinched his cheeks. "Thanks Soo Baby." Now the fangirls started glaring at the nickname. Oh. Yeah. Hell is about to break down.

--

Exo walked in the cafeteria and sat down at the usual table.And as always, fangirls just HAD to show up. "Oppa!! Who was that girl you were with this morning??" "Oppas WERE WITH A GIRL?? OH HELL NAW. I'M ABOUT READY TO PUNCH SOMEONE." "Oppa!! I THOUGHT WE CLICKED!" Girls started crying and girls started fighting. and blah blah blah yada yada yada.

And that's her que.

"MY BEHBEHS! YOU FORGOT YOUR LUNCHES!" Hyoyeon smiled and sat down next to Luhan at their table.

"THANKS NOONA!" They said in unison. Girls started crying again, and girls started to glare.

 

yes. it's been really nice so far.. hasn't it??

--

 

I know. You guys could kill me! I DON'T HAVE ANYMORE EXCUSES. but. i thank you for waiting patiently! I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE IT! I NEED TO KEEP UP!