The Childhood Memories

The One and Only You *HIATUS*

Your POV

"YA YONG JAESOON RETURN ME MY TEDDY BEAR!!!!!!!!" I shouted

"ANIYA!" He shouted back and stick his tongue out

I started chasing him around the playground

JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV

She shouted loudly at me beacuse I took her favourtie teddy bear, I shouted back 'aniya' and stick my tongue out to her. She saw it and started chasing me around the playground

We keep running around till we have no more energy to run. we stop at a distance, I saw her stop to breathe in some air I walk over and stop infront of her and I saw her eyes was filled with tears and pass her teddy bear back to her. She look up at me and hug her teddy bear tightly and her tears started to flow out.

I said "Haerin....... Mi..... Minahe~~" then I wipe her tears off her face.

she look up at me and give me a warm smile.

Your POV

 As I stop to breathe in some air I feel that my eyes is filled with tears, I saw my favourite teddy bear right infront of me and i look up at JaeSoon oppa and hug the teddy bear tightly and my tears started flowing out. I don't know why but i just can't stop my tears from flowing out of my eyes.

He called my name and said "Mi....Minahae~~" and wipe the tears off my face, I look up and give him a warm smile.

we heard someone calling JaeSoon name and we turn to the find the person that is calling him, surprisingly it was his omma. His omma walk towards us and said "JaeSoon ah~~~Time to go home."

JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV

Omma told me it's time to go home, and i reply "Omma~I still want to stay here with Haerin till her omma come fetch her home." while looking at Haerin and hold her hand

"JaeSoon I'm also bringing Haerin back to our house for dinner, her omma is waiting for us lets go!" omma said while smiling at us

My right hand holding Haerin's hand and my left hand holding my omma's hand, and we walk back together.

Your POV

As he say that he wants to wait with me, a thought came onto my mind 'oppa is so good to me he say he want to wait with me~' my heart melted when that thought came on a sudden hold that shock me out of the thought, he is looking at me and holding my hand. after what his omma say to him he hold his omma hand and we walk back together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At JaeSoon (JunHyung) house

Your POV

After the door open I saw  omma sitting on a chair at the dining area. I break the hand holding with oppa and run towards omma happily while saying "Omma!!! Yeahhh we are having our dinner here with JaeSoon and his family members~~" and give her a hug

"Haerin ah~~~ I can see the you are very happy to be with JaeSoon oppa right~~ haha you two look like the small cute couple haha~" omma said while laughing JaeSoon's omma cut in "Ye~~I also think that too~~haha" his omma said while laughing and she walk to the kitchen.

she walk out of the kitchen with two and talk to JaeSoon oppa

"Ye~~ I like being with oppa~ and he is the best oppa of all" I said happily

JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV

After the door open I saw Haerin's omma sitting on a chair at the dining area she turn to look at us and I bow to her. A sudden break at the hand holding I turn to my right hand side and saw Haerin was not beside me. I look straight she is talking her omma while run towards her and give her a hug. something that caught my attention was waht Haerin's omma said "you two look like the small cute couple" a thought came by 'haha her omma thinks that we look like the small cute couple haha~~ ya don't think too much you only treat her as your sister.'

Suddenly omma said "JaeSoon ah~~ why are standing over there and day-dreaming for along time? come in and sit down, I allow you to watch your favourite tv channel today" I look up and saw her taking two plate of dishs out from the kitchen and place it on the table, I said "oh okay~" while walking to a couch and start watching my favourite tv channel.

Something that caught my attention again. it was what Haerin say "I like being with oppa~ and he is the best oppa of all" My heart melted when I heard that than a thought came on my mind again, 'Ohh she really likes being with me~~ haha Yong JaeSoon! You are only 11 years old and she's 9 don't think too much! why do you keep thinking about it? You treat her as your sister don't think another way!' I scold myself in the inside.

"Time for dinner!!" I heard omma said.

I switch off the tv and stood up wanting to walk to have dinner but that moment when I step out I bang onto something, I heard a short "Ouch!" I turn and I saw it's Haerin. I saw that she was about to fall I quickly hold on to her and she gave me shock looking face than she said "Gomawo oppa~"

I ask her "Are you ok?" she reply with a nod and  pat her head

Your POV

I walk to where oppa was but a sudden bang I say out a short Ouch! due to that bang i can't balance myself and when i was about to fall oppa hold on to me. I gave he a shock look and say "Gomawo" to him, He ask quickly that am I ok, I gave him a nod and he pat me on my head. I hold his hand and pull him for dinner.

After dinner, omma told me go and play with JaeSoon oppa first while she needs to talk to JaeSoon's omma and i agreed. I pull oppa with me and want him to bring me to his room and play.

Oppa bring me to his room I sat on a chair and started drawing. I hear oppa was singing or rapping a lyrics so i turn to him and he was writing it down in a book. I ask him "what is that?" he reply me while looking his book "it's a secret".

JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV

I bring Haerin up to my room to play while he omma is talking to my omma.

when I open my room door she when in and sit down at the chair near my bed and started drawing. I close the door and sit down on my bed and took out my song book and continue to finish my rapping lyrics. sudden she ask me what is that and i told her it's a secret and and i face her and smile to her than she continue drawing.

~~~~~45 minutes later~~~~~

I hear knocking sound on the door so I out of bed and ooen the door, it's Haerin's omma, she told me that she came up to bring Haerin home and I nod, I turn to call Haerin but i found her standing beside me smile at me. We went down to the main door, before she leave I told her to rest well she gave me a smile.

After that I saw omma siting down at the couch looking at me, than she told me to sit beside her as she have something very important. 

"JaeSoon tomorrow Haerin will be coming to our house to stay here for two day because her omma will be going overseas for her work so JaeSoon now you will be in-charge of taking care of Haerin ok? and this her omma present for Haerin's up comming birthday, I'll be keeping it first on the day I will need you to do something alright~" said omma while smiling at me

My mind go blank when omma says the Haerin will become and stay, as she pat my shoulder I reply back and smile "Ah~~ Ye! omma I will take good care of Haerin."

"JaeSoon sleep early ok tomorrow will be a very busy day~" omma said while standing up

"Ye omma good night omma~" I said while standing up and walk to my room

"Good night sweet dreams~~" omma said as I was about to reach my room.

When I'm in side my room i lie down on my bed and started to think 'Yeahhhhhh! Haerin is coming to stay over, can't wait to see her tomorrow~~ hmmm...... what shall is get her for her birthday present? I think I shall make a nice card for her thn on the 22nd I will give her a necklace as an early christmas present.' I think and think and fall a sleep.

Your POV

After omma finished talking she bring me home.

On the way home omma said that she will be going overseas for work and she will be putting me at oppa to stay for two days.

I ask her "Omma than how about my birthday? omma not celebrating with us?"

She reply "Ye Haerin ah~~ so JaeSoon oppa and his omma will be taking care of you alright?"

"Ye~~ omma~~" I said while smiling at her

'Can't wait till my birthday keke I can't get my present from JaeSoon oppa'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first time doing fanfic X)
This is the newly edited version ^^ i'm so happy now
Minahe~~~ if there's mistakes like vocab/spelling/grammer or others
please comment below :)
I edited chapter 1 is because one of my friend told me that i kept repeating the conversantion abit messy,
so i edited it to a better type

I will upload Chapter 2 A.S.A.P ^^

Gomawo for suporting me :)

*bow*