Day 1 - Happy Day~~

The One and Only You *HIATUS*

JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV

"JaeSoon ah~~~ It's afternoon already time to go to the airport to send Haerin's omma off for her flight and bring Haerin back~~~" omma said while knocking the door. A thought cameby as I get out of my bed ' What!! It's already afternoon? I slept for so long?~' as I yawn I said "Ye~~~~ omma" with my eyes close than start walking to the bathroom to brush my teeth and have a nice warm shower.

After shower I change into a long sleeve shirt with a long jeans and put on my hoodie and went straight down to find omma at the living room.

When we reached at the airport, omma hold my hand and pull me nearer to her and we walk towards the main gate entrance area to find Haerinand her omma.

We reach at the main gate entrance, and we saw Haerin hugging her omma while she's crying so we walk towards them, when omma is talking to Haerin's omma I turn to Haerin and give her a handkerchief to wipe off her tears.

Your POV

JaeSoon oppa pass me a handkerchief I look at him and say "Gomawo~~" while taking the handkerchief to wipe my tears.

After omma have finish talking to with JaeSoon's ommashe stand infront of me bending down saying "I love you, you  must take good care ok? I will be back soon,and Happy Birthday to my little princess" I replied "I love you too omma, you too take care, gomawo for the wish~" while hugging her. Omma break our hug and walk towards the gate entrance, I saw her giving her passport to the officer to have a check and she turn her head and wave to me a bye with her hand~ as she walk in I started crying no stop but oppa comfort me by patting my back and tell me to use the handkerchief that he gave me to wipe away my tears.

"Let's go and have our lunch at the jajangmyeon shop near our house" JaeSoon's omma said while holding oppa and my hand and off we go to the shop for lunch.

~~~~~In the car~~~~~

Oppa and me sitting at the back sit while his omma drving the car. I look to my right and saw JaeSoon oppa is listening to his mp3 player so I didn't want to disturb him so I look outside the window  to have look are were we are. I lean my head towards the door and slowly fell asleep.

JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV

As I was listening to my mp3 player, I look at Haerin and she was sleeping soundly so I take off my hoodie and put it around her, to let her have more warm and I continue listen to my songs.

~~~~~Reached the shop~~~~~

When we reach the shop, omma drive the car to the carpark to park. When I call Haerin to wake up she wake up in a shock face and hug me tightly, I ask her "Haerin ah~~ what happen? why are you shock?" while patting her to comfort her down, she replied while crying " I...... I dream of omma, you and your omma, you all were getting farther and farther away from me and I shouted out but you all didn't turn back at all untill some one call me than woke up and look  it was you so I huged you~" I break our hug and said I will always be with you no matter what happen ok? " she nod and I wipe her tears off and we get out of the car.

Your POV

I woke up in shock as I saw oppa I hug him tightly, he ask what happen, so i told him what I dream about. He break our hug and told me that he will be with me no matter what happen, I nod and he wipe my tears off and get our of the car and head to the jajangmyeon shop.

~~~~~In the shop~~~~~

we found a place to sit, when we have sitted down JaeSoon's omma ask if I'm ok, so I reply "ah~~ Ye~~~ I'm fine" and give her a smile. After replying i thought ' Why I don't tell her the truth? Maybe is that I don't want to let her to be too worried about me.' JaeSoon wave his hand infront of me I look at him he said "we will share a the jajangmyeon ok?" and I give him a ok sign with my hand.

"Omma me and Haerin will be sharing so you order two plates." oppa said to his omma and she nod.

No one POV

After eating finish they when back home.

JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV

When we are at home I bring Haerin up to a guest room beside my room to put her stuffs and when back to the living room to help omma on cleaning up the living room.

I told Haerin to pack the newspaper and magazine and put it on the floor beside the TV table she nod and start to pack, while I go to the kitchen and take the mop to mop the floor.

~~~~~50 minutes later~~~~~ 

The living room was neat and clean, we seat on the couch resting as we were very tired so i told Haerin to go and have a shower first she agrees and start walking to her room than to the toliet.

I walk to the kitchen and ask omma how to celebrate Haerin's Birthday she said "why not we bake a cake for her?" I think for awhile and agree on it. I when back to my room and switch on my laptop and search on 'chocolate cinnamon cake' I write down the recipe and when back down to give omma see if she have the ingredient, she look at it and say "I have all the ingredient, I will take it out so you can do it today and I nod my head happily.

"JaeSoon oppa~~" I hear Haerin calling my name, I went up to find her, she told me that I can go for a shower already so I take my clothes in my room and when to the bathroom to shower.

Your POV

I call JaeSoon oppa, he came up and i told him that he can have a shower already, he took his clothes and when to the bathroom and shower. I when back to my room and unpack my cloths and use a hanger to hang it in the wardrobe.

I look at thw wall clock and I was shock to see it was already 7.30pm. "Time for dinner" I hear JaeSoon omma calling us down for dinner. I went to oppa's room *knocking the door* oppa time for dinner~~ I heard him saying "Ye~~ coming" then he open the door and rush out, bang me and I fall onto the floor. "Ah!! It's hurts!~" I shouted out, his omma rush up to see what's going on. "JaeSoon~ What happen?" his omma ask him, oppa reply while helping me up "Ah... nothing much I was rushing out and I accidentally bang Haerin" he stop for a moment and said "Minahae Haerin" "Ohh ok~ Haerin are you ok?" his omma said and I nod my head and we both when down for dinner.

~~~~~ After Dinner~~~~~

I head straight back to my room to rest, I sit on the bed thn lie down and I fell a sleep.

JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV

I saw Haerin head straight to her room so I when to the kitchen with the cake recipe and start baking with omma. After following the instruction step by step the cake finally is done I let it cool down by a side and when up to check on Haerin.

As I walk into her room and saw her sleeping soundly so I grab a blanket and put over her, when i was about to go out she grab my hand and say "Don't leave me alone, pls stay by my side~" I look at her and think that she might have a bad dream again so I hold her hand and say " I won't leave you alone, I will always be by your side~" thn I her hand down and go back down to the kitchen to check on the cake.

After putting the cake in the refrigerator and when back to my room to do a card for her birthday. when it's almost done I look at the time and It was already 1 am so i put everything aside and when to my bed.

*yawn* "such a happy day" i said and fell asleep into dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeahhhhh finally finish haha 
Minahae for uploading this late cause my com got some problem~
continue to catch up Chapter 3 coming soom ^^ 
Hearin's Birthday~~~ 

sadly to say I can't up load fanfic on coming Mon and Tue
due to school activities

Gomawo for reading xD
*Bow*

- XxiaoOxuanN