Day 2 - Happy Birthday! (full)

The One and Only You *HIATUS*

UPDATED VERSION 
It's full version not parts 
Enjoy reading :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

*In your dreams*

"Omma!!!!! Don't leave me alone!!~~~" I shouted as lound as possible but she didn't turn back. Than I saw oppa walking with his omma and I shouted at him loudly in a worried tone "Oppa!!! Come back!! You said that you won't leave me alone, and you will always be my side~~~ but why you break our promise!?~~" but still none of them turn back.

"Hearin ah~~" a deep voice tone call my name, I look around and I saw appa (he pass away 3 years ago because of sickness) "Appa!~ I miss you so much!! Why omma oppa and his omma leave me alone? why?" I asked. He relpy in a soft deep voice tone "They left you alone because of some reason that I can't tell you yet but you will know soon but now I'm here to take you with me to a place~" he reply whlie putting his hand out, as I am hand reach out to his hand he disapper and I fall forward.

I wake up in shock as I thought that I'm really falling down. I sat up and breathe in deeply and out slowly, I can feel my heart beating very fast. I look at the wall it's 9am in the morning, I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

~~~~~ 20 minutes later~~~~~

I walk out of the bathroom and smell something very nice coming from the kitchen so I walk down and have a look. It was oppa's omma cooking american breakfast for us to eat~

"Do you need help?" I ask oppa's omma she turn and look at me with a smile on her face and said "It's ok, but can you help me call JaeSoon up for breakfast? oh!~ and it might take sometime to wake him up" I nod my head and went back up to call oppa.

~~~~~ At JaeSoon's room door~~~~~

*knocking the door* "Oppa can I come in?" I ask but no answer, so I open the door and said “I’m coming in~” than close the door quietly and tiptoe walking towards him.

I shake him with both my hands so that he could wake up but, he move abit and went back to sleep. I stood there looking at him blankly than suddenly thought of something that might make him wake up straight away, lean towards him and whisper into his ears "Oppa wake up if not i'm gonna drink finish your one and only left can coke in the fridge", before I could move away quickly his head hit towards my and I shouted out "OPPA! IT HURTS!!"

 

Jae Soon (Jun Hyung) POV

 
I heard someone whispering into my ears. "Oppa wake up! If not I'm gonna drink finish your one and only left can coke in the fridge!" I take a few seconds to disgust those sentences in my head 'one and only?' 'drink finish?' 'can coke?' 'WHAT DID I HEARD COKE!?!? COKE!? COKE!? COKE!? NO! NOONE CAN TOUCH MY COKE!'
 
After all those thoughts I wake up quickly and hit my head towards someone's "OPPA! IT HURTS!" I got shock and look towards my left to see who it is.
 
It was Haerin. "Hae.....Haerin!?" she look up with her handing her forehead rubbing the area that I accidentally hit her. I get out of bed quickly and pull her up to sit beside me while I check on her forehead to see if she is hurt badly. 
 
"Are you okay? I'm sorry for hitting you." she reply "Ne! I'm okay~ but.... You owe me something!~" and gave me her biggest smile 
 
'Ohh her birthday hehe I'm gonna acted blur' I thought and give her a 'what do I owe you' look. 
She say "Oppa don't tell me you forget it?!" 
"what is it about?" I look at her with a blur face.
"YAH!! OPPA HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR CUTE SISTER, MY BIRTHDAY!!!" she yell out and fold her arms 
 
"yah yah~~ I'm sorry~ I'm just joking with you~ sorry~" *pinch her face* "so cute!!!" "oppa!" she hit my hands playfully and laugh "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" *hugged her*
 
Your POV
 
"YAH!! OPPA HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR CUTE SISTER, MY BIRTHDAY!!!" I yell out and fold my arms 
 
"yah yah~~ I'm sorry~ I'm just joking with you~ sorry~" *pinch my face* "so cute!!!" "oppa!" I hit his hands playfully and laugh "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" *hugged me* 
 
I break the hug and say "Oppa!~ lets go down and have breakfast" give my biggest smile to him. "Let's go! Get you wash up first!~" I drag him to the toilet so he can get wash up.
 
~~~~~ 10 minutes later ~~~~~
 
"Jae Soon!! Haerin!! Quickly come down to have your breakfast or it's gonna be cold!!~" Jae Soon's omma said when oppa opens the door
 
"Ne! Coming" I said and pull him behind me.
 
~~~~~ Few minutes later~~~~~
 
"American breakfast daebak!!" we said after we had finished eating. "Happy Birthday our cute little princess~ Haerin JaeSoon get changed we will be going to the amusement park today~" she said and stack the plates together and bring to the kitchen to wash.
 
"Ne!!!" I gave my biggest smile and ran up to change while oppa laughing at my cuteness.
 
JaeSoon (JunHyung) POV
 

"Ne!!!" She gave her biggest smile and ran up to change while I laugh at her cuteness

 
"JaeSoon I need to talk to you for a while follow me to my room" omma said while walking out from the kitchen and I follow her up to her room.
 
*opens the drawer* "here this is Haerin's birthday present from her mom. She would like you to pass it to her, while i will prepare the cake before we go to the amusement park." smiling at me *took the present* "sure omma I will pass it to her" And I went to my room to get the card i made for her and head straignht to her room.
 
~~~~~ Haerin's room~~~~~
 
*knock knock*
 
"Can I come in?" "Ne oppa!! Come in!~~~" I open the door and walk into her room. I saw her wearing a jeans and with a cute blouse. She turn around and look at me. "Oppa!" she say happily, I smile back.
 
"Haerin, here you got this is a present from your omma, and this card is from me~" I sang it happily while passing her the present "omo! Omma gave me present, oppa gomawo for your present too~" she said and hug me. I told her to open her present from her omma, she did and took it out to let me see "oppa, omma gave me a bracelet, it's so nice I like it!~ " she sang happily and open the card that I made for her and she happily jumping up and down. Looking at her like this I started laughing she stop and stared at me "oppa why are you laughing?" She asked as she want to find out the answer I reply "cause you are cute and love able ~" I sang to her.
 
Looking at the time I told Hearin it time and she took her bag pack, hold my hand and we went down to find omma at the kitchen.
 
"Haerin wait for a while." I stop her and when to the kitchen to bring the cake out with omma while singing birthday song for Haerin.
 
"Sengil chookhahapnida
"Happy Birthday to you  
 
Sengil chookhahapnida
Happy Birthday to you  
 
saranghaneng haerin
Dear Haerin
 
Sengil chookhahapnida"
Happy Birthday to you"
 
"Happy Birthday Haerin" I hold the cake infront of her she blow the candles and say "Gomawo oppa!"
 
Your POV
 
Suddely someone sing the Happy Birthday song I turn over to look I saw JaeSoon oppa and his omma singing it. *Oh My Gosh! Am I dreaming? Oppa singing I'm so touch*
 
After he sing finish he said "Happy Birthday Haerin!" and I blow the candles. 
 
"Let's go time to go to the amusement park~" JaeSoon Omma said
 
"Ne~" we sang
"Yeahhh!! Off we go~!!" I shout loudly 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Readers!! Sorry for the delay!! I Wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year!! 

If you are asking did I edit chap3 from parts into just one chap, i would like to say its a yes i did my chap3 into a full version chap ^^ 

I'm sorry!! I keep spending time in school works T.T

I have no time to update new chapter so I spent time on improving chap3 :)

my CA test is starting in 2weeks time >.< I haven study. HWAITING!! :) I get so jeloues easily this days because of my best friend and her boyfriend keep lovely dovey infront of me and our another best friend xD I really hate that feeling~~