Final: All I want for Christmas is you ~

Bittersweet Mints

 

No one’s POV

In the streets of Seoul there was a girl who was 19. She wore a stripped pink and white sweater, a cashmere milk pink cardigan, her favorite infinity scarf and black skinny jeans that defined her thin long legs.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdNvKy4ucVIzOWIKf-hiP

 

 

It was December and Luna was excited for Christmas. This Christmas she longed to see a special someone she missed dearly. And that thought wouldn’t stop bothering her.

 

Luna’s POV

Where in the world could my oppa be? aish! I’m going crazy :( I know! I’ll go to a coffee shop and drink a peppermint mocha to distract myself ^^ I love peppermint mochas <3 

end of POV

 

 

“Hi miss~ what would you like today?” asked the barista guy.

“I would like the Peppermint mocha! With extra chocolate syrup please~” said

Luna.

“Okay~ that will be $4.00 ~”

~~~waits for drink ~~~~~~

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW_omHRf0JhrqhygGitIa

 

 

 

Luna’s POV

Yay~~ It’s here! Mmmm…it’s so yummy~ I walked to sit at the table near the window and began to drink my peppermint mocha. I knew this would calm me and make me happier!  I was half way done my drink so I decided to go….

As I continued my stroll in the streets of Seoul, I saw a group of little kids with these candy goodies!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSBZRspC6Ys_SeFvak4UN

 

 

 The candies looked so familiar!! Wait….those are the candies that oppa fed me when I lost my grandma! I started to have mixed feelings all over , thoughts raced through my brain.

I walked up the little kids.

End of POV

No one’s POV

“Hello children!” said Luna.

“Hi noona! - Hi unnie~” sang the children.

“Hey, can you guys tell me where you got these candies?” Luna asked  as she crouched down to their level.

 

 

“We were watching this oppa play piano and he gave us candy!!” explained one of the little girls who wore a purple flower clip in her hair.

*the other kids nodded *

“If you keep walking down, you’ll see a beautiful kwismas twee >< and you’ll see him noona!” said a cute little boy.

“ He was so handsome ~~” squealed another girl. 

 

 

“ aigoo gomawo little dumplings ~ ” said Luna ^^

 

 

Luna’s POV

I ran down the street as quickly as I could. I didn’t see a Christmas tree yet so I continued running.  Oh! There it is!! As I reached the tree I looked around and spotted a crowd of audience around a stage. I also started hearing the piano playing. It was magic castle by DBSK ^^ I walked closer to the stage, and stopped in my tracks as I saw him. Is it really Ryeowook oppa?

Ryeowook’s POV

It’s December! So I decided to perform some Christmas and wintery songs for the streets of Seoul and make people’s day more jolly ^^ I also handed out candies to children too! They were so cutee~ I finished playing my last song and I stood up and bowed to the audience.

“Thanks for listening!! Merry Christmas!!”.

But I noticed something. Is that Luna?

 

 

Luna’s POV

Everybody cheered for oppa and started to leave. Oppa started packing too. I ran up to the stage and back hugged him.

“ oppa?” I called.

“Luna…” said Ryeowook.

He turned around hugged me back. After a while we faced each other. He stared at me and I stared back at him. It was like the world just stopped, and my heart was beating like no tomorrow. 

 

 

 

Ryeowook’s POV

I leaned in and Luna closed her eyes. I pressed my lips softly on hers and we shared a romantic passionate kiss. I felt a tear roll down her cheek.

end of POV

 

No one’s POV

It started to snow. And it was a white Christmas. The two childhood sweethearts found each other again .They both wished for each other’s embrace. And this Christmas their hopes and wishes did come true.

Ryeowook cooked a Christmas dinner for Luna at his house. And Ryeowook surprised Luna with a candy kiss. And yes, with the candies he gave her in his childhood.

After that Christmas day, they started dating and even went Boxing Day shopping.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys liked it ~~ ^^

and Merry christmas ~~