Day 3: Your Ultimate Kpop Guy Bias

∞ Infinite Days Kpop Challenge ∞

 

 

 

 

day03
your ultimate kpop guy bias
    
l.joe (teen top), sunggyu (infinite)chen (exo)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
l.Joe: My username should give it away, I'm pretty sure... Anyways, I really hate it when people say I only like L.Joe because of his looks, because I really don't. That's like judging a book by it's cover and only caring about a person's appearance is stupid.
 
1- From black to pink to blonde to orange to purple to blue streaks, he looks hot in any hairstyle color. He looks best with straight hair but his hair during 'Crazy' promotions was pretty cute. Also, he doesn't look too bad with his hair up either, like in Teen Top + 100%'s performance of Sorry Sorry. 
 
2- His rapping is y. I love the way he raps, the way he holds his mic, and the hand gestures he always does. His low tone voice is really attractive. I can't believe that in Clap and Supa Luv, he barely got any lines.... which is another reason why I loved Dynamic Black's performance; he got more lines than in any actual Teen Top songs. His English is very y too (still can't believe he lived in Beaverton... so close to Vancouver!).
 
3- His dancing. It's not perfect like Changjo's, but it's not entirely horrible like Yesung's (kidding). I loved his cat-daddy during 'Be Ma Girl', lol. And the y hip ... Yeah, you get my point. But he's really skinny. I know some people take "You're so skinny" as an insult, but he really is, and it's almost to the point he looks unhealthy. I don't know about you but I think that way about him and most idols too. During the Dynamic Black practice videos, he was wearing Uggs and his legs were stick thin, as though they could snap by just bending them the other way. He really should eat more, but I guess it can't be helped.
 
4- His old grumpy grandma personality. It's so funny seeing him all flustered whenever his dongsaengs and 100% hyungs . And whenever it comes to his height, he gets all stingy. It comes to show he's not perfect and he knows, but that just makes him more cute and lovable. Which leads to all the fancams of Teen Top on athletics sports day. I never get tired of watching them. And if you look on tumblr, most of L.Joe's GIFs are of him making hearts ♥
 
 

sunggyu: This hamster is like perfect. Perfect, I tell you. His voice is the best thing about him. His flawless voice is so emotional and powerful, I want to cry just listening to him. I love it when he hits those high notes. There's something about him that's just so... charming, I guess? I don't know how to say it.

Next would have to be his personality. You might be thinking, "Wait, but he's a bossy leader who orders his dongsaengs around and is a very cocky and arrogant person." I personally think none of that is true and it's just for his character to make him more interesting, like how Onew loves chicken but in reality, he could just be a regular person who isn't obsessed with chicken (or maybe he really is, who knows). He really does care for the other members deeply but he just acts like that for our entertainment, so maybe some people will misjudge him. And you have to admit, his arrogance is part of his charm.
 
 
chen: if you guys haven't known by now, but kim freaking jongdae kinda ruined my life for a certain period of time and i hate him for being so utterly perfect, ugh it hurts. i feel sort of weird for liking chen so much because he's part of exo ( and i used to be against exo, ahahaha sorry guys ) but i guess it doesn't matter anymore. the only people i actually like from exo is chen, chanyeol, xiumin, lay, and maybe luhan, so... yeah, exo-m ftw :3 no hate to exo-k though, okay?
 
but damn, chen's voice. omg. i don't understand how people think baekhyun and kyungsoo have the best voice in exo because it is obviously jongdae, hands down. i swear, his high note in wolf killed me and then immortal song and just like alskjfd;lksfjlakjs;fdlkajsdlfjkslkjfkj someone tell him to shut up or i'll be dead soon.
 
and also not to mention his dancing skills, ahahaha he's not called the dansheen masheen for nothing!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( a/n ): i ran out of time to write, omg guys i'm tempted to put leo up there
--byungkitty--