Day 1: Your Favorite Kpop Boy Band

∞ Infinite Days Kpop Challenge ∞

 

 

 

 

day01
your favorite kpop boy band
    teen top ( teenz on top ) and infinite
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
teen top: Each and every one of them have their own distinct style and I like that. Sometimes when I see Kpop groups, all of them are tall and skinny and look the 'same'. With Teen Top, you can tell who is who easily. That's a plus, right?
 
I officially fell in love with them after hearing Supa Luv, my first Teen Top song ever. At first it was just because their song was catchy and the dance was cool, but now after watching them on variety shows, I've grown to fall in love with their personalities.
 
Plus, they even managed to learn how to sing a song in my country's language: Vietnamese. Even though the pronounciation wasn't perfect, it was so nice of them to put effort into learning and performing it. I was so proud to be Vietnamese when I heard them sing. It warmed my heart (sounds so cheesy, lol). 
 

infinite: these 7 dorks are probably the best and most well-rounded group in all of Kpop (my opinion, don't you go hating on me now). Infinite are the best dancers too; have you seen their synchronization? It's mind-blowing when you watch them, man. Each member is important and is part of what makes this group so special.

I love watching Infinite on variety shows the most. Ranking King and Sesame Player made me laugh so much. Not only that, they can act too. Reply 1997 and Shut Up Flower Boy Band? Hoya and Myungsoo, you guys are now my favorites actors along with Lee Hyun Woo and Yoo Seungho.
 
Also, the singing... Sunggyu's new solo album is perfection, I tell you. His voice alone is so mesmerizing, I swear he's going to kick L.Joe out of his number spot in my heart soon (half-kidding right there).
 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( a/n ): how can i choose when vixx exists too. guys. I HEREBY DECLARE VIXX AS ONE.
--byungkitty--