Mornings

A Day Without You

 

 

     You wake up in the morning with a stream of light hitting your face and something heavy on top of you. You try to open your eyes but you cant it was just to hard your eyes didn’t bother to budge. You thought what day it was * it’s Saturday thank god*

    You tried to stretch but you couldn’t. You forced your eyes open and looked to your side seeing your y boyfriend, Yunho with his leg and arm around you. He was sleeping there and snoring silently with his mouth open a bit.  You couldn’t resist your position any more cause your back was aching. You pulled a bit of his hair from his leg and he started to groan and turned to the other side.  You did it ever since last year, which always worked.

 

“Phew” you wiped your forehead as if you had sweat. You slowly got up and went to the other side and kissed his forehead and smiled at his face. *He’s so cute*

 

You quickly brushed your teeth and sat on the toilet you took a magazine out and started looking at coach bags. The door had opened and Yunho came in scratching his head he looked at you and smirked.

 

“Good morning Sunshine” Yunho said with a naughty smile checking you out

 

“Yah I’m using the bathroom cant you see??” you put the magazine on your lap so he couldn’t see what was going on down there.

 

“Baby girl I’ve seen you multiple of times. And yes I do see you look hot this morning.” He his lips. Your face got hot when he said ‘I’ve seen you multiple times’

 

“Yunho! Go!” You pointed him to the door.

 

“Okay, araso I’m going” He raised his hands a bit in the air  and chuckled while closing the door

 

*pabo* You smiled and shook your head at the same time. Then you went back to looking at the magazine.

 

 

 

Sorry for the small chapter I’ll try my best to make them longer. ~~ J

 

Thank you for deciding to read my fanfic <3