The Unwanted Skinship

Swapping Housemates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Peace and quiet!!!!” Jiyeon sighed as she plunged herself into the bed. She was in her usual sleep gear a white tank top and black underwear.

 

 

She’s had a rough day at work assisting back to back heart surgeries and avoiding Minho at the same time. She was planning to take a nap for a little bit and then watch a complicated heart transplant between toddlers conducted in Boston Children’s Hospital of Harvard Medical School.

 

 

Chaerin has been stressing her out. Jiyeon doesn’t really want to involve herself in getting to know their ‘very friendly neighbors’ but she was just doing it upon Chaerin’s insistence. The other day, Chaerin wanted all four of them to watch a new movie showing. Luckily, Jiyeon was able to escape it because she was paged by the hospital for a surgery. It’s also been a normal occurrence to her that Seung Hyun comes over for breakfast or dinner whatever the case maybe. Chaerin on the other hand has managed to cover Seung Hyun’s eyes whenever Jiyeon arrives from work and strips her clothes whenever she arrives.

 

 

After about half an hour in her quick nap, Jiyeon was woken up by the giggling noises coming from the living room which obviously came from Seung Hyun and Chaerin. It’s always been like this for quite some time now. Jiyeon would’ve opted to just sleep in the on-call room of the hospital were it not for Minho who seems to be popping out whenever she takes a nap.

 

 

“For heaven’s sake please stop…” Jiyeon chanted.

 

 

“Seung Hyun… that tickles… wait… don’t please…”

 

 

Chaerin’s giggling voice seeped through the wall that divided the living room and their bedroom, infiltrating Jiyeon’s ears. She groaned and quickly grabbed the pillow and covered her ears.

 

 

“Stop it… ahhhhh… uhmmm… that tickles… there… hmmmm...”

 

 

Chaerin started and Seung Hyun started groaning. Jiyeon was very sure she could hear the ling noises of their kissing.

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Jiyeon screamed as loud as she could. She stormed out of the bedroom and charged into the living room and stood up in front of the two surprised love birds who looked like they were caught in the middle of a hanky-panky on the couch by their parents.

 

 

“I’ve had enough!!!” Jiyeon was seething, the two could almost see her nose flaring with fire. Chaerin and Seung Hyun could only gulp feeling like they have woken up an angry dragon. Some say never mess with a drunk person but in Jiyeon’s case, never ever mess with a sleeping Jiyeon.

 

 

Jiyeon ran her fingers through her hair while her other hand rested on her waist. She paced back and forth while Seung Hyun and Chaerin started sitting up straight.

 

 

“YOU!!! AND YOU!!!” Jiyeon pointed her index finger towards Chaerin and Seung Hyun.

 

 

“I know I don’t have a say on your relationship but I damn right have a say on who makes out and screw on my couch. I don’t care if you guys want to fcuk each other senseless as long as you don’t do it in my apartment.” Jiyeon’s voice was shaking. She was trying her best to control her anger.

 

 

“Unnie…” Chaerin mumbled and pursed her lips.

 

 

“That’s not gonna work on me anymore young lady. You’re all grown up now. You’re even screwing our very friendly neighbor already. So the doe eyes and the pursing of your lips is damn useless.” Jiyeon said seriously. Chaerin immediately clipped her lips and looked at Seung Hyun helpless. The latter just held her hand and mouthed that everything will be okay.

 

 

“God. You guys are acting like love struck teenagers it’s making me puke. I can’t imagine being anymore grossed out.” Jiyeon stopped from pacing and stood in front of them.

 

 

“Wherever you guys do it I don’t care as long as it’s not in my premises. IT’S TIME TO GO OUT OF MY APARTMENT!!!” Jiyeon raised her voice and pointed to the door.

 

 

“WHAT ARE YOU TWO STILL WAITING FOR? OUT!!! NOW!!!” Jiyeon screamed sending Seung Hyun and Chaerin scampering out of the apartment in a matter of three seconds.

 

 

Jiyeon couldn’t bring herself to sleep again so she went in for a quick shower, prepared her coffee and a bag of Lays so she could start watching the surgery she planned to watch. When she returned to the living room she found Jaejoong on her couch, eating the bag of Lays and watching the surgery with his feet on the coffee table.

 

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” Jiyeon asked and sat beside him, placing her own feet on the coffee table. Jaejoong couldn’t help but trail his gaze down on Jiyeon’s exposed long slender legs.

 

 

“Now, this one’s way more exciting to watch…” Jaejoong smirks and grabs a mouthful of chips and dumps it into his mouth.

 

 

“Stop being a ert and buy your own junk food.” Jiyeon grabbed the bag of chips from him and focused her attention on the TV screen.

 

 

While Jiyeon was so focused on watching the surgery, Jaejoong was so restless. He was moving every minute, shifting his weight, moving his feet up and then down and then moving his hands that it was already distracting Jiyeon.

 

 

“For crying out loud just go back to your apartment.” Jiyeon sighed heavily and looked at Jaejoong in frustration.

 

 

“If you didn’t kick them out of here I wouldn’t be here with you. I don’t want to hear your housemate and begging for Seung Hyun to fcuk her harder and faster.” Jaejoong said casually. He leaned on the couch, he spread his arms wide on the couch and yawned.

 

 

“They’re ing like rabbits. When are those two breaking up so we can all go back to normal!?” Jiyeon moaned in frustration and leaned on the couch too. Jaejoong shifted his weight and casually placed his arm around Jiyeon’s shoulders, his other arm grabbed her hand that was on her lap. Jiyeon just raised her eyebrow at him and looked at their intertwined fingers, the back of his hand casually rubbing her bare thigh.

 

 

“Those two look pretty much head over heels for each other. I think we’re going to have to it up and endure them…” Jaejoong feigned a yawn as if he was doing nothing.

 

 

“This always works for you?” Jiyeon look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter