Rising complications

Confessions

a/n: since my sister Cellyne was practically begging me toupdate this story I decided to write a mini part for the JeongYeong couple...

I'll be posting the other half hopefully within the week.. 

I warn you about this.. it'll be angsty

 


Youngmin looked at himself in the mirror and double checked the fringe of his bangs. He made sure that he was looking superbly handsome for his date today. Kwangmin came in to disturb the little morning routine of his older twin.

 

"Yoh.. You look extremely handsome hyung.. No need to stress yourself about thispicnic.. Those girls will love you!"

 

Kwangmin chirped happily and smiled widely, like Pikachu which pretty much annoyed the heck out of Youngmin, because he prefers Winnie the Pooh over Pikachu but both twins love a yellow cartoon character.

 

"this is all your fault!"

 

Youngmin shouted at the younger but Kwangmin teased him instead.

 

"Just because your first love ignored you back then and your younger brother had his boyfriend first..."

 

Kwangmin was cut short by Youngmin.

 

"The second part is not true! I am absolutely thrilled that you got your dream guy... But sadly the first part kills me"

 

Youngmin gloomily remarked and this made Kwangmin pity the hyung. For so long, Youngmin had dwelled on this boy who actually proposed to him back in elementary.

 

"hyung.. It's been years..."

 

Kwangmin tried to comfort the hyung but to his surprise, Youngmin smiled hos practice smile.

 

"I can't let those girls down right? I must be their Prince but I seriously wanted to be Cinderella"

 

Youngmin said pertaining to the character he played in his elementary days and the character his first love confessed to.

 

The twins knew long ago that they were bisexuals, liking both girls and guys but had always had this strong preference for guys. Kwangmin was way luckier in love compared to his hyung but this doesn't mean that he can boast it. Showing that he was indeed grateful for his brother's selfless act, he had decided to tag along with the picnic, asking his boyfriend to come as well and even asked if he has a friend to tag along for his brother to meet, Hyunseong gladly agreed.

 

"Why don't you just go and spend time with Hyunseong hyung since you two just got together and I can totally handle the girls."

 

Youngmin said as they walk towards the park but Kwangmin shook his head.

 

"I have to thank them somehow."

 

And so they were welcomed with cheers as they approached the place they set or the picnic. The girls already laid out mats and picnic baskets for them. The objective of this picnic was not to glomp on the two handsome boys but to spend time with them, out of the busy school aura and just them as friends; the twins had always considered this loyal bunch of girls as their friends, who had accepted everything about them and was even eager to help them out.

 

"oppa!"

 

The girls shouted as the two took their seats on the designated spot for them.

 

"Kwangmin oppa, aren't you supposed to have a date with Hyunseong oppa?"

 

One of the girls asked and Kwangmin smiled brightly.

 

"Well I need to thank all of you for helping me out the other day so I decided to tag along today.. And Hyunseong will be joining us too if you don't mind."

 

Kwangmin said and the girls squealed like excited toddlers. Not long after Hyunseong walked towards the group with a smaller boy trailing behind him.

 

"Yo Kwangminnie dear, I hope you guys don't mind me and my friend gate crashing your party!"

 

Hyunseong muttered, asking for permission to join the group. The girls was fangirling too much since the other 2 boys were also known cuties in the district, ranking fairly high as well.

 

"No we don't mind hyunnie dear"

 

Kwangmin said gesturing the two to take a seat. Hyunseong did as he was told, seating beside Kwangmin and giving the younger a peck on the cheek. The girls totally loved this PDA. Hyunseong's friend sat beside him and smiled at the girls around him and to the twins. Kwangmin smiled back but Youngmin didn't, making the small boy feel like he's not even wanted there.

 

"Oh, so this is my older brother Youngmin. And.."

 

Kwangmin said, looking at the Hyunseong as if waiting for him to revealsomething.

 

"Oh, and this is my friend Jeongmin."

 

Hyunseong added, Jeongmin smiled once again but no response from Youngmin. Ignoring that awkward feeling, the group had a good chat and they all seemed to enjoy the gathering; discussing a lot of things and stuff that are really interesting to them. They all decided to end the gatheringafter lunch and the boys bid their goodbyes and left the girls who were all satisfied with the four boys gracing their small gathering.

 

The four boys were walking, Hyunseong and Kwangmin were walking side by side, holding hands while Youngmin and Jeongmin trailed behind, enveloped in awkward silence. Jeongmin wanted to talk to the taller guy but he can't seem to find courage to do so, with Youngmin looking at him, like he was a criminal.

 

---...---

 


The following Friday, Youngmin found himself seating on an ice cream parlor with his twin and apparently waiting for Hyunseong.

 

"If you are going on a date with Hyunseong hyung,you don't need me to tag along."Youngmin said but Kwangmin pouted.

 

"Hyung, Hyunnie wants to get to know you more! Since you are my twin, he is quite fascinated at how different we are. And of course he wanted to get along with his future brother-in-law"

 

Kwangmin explained and Youngmin rolled his eyes.

 

"If you say so"

 

Youngmin replied, uninterested with this 'bonding' idea.

 

A few minutes passed when Hyunseong and Jeongmin passed through the parlor's door and walked towards their table.

 

"Hyunnie! And you brought along Jeongminie hyung!"

 

Kwangmin chirped with his Pikachu voice which made both boys chuckle.

 

"You're really cute Kwangmin!"

 

Jeongmin exclaimed and earned aglare from Hyunseong.

 

"You are not hitting on my boyfriend are you?"

 

Hyunseong asked with a death glare and Jeongmin retreated.

 

"don't be too jealous Hyunnie dear.. And besides, whatever compliment I receive goes to my brother as well since we are twins! Thanks Jeongmin hyung!"

 

Kwangmin exclaimed as he pulled the boyfriend to their seat, forcing Jeongmin to sit beside Youngmin. Jeongmin offered a smile as he sat but Youngmin looked away, the smile faded.

 

"Ok so what will you have? Sundae special?"

 

Hyunseong asked and Kwangmin nodded.

 

"I'll just get the order hyung."

 

Jeongmin offered and asked what Youngmin would want but the latter ignored him.

 

"We both like Strawberry Surprise"

 

Kwangmin answered, seeing his brother turning into a snob ass which is pretty unusual. Jeongmin nodded with a smile before he left for the counter.

 

"Look.. If you want to go on dates,you don't need me as a chaperone. I have things to do than look at your PDA."

 

Youngmin said which made Kwangmin a bit embarrassed, Hyunseong was speechless; they all become awkward and silent. To save them all from the mid cast atmosphere, Jeongmin came with a tray of ice cream and handed the couple the Sundae Special and Yougnmin the Strawberry Surprise, he ordered Choco Loco for himself. Having enough of everything, Youngmin got off from his chair and walked out of the parlor without a word. Jeongmin looked baffled at the actions while the couple were looking down on the table.

 

"So what did I miss?"

 

Jeongmin asked and Kwangmin bit his lower lip.

 

"I guess he doesn't want me as his brother-in-law."

 

Hyunseong muttered and Kwangmin quickly interjected.

 

"That's not true! He likes you to be my boyfriend, if not,he won't help me get you"

 

Kwangmin said, earning a quickkiss from his boyfriend.

 

"I guess he's not comfortable hanging around with me.."

 

The two looked at him as he took small spoonfuls of his chocolate ice cream. Jeongmin then asked the passing waiter to take the strawberry ice cream and put them in take out container. 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Kwangmin asked curiously.

 

"It's obvious that he doesn't want me around. Our first meeting, he didn't even return the smile I gave, he didn't even acknowledge my presence. So i believe he's not comfortable with me."

 

Jeongmin said finishing his ice cream quickly as the waiter handed him the ice cream for take out. Jeongmin thanked the waiter and handed the bag to Kwangmin.

 

"Tell your brother that I mean no harm and that I won't appear before him again. It was a pleasure meeting you both. And like I said before, you are cute, both of you!"

 

Jeongmin then bowed at the two and took his leave, both Kwangmin and Hyunseong looked at each other, worried and displeased with the situation.

 

...

 

"here.. You left without touching your ice cream. Jeongmin hyung asked me to give this to you."

 

Kwangmin said as he placed the bag on top of the kitchen table where Youngmin was busy setting up for dinner.

 

"If I wanted that, I would have eaten it there, so obviously I don't want that crap."

 

Youngmin said and this made Kwangmin angry.

 

"Ok hyung, I rarely lose my temper but what you did earlier was so humiliating for my part. Ok, I know you don't want me and Hyunseong to have PDA, I accept that as my fault for tagging you along on our dates but giving Jeongmin hyung the cold shoulders for nothing is really pissing me off. But don't worry, he won't appear and bother you anymore."

 

Kwangmin replied and this stunned Youngmin.

 

"Then that will be better.. That's what I really wanted.. Not to see him!"

 

Youngmin answered and made Kwangmin just sigh out of frustration.

 

"I don't know you anymore hyung."

 

Kwangmin retreated.

 

Youngmin sat on one of the chairs and took out the ice cream and the plastic spoon. He took a small spoonful as tears flowed down his eyes. He couldn't tell Kwangmin what was bothering him, he couldn't bear hurt his younger brother so he just took everything on his own. Kwangmin looked at his crying brother,pitying him for his poor state right now, but what can he do for him when the older isn't opening up?

 


 

a/n:angsty.. hate me for that

Promise I'll make JeongYeong confession sweet and lovely on part 2 ~ 

leave comments if you want me to continue.. and if you want other Boyfriend pairings confession (i.e.YongKwang,JeongKwang, YoungSeong, JeongSeong.. JeongYoungKwang etc)