Just a dream(Met Taewoo ajassi!)

Dark City

Nop runs and looks at the horrible house that he just be in at the moment...
It is a house that he asked to children who playing in the garden.They told him that house is an old man name Taewoo's house.but...Taewoo whom they are looking for isn't an old man...
Nop walks slowly after he reached the market.then he looks at his sister.her face is so white almost without blood coz she was terrible.

_"...I'm sorry that push u so fast.."

_"ne!...never!..never mind..!"

Boram talked unusual..as she is nearly cries...because she saw...a fat man is cutting human's head...and his store is full and hang human's head...Blood is full on his face and his shirt.She looks around...only sees everything are so awful and dark with alot of devils and ghost who smell so disgusting..is buying human's head...then she fainted.Nop saw like that he hurries to carry Boram.

_"Boram!Boram!..."

he looks around to need help...but he saw a woman is pulling a kid's intestine...and...eat like she is very hungry...Nop almost can't breath...

_"Ajassi,ajassi!can u...give me...some...money?"

A boy with blood no eyes is begging Nop...a boy holds Nop's hand...the boy is laughing ...with alot of insects in his mouth...

_"Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ghost!!!!!!!!!"

Nop shouted and he carried Boram then run quickly...but the ghosts and devils are around him...
He looks at a thin ghost is dropping his spirit...

_"Smell...wanna .....eat..."

Amount of ghosts walk to him...
Nop can't leave Boram,how lucky...he saw a light lobby that not far away...He has a big breathe to pull all his power to break that ghost who is on his way...

_"1..2...3!"

He carries Boram and run toward...His shoes kick on ghost's head...head is fall down and..out of terrible blood...on Nop's face... The other ghost look at him by anger,they walk... Nop run...

_"nearly....nearly reach!...nearly..."

His mind remind...his smile appeared on his face when the gate isn't far...

****ah!

He was downed to the ground and Boram is out from his hands to the corner...it becoz his leg was hurted by a knife in dark...the horrible and disgusting ghosts are nearly to near him....his breath is little...and his heart almost stop working and his tear dropped again when...He saw Boram's body became swollen...and blood is out on her body...
Nop horribly looks at those ghosts that come almost near him...he tries to lean toward the gate...he doesn't have energy to move...

_"Ha ha ha..."

Woman's laughing is appear so loud in the dark block...

Jri...jri...jri...

The sound of pulling knife appears to break ears....the girl with messy long hair and white face long sharp teeth...the knife is highly lifted...
Nop tried to get there so difficultly...

_"Nearly....just a little..."

Suddenly,knife hits his head!!!

_"ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nop shouts loudly and painfully in dark block....ghosts and devils run so quickly....and that horrible girl before disappeared,she said some words to him...

_"Your mouth smells disgusting so much!!!..."

Nop opens his eyes,his heart is work so fast...he looks to white wall and smells medicine in room...
(where am I?)
he just know that now his head is so pain and he can't move his neck...
He feels better when he knew that it's just a dream...
But the words in the end,he still heards...his eyes move to find the answer...

_"Are u finding me?"

A low sound is whispering his ears...
Air is blowing to the room... Suddenly, He saw a female ghost is flying around his bed...
She looks at Nop's face just 1 inch away... Then she laughs...
Nop can't speak in this time coz he is suffering from horror...

_" why do you have a long life like this!... I supposed you died,so I could take you to go with me... But you are alive!"

_" Ah!!!!!!!!!!"

Nop shouts till that ghost disappeared.

The door is opened. There are Boram and a big man come in with horribly.

_" Oppa! What happened? "

Boram catches Nop's hand.

_" Why did you shout? "

A big man asked carefully to him.

_" Why am I here? "

Nop didn't mention Big man's speech.

_" Oppa met an accident... Oppa fainted 3 days..."

Nop's brain begins reviewing to 3 days before...

When they are finding a man names Taewoo, as soon as, Nop saw a girl whom her mother was holding. Her bear doll was fallen in the centre of the road. She cant shouted or tell her mother. Her face became red coz crying looked to doll.

_" Boram, wait me a moment..."

_" Oppa! Where would you go?"

Nop picked up the doll and smiled to that girl...

_" Oppa!!! "

Tid ! Tid ! Tid !...

He fell down to the ground in blood...

This is a reason that he has to sleep in the hospital and met a sily ghost!

_" So... Who is he?"

Nop looks to a big man.

_" He is a guy whose car crushed you!and... He is also Taewoo ajassi too! "

Boram said with smiling.

_" I'm so sorry... Coz that time, I hurried to take my daughter..."

_" It's ok... Coz we won't hard to find you(^o^)"

_" Er... You are a patient don't talk alot...