Pity puppy

Dark City

The flowers bloom in autumn.They are so beautiful that bloom all in Seoul.People try to start their works,students hurry to go to their school.Oppositely,there is a man who seem not have power is pushing the wheelchair which a girl sits.They might be finding someone in Seoul.

_"Oppa!is the man whom mum wanted us to live with will agree to recieve us?"

_"I don't know too...but mum said that when we meet him ,we just give him a ring so he will agree...(-__-)"

_"oppa.I miss mum so much...heheee"

Boram cried.Nop hurries to look at his sister.his hand whips tears on Boram's cheek by little

_"Boram...you must be strong...if you still do like this,our lovely mum's soul won't be able to have new life..."

_"But...why do u cry too?"

Nop hurries to whip his tear which dropped by don't know when it dropped.

_"I don't know too...when all time that you cry,my tear also drop too..If you don't wanna make my eyes hurts,you should stop crying like a baby.ok?"

_"yes..."

Boram smiles,Nop also smiles follow her too then they continue finding a man names Taewoo through address that their mother gave before she died.When they walk across a glasses optic shop,suddenly, there are alot of people run to the shop almost make two siblings down to the ground.The black modern car stop.The handsome guy appears with his black suit and big glasses.

_"Taecyeon,,oppa!"

Female fans are shouting the name of that man.He gives them a charming smiling.Then the blond hair girl appears,she is very beautiful,oppositely,her face acted so sad.

_"Jessica!"

Male fans are shouting her name,she didn't smile.Taecyeon's ankle crushes Jessica's hand little when the reporters take the photos.

_"hey,Sica!smile ,please..."

Jessica tries to smile sadly. Nop looks at Jessica from the far side.

_"oppa!...I really want Taecyeon's signature."

Boram looks at Taecyeon sweetly.

_"mm...this time we can't be near them..."

Nop said and looks to his dirty clothes.Boram understood what her brother meant.

_"so,we hurry to find Taewoo ajhssi back(^_^)"

Then Nop pushes wheelchair.

_"let's go!(^o^)"

.......................................................................

After finishing joint the program in the famous glasses optic shop,Taecyeon takes Jessica to her apartment.They kept silent for along while driving.Taecyeon can't stand in this situation,so he starts talking and mention the way.

_"Today...what's wrong with you?you didn't talk in the morning"

_"..."

Jessica doesn't reply.

_"hmm?"

Taecyeon stopped the car while he reach her apartment.

_"I don't have good feeling...Don't ask me alot!"

Jessica replied with anger.The reason that made her so mad is because when Taecyeon was waiting her in front of apartment,she heard he said I LOVE YOU,I MISS YOU through the phone.She thinks Taeyeon is cheating her.

_"Hmm...ok,I won't ask you anymore(^_^)"

Taecyeon is a person who don't know how to persuade girl,so he up to her.Taecyeon's acting makes her feeling worse.

_"Herz!Our Dating in the evening at Arirang Restaurant is cancelled!"

Jessica closed the Car's door by anger.Taecyeon looks at Jessica's walking.She walks by anger,suddenly,her heel was broken.That makes Taecyeon wanna go to help her,but his step was stopped because he saw that Jessica is throwing her broken heel to a puppy who is ting in the garden...

_"nhake nhake nhake..."

The puppy cried bitter coz Jessica's heel hurt its bottom
(ah...how pity you are...pity dog!) Taecyeon shakes his head coz she is so ridiculous and likes a monster:D

_"Today,she changed again..herz herz"

Taecyeon left the apartment by having Heechul's eyes were looking at him from the garden.Heechul lifts his puppy and talks to it.

_"Jason....you are so pity that your mum's heel kicked you...hahaha...(^o^)"

.........................................................................

Nop is knocking the door that so terrible...
Knock knock...
(2nd knocking)

_"Is anyone here????"

_"......."
Only the air is replying.

_"Maybe no one in this house,oppa"

Boram said while she is in front of the house.

Knock!
(3rd knocking)

bravvvvvvvvv!!!

The old terrible door is broke down,and the smoke blow to make Nop coughs...and????what....that he is seeing in the house are only spider web and...ghost picture is looking at him with the cruel eyes and blood on the face...
He is shocked by that picture,so he was lose his turn to the ground(3stairs) and he hurries to push Boram's wheelchair to run away like the tsunami that makes Boram feels horrible..

_"oppa!oppa!what happened?!"

Boram talked to him and try to catch the wheelchair afraid to fall on the ground...

_"I!I saw!I saw ghost...!we have to leave this block!"