Chapter 1

Cheated

You cringed as you listened to him screaming at you. He was heartbroken and so were you. But you had no right to feel anything but shame and guilt. Once again, you had done it again, and it was anything but good.
 
“HOW MANY WERE THERE? FIVE GUYS, AT LEAST. WHAT AM I?! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? SO THAT YOU HAD TO GO CHEAT ON ME WITH FIVE GUYS?! H-H-How could you?” He bursted into tears at the last sentence.
 
He had let the dam break, all his walls crumbling down. You felt the guilt creeping into your soul, as all you could do was hold him in your arms, whispering soft “sorry“‘s and quiet “I love you“‘s.
 
His body shook in your hold and you felt yourself tearing up too. He was right, how could you? How could you do that to this… Boy? As of now, he looked like a fragile, broken little boy, and it was all your fault.
 
Soon enough, the poor man had cried himself to sleep. You had your arms around him the entire time, and had gently brought him to bed when he was still conscious.
 
You took your arms away from him and stared at his face. His beautiful eyes were covered behind closed eyelids and his soft, plump lips were slightly open, air softly breathing out. You admired him so much. You loved him so much, but it was your bad habits that had driven him into this state.
 
Even hidden behind the shadow of his bangs, you could still see the black circles around his puffy eyes. Your stomach twisted into a knot, the guilt eating you alive.
 
I have to get away from him… He’ll be happier that way… You quickly got up, covered his body with the blanket you two shared, and walked out of the bedroom. Looking around for your bag, you find it on the sofa. Taking it, you turn around and give the place one last look before you leave.
 
You walked out, closing the door behind you, and the tears you’ve been holding in all this time, fall.