Dead? That's bull

I'm In Love with the Devil

The picture above is a picture of Park Mikki. Her real name (the ulzzang) is also Mikki, and in the fanfic her name is also Mikki! Enjoy~

______________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm dead?" I repeated what he said. 

"hmm..yeah. I just said that." he chuckled. 

I already didn't like this guy. He was sorta cocky, yet he barely talked. And besides, he was still standing in front of my locker and class started in three minutes! What a jerk. "Look, I may be invisible to most people but I am not dead." I explained. 

"Yeah..You are dead. How many times do I have to repeat it?" he sighed. "You know, it's understandable. Dead people are stupid."

"Hey! I might be stupid too but I'm not dead." I crossed my arms. "If you're here to bully me then it's not gonna work. I'm stronger than you think."

"Nah ah. Dead people don't have strength."

"Will you cut it! I'm not dead, for the last time!" I yelled. 

"Hey, why are you yelling?" a voice said. I turned around and spotted Soyeon walking my way. "Did you forget your combination again?" she laughed. 

"No. This stranger here won't get off my locker." I pointed. 

"What stranger?" she asked. She walked past me to my locker. And to m surprise, no one was there. "Are you hallucinating?"

"Tch. serves him right!" I opened my locker after that man left and gathered my books. I wondered how he could leave so fast without me knowing, but I didn't care, as long as he left. 

"Mikki, are you alright?" Soyeon asked. I nodded. 

 

We walked off to class together, and I entered the classroom and sat at the back. I liked sitting in the back because it gave me more personal space and privacy. No one really sat back here with me, and Soyeon sat in the front with her boyfriend Chunji. 

As class started, I opened my history book and began reading. History was my strongest subject. For some reason I just found it easy. It's like I knew everything that already happened. 

20 minutes into the class, we began writing down notes. Mrs. Lee instructed us to do a history project together with another partner, but I insisted on doing it by myself. I couldn't easily work with other people, it wasn't my thing. She told us that the history project wasn't due until 2 months, so we had a while to start it. 

After giving us our assignment for tonight, we were left with the rest of the class to start on it. Mrs. Lee headed back to her desk, and we began out assignment. I thought about my project, and I wanted to do really well on it to recieve that A+. I didn't know what to do for my project yet, but I needed to find out soon so I could get started. 

Footsteps could be heard walking in the classroom, but I swore Mrs. Lee was sitting at her desk, but I guess not. The footsteps came closer to me, and I thought it was Mrs. Lee walking around the room to check on us. I tried to ignore the footsteps as it walked around the room and finish my work. 

In the corner of my eye, I saw a pair of feet next to an empty desk. It was a mans pair of feet, and it stopped there. The person sat down at the empy seat next to me, but I tried my best to ignore it. You could say that I was easily distracted. 

"ppss.." a faint whisper said. 

Ignoring it, I finished the first page of my assignment and started on my second page. It wasn't that hard, but that annoying whisper kept bugging me. Did anyone else get annoyed by it. 

"Ppss." it came again. My eyes slowly crawled across the floor and landed on the empty desk next to me. There were no papers or books on the desk, but a student still sat there. I was assuming that the whisper came from him, and I wanted to tell him to shut up. But I kept my mouth quiet. 

"Ppss.." he whispered. I wondered why no one told him to be quiet yet, or was it that no one heard him because we were all the way in the back of the room? "Ppss..." he whispered. He threw a crumpled ball of paper at me and it landed on my hair. I wondered where he got that paper from. "Ppss.."

"Mrs. Lee?" I asked without looking up from my paper. "Can you please tell them to be quiet?" I asked politely. 

"But Mikki, there's no one talking." She replied. Of course she wouldn't hear the annoying little whisper, we were the farthest from her desk. 

The whispering stopped for a couple of minutes, and I was finally able to do my work in peace again. I was able to finish the second part of the assignment, and all I needed to do was the last part then I was done. I had plenty of other homework for the rest of the day, and I was hoping I could finish it before I left school. I had work right after school, and I didn't have time for homework. 

Soon later, another crumpled piece of paper was thrown at my head. "Ppss." he whispered. 

"WHATTT???!!!!" 

The whole classroom stared back at me. All eyes were on me, and I quietly lowered into my desk to hide my embarrassment. I looked over to the empy desk next to me to yell at the man, but I didn't have the guts to anymore. 

Because it was HIM.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him through my gritted teeth. He stupidly blocks my locker and now he comes into my class and annoys me? How come no one even noticed him come in?

The class started laughing after I asked that lame question. What? Was there something I didn't know? Was someone playing a trick on me? Whatever. 

"Oh no, the loser back there is going insane!" One boy says. The class starts laughing louder. "Ahh...this is to funny."

I looked at Soyeon at the front of the class, and she just looks at me with confused and worried eyes. Was I really hallucinating? 

"Ppss.." he said again. I looked over at him to see that he was still there. "Dead people shouldn't be doing homework." he whispered. 

"What?!! That's all you have to tell me??? You annoy me for a full 20 minutes and thats all you have to say!? How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not dead!!" I yelled. 

The class laughed again at my scream. What was so wrong at yelling at a guy who was a complete jerk?

"Ms. Park, who are you yelling at?" the teacher asked me. 

"She's yelling at herself, seonsaengnim. She's telling herself that she's mentally retarded, but she keeps denying the truth." Hyuna, the school queenka said laughing. 

"I'm yelling at this dude right here! Did no one see him come in?"

I asked. I pointed to him sitting on the desk, but as I looked, he wasn't there anymore. I looked at the empty seat in front of me with shock. He was just there a minute ago, and now he wasn't. He couldn't possibly leave the classroom in such a small amount of time. 

"No one is sitting there, Mikki." Mrs. Lee said. She was starting to get worried, I could tell. Me, myself was getting worried. Was I thinking about the whole thing? I certainly wasn't hallucinating though. 

"Maybe you should send her to a mental hospital." Hyuna snapped back. The whole class kept laughing at my failure, and all I could do was hide my face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mrs. Lee sent my to the guidance counsilor. I was disappointed that I was sent there. I didn't need any guidance. I wasn't hallucinating either. I swear, he was sitting right there. I just couldn't believe that he left so quickly without anyone knowing. 

Ms. Jung opened the door for me as I entered the room. It was a small room, with two couches on either side and a coffee table in the middle. We were the only two people in the counsiling room. 

"Now, Mikki, what is the problem?" Ms. Jung asked me. 

"I certainly don't have a problem." I admitted. 

"Your teacher called me and said you were yelling in the middle of class. Now, can you please explain to me what happened?" she asked. 

"I was quietly doing my homework like we were told, and suddenly this man comes in and starts to annoy me. I couldn't take it anymore so I started yelling at him. But no one acted like he was there."

"Could it be...hallucination?" 

"No its not hallucination!!" I rolled my eyes in anger. Why didn't anyone believe me?

"Well, I have some medicine for that. I'll be back in a few." She said getting up before I could stop her. 

 

I really wasn't dreaming all of this. I could see him perfectly. 

 

"You know, anger is one thing that dead people have, so it's a common thing." A voice said. I looked to my right and spotted the same man from earlier sitting on the same couch as me. He crossed his legs awkwardly and cleared his throat. "But you should control your anger."

"What do you want from me?" I asked him. He just shrugged without looking at me. "How did you even get in here! She locked the door!" I yelled. He shrugged again. 

"Why you...." 

I grabbed his collar of his shirt and shook him violently. "Can you please stop annoying me! First, you purposely blcok my locker, now you get me in trouble and have me sent to the guidance counsilor? What are you, some prankster?" I kept shaking him until he gave me an answer. 

"Noo.." He coughed. I let go of him and he straighten his shirt. "I'm just telling you what dead people should do and shouldn't do. Geez" he cracked his neck. 

"For the last time...I'm not dead." I gritted my teeth. Before he could respond, I slapped him in the thigh. 

"Oww.." 

"Ms. Park, why did you just hit the sofa just now?" Ms Jung asked me as she came into the room. 

"I wasn't. I was just hitting this dude here so he would learn not to bother me anymore."

Ms Jung looked around the small room and said, "but there's no one in this room besides us two."

I looked around the room too, and in fact, we were the only two in this room. How did he leave so quickly! It's the third time today. I didn't even hear the door shut or anything. 

That's bullsht. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

First update done! I'll update tomorrow when I have time!~~

Please comment and suscribe! Please tell me what you think about the first chapter!

Thanks!

Excuse me if there are any grammar/spelling mistakes. I'm a fast typer and I don't usually re-read what I wrote, thanks for understanding :D