Feeling different

From friends to lovers

 

Nicole and I have always been close, during our school days and and even now after our debut, we often meet up and hang out together. We can feel relaxed and comfortable with each other and we can easily tell what we're thinking. I think we have that kind of telepathy thing. Nicole would tell me what's worrying her and I would listen to her and give advice where I can and she would do the same for me as well when I'm a bit depressed. We have fun, help and hang out just like any other friends would do.

But these days, I feel like our friendship is starting to change. I never really felt anything when Nicole talked about other guys or who she's interested in, I guess I felt a parental protective feeling if anything. But recently I've noticed that I really care and feel irritated when she talks about her close friend Key. I'm actually friends with him as well and so I know he's a good guy but I get a bit angry and I don't know why I'm like this. Weird right? But I just smile and nod like I usually do to hide how I'm actually feeling. I just brush this feeling off like it's nothing and try to change the topic.

Anyway, today it's my day off and Nicole's coming over to our dorm. We have to be careful going outside because there's so many people taking photos and trying to make a scandal so we find it that going to our companies or our dorms is the easiest. Nicole's already been to our dorm anyway, and all my members of 2am knows her as well. Today, it's just us two because my hyungs all have schedules. To be honest I'm really happy that she's coming over because I haven't seen her in ages as she was in Japan for overseas promotions. I got out Nicole's favourite snacks and games ready and slept on the couch until she came.

Ding-dong!Ding-dong!

"Yah! Jinwoonah! Open up!"

I got up quickly rubbing my eyes and yawning, realising Nicole was here. I got the door and broke into a huge smile when I saw her. She laughed and hugged me "I haven't seen you in ages!! You were sleeping weren't you? You have bedhair!" she said and I laugh while patting my hair down and invite her inside.

She hands me a box of presents she bought for me while she was in Japan and I am extremely happy. I open up the box to see that she got me a new guitar case and picks. Thoughtful Nicole, she remembered that my case was wearing out. I thank her and we sit down at the table.

I get a proper look at Nicole and I realise how much skinnier and tired she is than the last time I saw her. "You went on a diet didn't you?" She nods proudly asking me if she looks better. To be honest, I liked how she was before but I guess she had to slim down for her promotions. I just hoped she wasn't going to keep on dieting but I just left it.

We decided to play some games and we would suddenly turn into serious mode like we usually do and kill our enemies pressing our buttons furiously on our controllers while shouting at each other where to go next. After that we watched a movie together but Nicole was probably really tired and so she fell asleep after just 15 mins of the movie. She snuggled her head on my shoulder comfortably and slept. I grabbed a blanket that was beside me on the couch slowly not to wake her up and put it over her gently. I looked at her and and carefully brushed off her hair off her face.

 I realised my heart was pounding really fast.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is my first fanfic for this couple! I would be really happy if you guys could comment below, thanks :)