Will I Be Strong Enough?

Goodbye Baby

Ahrah clenched her jaw and clasped onto Taemin. The screams were unbearable. How could she let her little boy be in so much pain? Yet, what else could she do to help him. If this was what would help him get healthy again then...

"UMMAAAAA!!!!! It hurts!!! UMMMAAAAA!!! HELP ME!!!" Minhyukee squirmed and fought. He could feel the needle digging into his back.

Ahrah felt tears drip down her cheeks. She couldn't take it anymore, this was too much for her. She broke free from Taemin and ran down the hospital corridor. Taemin followed her.

After brushing the tears off with her sleeves, Ahrah saw two feet stop in front of her.

"Taemin-ah I don't know what to do. How am I supposed to be strong for him, when I'm hurting as much as he is? Why couldn't it be me? It would hurt me less to know it was me having to go through this then my baby. He's only four."

Taemin quietly sat beside her. He knew she didn't need words. What she needed was warmth and comfort. She must feel so cold, having to think of going at this alone. He wrapped his arms around her. He didn't know if she would accept him, but felt like this was what he could give her.

"Thank you." Ahrah whispered. She rested her head on his chest. If she was crying so hard, she might of felt Taemin's heartbeat race. He wasn't used to this, but he was glad that it was Ahrah he was holding.

 

*

 

Minho looked out the window.

"God, I wonder how Minhyuk and Ahrah are doing?"

I head throbbed with the thoughts of how he just abandoned them. In anger and frustration he slamed his fist into the wall.

"Damn." He sighed, seeing the gaping hole he had left. "Manager-nim is not going to be happy about this."

Still, he didn't really care that he had just damaged hotel property. He was focused on one thing alone; his family. He hated himself.

"Im such a coward." He burried his head into his hands.

Why couldn't he ever get it right? First, he didn't follow Ahrah. He tried to make excuses like well he was a pop star and couldn't just run off to America. But then he would always think afterwards why not? Why couldn't he follow her? He loved her. She was everything. Without her, he was just a empty shell running on nothingness. He was just too scared. Too scared to step up. Now, she needed him again. Not only Ahrah but also Minhyuk, his only son. His son was sick and he thought that because of his occupation and status that it would be for the best.

"I'm sorry Minhyuk. Appa will try to come home soon."

 

*

 

Everyday was hell for Ahrah. She had to watch Minhyuk suffer. He was growing weaker everyday. He was already small, but Ahrah watched helplessly as Minhyuk started drop weight.

"Minhyuk, please eat."

Minhyuk moved away. He didn't want to look at food. Everytime he ate, it would come back up again. 

"Please baby. You have to eat to get stronger."

Minhyuk still refused. "I don't like it."

Taemin frowned. It was hard to see Minhyuk act that way. 

"Minhyukee, you're Umma is just trying to help you. Here..."

Taemin started to grab for something under the couch.

"Dundadadun!"

"Wah! It's power ranger!" Minhyuk's eyes widened with joy as he reached out for his toy.

"See how strong this power ranger is. It's because he listens to his umma and eats his food. Do you think you can try eating so you get strong like him?"

Minhyuk nodded. He still didn't want to, but he didn't want to disappoint his umma and samchoon.

Ahrah mouthed "thank you" and smiled at Taemin. Honestly, she didn't know what she would do without him. He still wasn't Minho but having him was better than being alone.

Minhyuk eventually finished his meal. This time he kept most of it in, so Ahrah was not a worried although she knew tomorrow would be another rough day.

Soon Minhyuk, tired from a rough day, dozed off. Ahrah let out a sigh.

She sat herself next to Taemin.

"Thank you, Taemin for everything."

Taemin grinned.

"It's nothing. Minhyuk and you are like family."

"It's not nothing. You know you don't have to do any of this."

"I know, but I want to."

Ahrah leaned back and rested her head on his shoulders.

"You are too good to us."

Taemin smirked. "I know."

Ahrah laughed and slightly nudged him.

"I didn't know you were cocky too."

Taemin laughed along with her.

"Am I?"

After calming down Ahrah closed her eyes. "I'm so glad you're here. You're such a good dongsaeng."

Not too long after, Ahrah was also sleeping. Taemin brushed the hair from her eyes and looked at her with an heavy heart.

"Is that really all you think of me? If that is, I don't know what I'm going to do. Ahrah, I don't want to be just your dongsaeng anymore."

Taemin leaned down and kissed her forehead. He lifted his head as he slowly part his lips from her skin. Then, he saw someone looking straight at him in the eyes.

"Minho?"

______________________________________

Yay I feel good . Two chapters in one way.

I felt a little inspired today. :]

Neways I hope you liked it. I know I know DRAMA!

But hey whats a good story without some.

Again don't forget to comment me <3