Chapter 2

Lovely Baby

 

The next morning

Krystal’s POV

After Heechul oppa explained every single house chores that I need to do, I felt very tired since I have to wake up early in the morning.

I have to wash the clothes and at first it was really awkward to use the washing machine since my Mum had always carried out the duty.

When it comes to cook, I managed to prepare a meal after many hours struggling in the kitchen.

I skipped the school that day.

Maybe I’m going to school tomorrow since Heechul oppa offered himself to send me to school by his car.

I saw Aiden and Jonghyun went to their school by their motorbike.

Currently my life was such a disaster.

Thing that I hated most is Aiden oppa really dislike my presence in the house.

He never talks to me until one day.

“I’m back” I was walking lazily through the living room and I had to walk in front of Aiden oppa to enter my room.

When I walked in front of him, he didn’t look at me at all.

He thought he really cool huh.

Enough, I’m getting tired being ignored by him.

Since there’s nobody at home now, I should take this opportunity to talk to him.

“Aiden” I turned my head at him.

“Why did you treat me like this? You ignored my presence in this house. Why? Are you really afraid that I’m going to give you guys’ trouble? You should understand that I’m trying my best to do my duty.” I exclaimed.

“Then, what do you hope for us?” He replied

“Us? What I want is to have a good a relationship with you. That’s all!” I was shouting at him. Wait. Did I just hear he talked back to me?

“Hmmm. We’ll be in a good term only if you do what I want. It is okay?” Aiden oppa asked.

“I don’t care. I’ll will do anything as long we are in a good term” I screamed in his face and I saw he was smirking.

He leaned closer to my face “Listen and obeyed every single thing I want you to do” he told me.

Okay, don’t be scared. Jung Soojung, please relax. Why this stupid heart beat so fast while having Aiden oppa near me.

Suddenly, Aiden oppa’s lip brushed mine and he kissed me.

It was not a peck for sure.

“Huh, what are you doing, Aiden” I pushed him away from me.

“Looks who is blushing here. Don’t miss understood Krystal” Aiden told me.

“You told me that you are going to do everything that I want” he continued.

How could you, Aiden oppa.

I’m done. If he really hates me, he just needs to shoo me away from this house.

Teasing like that is really unnecessary

Aiden’s POV

Jung Soojung, I just want to tease you with the kiss.

I wonder if you still remembered me or not.

Then, I went out from the house and will come back for dinner only since no one else was here except me and Krystal.

Author’s POV

Krystal kept sobbing under her comforter until she realised it was dusk.

She got up from the bed quickly without changing her school uniform and went to the kitchen.

Krystal’s POV

How can I forget to cook their dinner?

Aiden oppa must be really mad at me then.

*Door open*

“I’m really sorry that I forget to cook our dinner” I quickly bow upon hearing someone open the door.

I looked up but find a stranger in front of me.

“Who are youuu?” I stuttered

He must be a burglar.

I was about to scream but the burglar immediately close my mouth with his hand.

I could not see his face since he was wearing a mask since the beginning.

“Don’t shout or I’ll kill you” he threatened me.

Aiden oppa, please help me. God, why I’m suddenly thinking of that guy?

I’m really scared. Please don’t let this burglar did anything to me.

I was struggling very hard.

Suddenly that burglar fell down onto me as I found Aiden oppa kicked him from the back.

“Oppa” I called me because I felt relieved seeing he and the others were here..

Aiden’s POV

I don’t know why but I felt uneasy after leaving Soojung alone at home.

I called Jonghyun and Heechul asking their current position.

None of them were in the house that’s mean she was alone.

I quicken my pace to the house, actually I ran since I’m afraid something bad happen to her.

From far, I saw the door was left open.

Something fishy is happened.

I quickly ran and saw a man was closing Krystal’s mouth while she was struggling.

Without any consideration, I kicked that ahjussi and he fell onto Krystal.

“Yahh, why didn’t you lay on her” my mistake for kicking him and I immediately pick him up from Krystal.

I heard he called me oppa.

Jonghyun and Heechul who just arrived at home help me by smacking down the burglar (ahjussi).

 “It’s okay Aiden, we’ll handle from here. You must take care of Krystal” Heechul told me.

“Are you alright?” I asked Soojung but she quickly hugs me.

“I’m scared. Please, don’t leave me alone again” she was sobbing on my chest.

I hug her tightly and said “I wouldn’t”

Then, I bring Krystal to her but she kept crying and insisted to go home right now.

I tried to calm her by hugging her and told her “Don’t worry. I’m here. I’m going to protect you Soojung~ah”

Suddenly, she stops sobbing and was staring at me.

Krystal’s POV

His voice when trying to calm me really makes me feels a lot better.

I stop crying and stared at him.

He had a pair of caring eyes.

What he did me this afternoon was totally different with just now.

Without my realization, he started to lean at face and kiss me.

His hands were hugging my waist while my hands are on his chest trying to push him away but at the end I gave up.

“There’s nothing to be scared anymore” he said between our kisses.

I could not resist since I felt loved when he kissed me.

He kissed my forehead and hugs me.

He really loves to tease my sense.

His touches make my heartbeat so fast.

Later, he pushed me gently on the bed and just keeps me in his embrace.

Heechul’s POV

After sending the burglar to the police station, I went home with Jonghyun.

My eyes wandered searching for Krystal but found no one in the living room.

Jonghyun proceed himself to his bedroom while I went to Krystal’s room.

I knocked her door and asked “Krystal, are you okay?”

She didn’t answer.

Maybe she slept already.

Then, I went to Aiden’s room but found nothing. Not even a shadow.

This kid, I asked him to take care of Soojung but he ran away again.

Aiden’s POV

“Aiden..Aiden” she was trying to push me away from her but could not since I’m much much stronger than her.

“Close your eyes, Soojung. I’m going to stay by your side while you are sleeping” I whispered to her.

I thought she already tired of pushing me away and just fall asleep.

Few times, I felt her snuggle close to me and clenched at my shirt.

My heart went crazy a little bit as it could not stop beating fast.

Soojung, what did you do to me until I’m going crazy about you.

“I’m sorry if you were pissed off with my attitude for last few days.”

I don't leave her alone till the morning come.