Chapter 1

Lovely Baby

 

Krystal’s POV

It had been 10 years since I visited my grandmother’s house.

We rarely visit her house as my parents always fetched her and stayed in our house.

The house environment is still the same as 10 years ago.

My name is Jung Soojung, 16 years old.

Right now I’m standing in front of a my grandmother’s house and slightly forgot how it used to look like.

‘Is this the right place?’ I’m still confused though.

It happened because Mum need to follow my Dad because he had been assigned a work in San Francisco.

She told me that I didn’t has to go to school for a while if I don’t have any transport.

I’m so unlucky this year since I got rejected by my crush and my mid-year exam result was .

While walking away from the house I was looking at the ground and without my realization…

*BUMP*

I incidentally bump into someone.

“I’m sorry” repeating it while bowing.

“Are you okay?” His husky voice and I look up.

He is so handsome and looks cool.

I was speechless when he asked me and all I was doing is staring at him back.

“Ahhh, hey, nice to meet you. I’m Soojung”

He just stared at me back without blinking his eyes.

“Oppa,do you live here too?” I asked him.

He didn’t answer.

“Move away” he told me and his shoulder hit mine.

That’s hurt.

“Go away” again.

He’s really bad.

“Krystal” I heard someone called me.

“Yeaaa” I answered back.

“You are here on behalf of your grandmother? Am I right?”

I nodded.

“I’m Kim Heechul but you can call me Heechul ”

Instead of her boyish name, she’s really pretty. Prettier than me.

“Hey, are you sure you can take over your grandmother’s duty in here? She always clean up and sometimes help to prepare our meal.” She asked me.

“What? House chores?” I’m confused.

“Yeah” she nodded.

Mum didn’t tell me about this at all. I have to clean up every day and at the same time I need to take care of them.

I’m dead.

“But don’t worry. Three of us will help you. Am I right Aiden and Jonghyun?”

I saw the previous guy who scolds me just now leaning at the door and smirking. I thinks he’s name is Aiden.

Jonghyun was sweeping the dust at the windows.

“Only three of us lived here with your grandmother. Welcome to our house.” Heechul smiled.

“Come here. Let me show you around this house.” She continued.

Aiden was whispering with Jonghyun.

I tried to hear them.

“Haemonni’s helper seemed blurring.  I think she didn’t know how to do those house chores” Aiden told Jonghyun.

“Chill, Aiden. Let’s wait and see, brother” Jonghyun replied.

“Heechul, is she really going to stay with us? She will gives us problems by staying here” Aiden exclaimed.

“Aiden” Heechul yelled.

“Never talk like that. She’s Haemonni’s granddaughter. You should at least respect her as her grandmother had been take care of you since you were a kid” Heechul told Aiden.

Aiden just went inside the house without looking at me. Jonghyun followed him and told me

“Don’t worry, he didn’t mean it at all. He was joking”

I was really upset.

“Let’s go inside. This is your room. Tomorrow, I’ll be going to explain your duty. Take a rest first and if you need anything you just called me” Heechul explained.

I lay on the bed and I felt like going home right now.

My Mum only told me that I was going to stay here for a while.

I didn’t know whether they are going to take care of me or not.

I never do the house chores before. Great. My life was great.

How I’m going to carry out my grandmother’s duty. I’m totally done.

Heechul-unnie is a talkative person,  Jonghyun had a fierce face while Aiden, surely didn’t like me at all since the beginning.

Ottoke?

Even I went home, nobody would be there. At least here, I got Heechul-unnie to spend time with.

“Mmm, I think I should invite Heechul-unnie for a drink” I need to wash my face first.

I get up and open the bathroom door. Why this toilet got two doors anyway?

*Crack-door opened*

I turned my head to another door and saw Aiden without his shirt.

I screamed and in a second I found Heechul-unnie and Jonghyun were standing behind Aiden.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Let’s talk at the living room. Come, Krystal.” Heechul-unnie asked me to come with her.

“Were you trying to do something bad to her, Aiden?” Jonghyun asked.

“What??!! No. Hey, I’m not that ert okay.” I heard Aiden replied Jonghyun.

We are now sitting on the couch in the living room.

“This house had been modified as two rooms will share a bathroom. I’m sharing the bathroom with Jonghyun while you with Aiden” Heechul-unnie explained.

“Bu..ttt it will be nicer if I share the bathroom with you, unnie.” I stuttered.

“Unnie?” those three had confused face.

“Krystal, you must be mistaken. I’m a guy and you are the only girl who live here actually.” Heechul-unnie who just turned out to be oppa was scratching his back head.

“But don’t worry. You are safe here. Believe me.” Heechul oppa told me.

“I’m sorry, oppa for mistaken you as a girl” I was bowing at him.

“I’ll be back to my room and be prepared for tomorrow” I continued.

Disasters are coming I guessed