Tangled in a beautiful mess

Tangled in a beautiful mess

 

And so it begins…

 

Abby was happily eating breakfast when she felt 5 pairs of eyes staring at her, she turned around and smiled at her 5 brothers.

 

She stood up and hugged each one of them before they went off to work. Yunho laughed.

 

“You’re getting taller,” he said and put a hand on top of her head. Abby giggled.

 

“Oppa! I’m wearing insoles,” she explained. Changmin and Junsu gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

 

“Have a good day at school, if anyone bullies you or any guy dares flirt with you, you come and tell oppa,” Changmin threatened. Junsu squared his shoulders.

 

“I’m gonna whoop their ,” Junsu said and punched his hand threateningly, Yoochun rolled his eys and flicked Junsu in the ear. He yelped. “Yah! That hurt!”

 

Yoochun snorted. “How are you going to beat someone up when you act like a girl?”

 

Jaejoong handed Abby her lunch. “Here, I made this for you, it’s your favourite.”

 

Abby smiled in happiness. “Thank you oppa’s. I’ll see you later.”

 

“Be good on your first day of College!”

-

-

-

 

Abby went to her form, where she made friend quickly.

 

“Wah! Nice to meet you, I’m Saehee,” a friendly girl called Saehee said and shook Abby’s hand. Saehee pointed to two other girls.

 

“This one is Chaerin,” Saehee introduced you to a girl with dark black, long hair. “And this is Shinae.”

 

“Nice to meet you!”

 

“Nice to meet you too, I’m Abby,” Abby clapped her hands. “I can’t wait to get College started! My oppa’s said Seoul High is really good!”

 

Chaerin lifted a brow. “Oppa’s?”

 

Abby nodded. “Yeah, they’re our sunbae’s. You know…DBSK?”

 

“DBSK?!” the three of them squeaked. Abby blinked perplexed.

 

“What?”

 

Saehee was hyperventilating. “You’re telling me that you’re Kim Abby, sister to the Kim Kingka’s.”

 

“They were Kingka’s?” Abby asked them. “Honestly, I didn’t know anything about my brothers’ school life. They pretty much looked after me, so I didn’t think they’d be that popular.”

 

Shinae snorted. “Trust me girl, they were the Kingka’s of Seoul High. I’m talking 5 Justin Bieber’s at this school!”

 

Abby giggled. *It’s weird to think of the oppa’s as Kingka’s.*

-

-

-

 

Abby had been at Seoul High for 2 weeks now and she was loving it! People were friendly and nice enough, the professors were helpful and gave a reasonable amount of homework. Except for today.

 

Abby sighed. “Aish! My professor for Chemistry gave me an essay to write on human cloning!”

 

Your three friends sighed with you. “That !”

 

Abby nodded glumly. “I think I’ll stay tonight at the library. “

 

Shinae laughed sarcastically. “Oh really? And what will your brothers say? You know how deathly protective they are of you!”

 

Abby pulled a face. “I know, but I don’t think there’s any point in telling the oppa’s. I’ll most probably be back before they’re home.”

 

Saehee sighed. “Well, I’m going to go home after school.”

 

Soon it was time for everyone to go home, Abby said goodbye to her friends and made her way to the library. It wasn’t as empty as she had previously thought, but she tucked herself into a quiet corner and began doing her Chemistry essay.

 

“Excuse me dear,” the librarian interrupted Abby politely. “We’re about to close now.”

 

Abby checked her watch. It was already 7 in the evening!

 

She shot up off her seat. “Omo! I didn’t notice.”

 

*The oppa’s are going to kill me!*

 

Abby rushed out of the library and sprinted to the bus stop. She was in the middle of shoving her coat on when she bumped into another person who was also running, the impact of the collision made her fall back.

 

“Ouch,” she whined and rubbed her . She looked up and shrank back in fear as she stared up at 6 intimidating looking guys. *No way are they from around here.*

 

One guy with bright pink hair – the one Abby bumped into – held his hand out. “Little girl, if you want to live, then come with me.”

 

Abby as about to protest, but when she saw 7 dark figures coming their way shouting. “GET THOSE ERS!”

 

She didn’t hesitate and took the hand of the guy with the pink hair.

 

Abby along with the 6 other guys ran, what irritated and scared Abby the most was she didn’t know who she was running from.

 

“I think we’ve lost them,” a guy with a blue stripe in his hair said. The pink haired guy was breathing hard, but under the light of the lamp post, Abby noticed his handsomeness. He was lean and gorgeous! He had striking eyes that held a fiery nature to them and when he quirked his lips up into a smirk, Abby’s heart stuttered.

 

“I think this one is traumatised,” L.Joe said with a laugh in his voice, he took the Abby’s hand and marvelled at the softness of them. *All the girls I’ve been with had rough, demanding hands. Hers are soft and feminine, the way a girl’s hand should be.*

 

Abby yanked her hand out of his grip. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?! You dragged me away from my bus stop! You’ve practically kidnapped me!”

 

“Whoa, this one has powerful lungs. Ever thought of joining the opera?” L.Joe joked, but his smile disappeared when he saw Abby’s un amused face.

 

“My brothers are going to kick your butts!” she shrieked. L.Joe chuckled good naturedly.

 

“Relax, since we got you into this, we’ll take you back to your bus stop. Happy?”

 

Abby shied away from him and then looked at the others, though they looked like her age, she felt strangely intimidated by them.

 

“How do I know you’re not going to kill me? Or worse, me?”

 

The youngest looking guy snickered. “Wow, I’ve never met a girl smart enough to ask us that question. She must be a Seoul High girl.”

 

Abby snuck her nose up in the air, not at all ashamed of which school she attended. “As a matter of fact I am.”

 

L.Joe laughed. “Come on princess, we’ll get you back home.”

 

“So who were those guys?” Abby asked.

 

“Just some enemies of ours,” l.Joe said casually. “We’re TeenTop.”

 

Abby laughed. “Isn’t that a little childish?”

 

CAP shook his head. “Not if we’re one of the most feared gangs in Seoul.”

 

Abby gulped. *The oppa’s are really going to kill me.*

 

“I’m CAP,” he introduced himself. “That’s L.Joe, Chunji, Niel, Ricky and Changjo.”

 

Abby bowed. “Nice to meet you.”

 

“Aren’t you going to tell us your name?” Ricky asked with a wink. Abby frowned.

 

“I’m not going to tell strangers anything about me.”

 

Ricky pouted. “No fair! We told you ours!”

 

“Yeah, more like your fakenames.”

 

“This girl is too smart for me to keep up,” Niel whispered to Chunji who snickered.

 

“So if you’re the most feared gang in Seoul, why were you running from your enemies?”

 

“They’re one of the most feared gangs too,” L.Joe explained. “We go to T.O.P High.”

 

*T.O.P High? Wasn’t that one of the lower ranked schools?*

 

“Our enemies are Infinite, they go to Woolim High.”

 

“We sure do,” a cold voice sneered. All 7 of them whirled around.

 

The 7 guys Abby had seen were now standing before her. All in a stance that showed they knew how to fight…and it looked like they knew how to fight dirty.

 

Abby stumbled back in fright. *Omo! What do I do?*

 

She gasped when she felt a rough but strong and protective hand wrap around hers, L.Joe had his grip on her and stood defensively in front of Abby.

 

“Get your horde of fools out of here Sunggyu,” L.Joe snarled darkly.

 

The guy, Sunggyu, snorted and smirked. “I’m older than you, maybe I should teach you a few lessons on how to treat your elders,” Sunggyu began to click his knuckles.

 

L.Joe and TeenTop braced themselves.

 

“Try me,” L.Joe jeered, Abby tugged on his hand.

 

“No, don’t. You’re going to get hurt,” she said worried. Though she hardly knew these guys, she was worried for them. *My brother’s will have a heart attack when they find out what’s happened to me.*

 

Infinite’s gazes shifted from TeenTop to Abby.

 

“Look at this, a nerdy hot girl with TeenTop,” Sunggyu said to his friends who snickered and eyed Abby up.

 

One guy, who had thick, slanting eyebrows sauntered his way over to her.

 

“I like her, she looks like one of those chicks that will do well in between the sheets,” Hoya said and trailed a finger down Abby’s cheek.

 

L.Joe’s blood ran a fever and jealousy spurted inside of him, he snatched Hoya’s wrist and shoved him back.

 

“Touch her and I’ll make sure you’re never going to experience anything between the sheets.”

 

Infinite laughed and ‘oohed’.

 

“Touchy, touchy,” Sunggyu said to L.Joe. He looked at Abby. “This ho your girl?”

 

Abby was angry now. “How dare you call me a ho!”

 

Everyone looked at Abby. Infinite exchanged uncertain looks, no girl had ever dared speak back to the dangerous and hot Kingka’s of Woolim High.

 

“What did you say?” a handsome guy said. Sunggyu smirked at him.

 

“No need L, this girl is pretty interesting.”

 

Ricky rolled his eyes. “Are we going to fight or not?!”

 

Dongwoo, from Infinite rubbed his palms together. “I’m so ready to kick your weedy .”

 

Abby huffed infuriated. “Oh my god! Are you guys actually being serious?! How old are you all?! Why the hell are you all acting like 5 year old kids?”

 

Both TeenTop and Infinite were staring at her now.

 

Abby continued on. “There’s more to life than using your fists you know.”

 

Sunggyu looked at Hoya. “Who is this chick? She sounds like one of those Seoul High kids.”

 

TeenTop stared at Abby in amazed shock. Changjo gulped and edged closer to Niel and Chunji.

 

“For a Seoul High girl, she’s pretty scary.”

 

L.Joe looked at Abby in awe. Though he barely knew her he already began to admire her bravery, not to mention her beauty was radiant and her intelligence attracted him.

 

Infinite snorted. “No way will we let some girl tell us how to live our lives.”

 

Dongwoo threw the first punch and aimed it successfully at CAP’s jaw, who stumbled back. A fight broke out. There kicks and punches, guys dodging and scrambling to get back up.

 

Abby skittered to a corner. She wanted to grab her phone but her hands were shaking badly. *I hope no one gets severely hurt.*

 

She gasped when she saw L.Joe get flipped onto the ground by Hoya, Hoya got on top of L.Joe and began to raise his arm for a hard punch.

 

L.Joe braced himself for it, though he was strong, Hoya had him pinned down completely. *! This is going to hurt in the morning.*

 

“Get off him, you bully!” Abby shrieked. She had jumped on Hoya’s back and began pulling on his hair.

 

Hoya yelped and got off L.Joe, he tried to shake Abby off but she held on.

 

“Get this mad ing chick off me!” he screamed. The other’s stopped fighting and watched with amusement at the scene.

 

“I don’t think I’ve laughed so much in my life,” Sungjong said to Sungyeol, both part of Infinite. They were both laughing hard.

 

L.Joe snickered as he watched Hoya running up and down the road with Abby on his back. *Damn this girl is fierce.*

 

Sunggyu had had enough of people laughing. “Yah! Hoya!”

 

Suddenly, sirens were heard and blue and red flashing lights were spotted in the distance.

 

“, police!” CAP shouted. Both groups ran their separate ways, Abby slid off of Hoya’s back who was rubbing his aching head whilst running away.

 

“We’ll get you next time,” Sunggyu and L warned TeenTop. Ricky and Niel stuck their middle fingers up at them.

 

“Come get us then you bastards!”

 

“Come on!” CAP urged. L.Joe grabbed your hand and dragged Abby away with them, after a good 5 minutes of running hard. All 7 of then stopped. Abby collapsed on the ground.

 

“That, is probably the most running I’ve ever done in my entire life,” she wheezed. Suddenly, she heard loud laughter. She looked up to see TeenTop clapping for her.

 

“Girl, you are amazing!” Niel said.

 

“Did you see that ’s face?!” Changjo mused.

 

Ricky snorted. “Yeah, it looked like he needed a .”

 

Chunji smirked and held his hand up for a high five, which Abby did meekly. CAP patted her shoulder.

 

“Thanks, for doing that. We’ve had a lot of people help us, but we never thought a good Seoul High girl like you would.”

 

Abby waved her hand casually. “Don’t mention it.”

 

L.Joe helped Abby up. “I’ll take her home.”

 

“You don’t have to,” Abby protested.

 

L.Joe smiled at her, making Abby’s knees go weak. “After all you’ve done for us, it’s the least I could do.”

 

L.Joe began walking away and Abby scurried after him, she quickly looked back and waved goodbye to the rest of TeenTop.

 

CAP chuckled. “I can tell we’ll be seeing a lot of Abby.”

 

“Thanks for walking me home,” Abby said for the umpteenth time. Usually, L.Joe would be pissed at hell but he found Abby strangely alluring and adorable. Not at all his usual type, he usually went for y and outgoing girls.

 

Abby was pretty, kind, warm and intelligent. *What more could a guy ask for?*

 

L.Joe smiled at her. “No problem.”

 

Abby looked at the door. “I guess I better go in.”

 

Before she disappeared, L.Joe took her wrist. “Sorry for tonight.”

 

Abby tilted her head. “What for?”

 

“I got you tangled in this mess,” L.Joe admitted. “You didn’t deserve to be dragged into this.”

 

Abby giggled. “It’s okay.”

 

*I’ll be in even more mess…my brother’s are going to kill me!*

 

Yet, she couldn’t bring herself to leave him just yet.

 

“Thanks thought, for doing what you did. No other girl would have dared stand up to Infinite.”

 

Abby blushed. “No problem.”

 

L.Joe grinned handsomely at you. “It was pretty hot actually.”

 

Abby blushed an even darker shade of red. “I better go in now.”

 

“Okay, but first…” L.Joe his lips. “Would you want to go on a date with me?”

 

*Damn, why am I so nervous?!* L.Joe asked himself.

 

Abby blinked. “W-With me?”

 

L.Joe nodded. “Yes, you. No one else is around right?”

 

“I don’t know,” Abby said. “We’ll probably run into a few problems.”

 

*Yeah…5 HUGE problems i.e my brothers.*

 

L.Joe shrugged. “It’s your choice, but I would really like to go on a date with you.”

 

Abby was left hyperventilating as L.Joe walked down the path and out the gate. “But just in case you change your mind…meet me at the Cinema tomorrow night at 7!” L.Joe shouted and left with a pleased smile.

 

*I hope she comes.*

 

Abby stumbled into the house in a daze, when she shut the door and turned around her 5 brothers were not happy.

 

“Hehe…hi oppa’s.”

 

“Cinema huh? At 7?” Yunho asked in a low voice. Changmin and Junsu looked like they were ready to beat something up. Jaejoong and Yoochun were also not pleased.

 

Abby gulped. *Uh-oh!*