You are my dream pt.2

You are my dream

Meeting him was my long time dream and now that he was here, why can't i speak. "I'm sorry, it was rude of me not to introduce myself, and it seem that i made your friend left you." he said. "a-h-h" mia speak, thought to myself..he smile as i was trying to find my voice, but that smile makes me more weaker,thought to myself. No mia you have to be strong then suddenly i find my voice "a-a-anio, gwenchana". to his disbelief " oh you speak Korean" he said and then smile. i smile back"not really, just a little" i said "by the way I'm Kim Hyun joong" he said. I smile " i know who you are joong-shi". And through the rest of the night the awkwardness seems to fade away, he tells me that his schedule was pack that he wish he had time for himself, being an idol is not a joke, he love what he does and his fans was the reason why he's kim hyun joong.I told him that mylife wasn't glamorous like his and that i live all by myself since the day my parents died.As i was listening to his story and his to mine, time seems to stop on us. "oh, look at that time seems to be flying to fast"he said. It's 3 am in the morning and we are the only ones left at the restaurant. "oh, i know this song" he said. As we try to listen to it, it was indeed a familiar song...*I can see the pain behind your eyes, its been there for quite a while, i just wanna be the one to remind what it is to smile, I would like to show you what true love can really do...Girl, let me love you and i will love you...* all of a sudden he smiles at me "would you like to dance, Miss Park" as he offer his hand into mine. I happily took his hands and we dance the rest of the night away.

 

Few months had passed things between us had been good but I haven't heard anything from him, its valentines day in the US, Do they celebrate this too in korea? i thought. "Mia, what's wrong" sunny asked. "Its nothing sunny, I'm just missing him thats all, its valentines day and I'm here at home stuck with you" i said. "Yah! don't be like that mia, you are not the only one you know, my fiancee is busy with work too" she said. That's right its the busies time of the month, he did mention that he will be touring in the month of February and he doesn't know when he will be able to call. All of a sudden the door rang " delivery for miss mia park" the delivery guy said. Holding a big box of roses and a teddy bear, i smiled, this must be from him. As I took the roses and teddy bear, sunny was curiously took the card out of the roses..."awwww, how sweet" she said. "sunny give that back to me, thats mine" i said with a shy smile. As i took the card away from her, i start reading it....."To my dear jagiya, I know i haven't been making enough promises to you but i want you to know that i missed you so much, that little time that we are together feels like I've known you all myself and this separation feels like forever to me. Its killing me jagiya, i wanna see you, hold you and kiss you". The thought of him kissing me makes my face turns red, i don't know why he has such an affect on me. As i was reading ..."your's only, kim Hyun Joong..ps. open the door there's more besides the roses and the teddy bear". I rushed to the door as soon that i read the last part of the card, and to my surprised, there he was, standing right infront of me. Standing at my door, i couldn't help it ,my tears flow "jagiya" he said. "don't cry, im here now". I smile " I'm crying because I'm happy,Happy that you made your promise" i said. Sunny was touch as well, as she start crying " aww you guys, but whats in your pocket hyun joong-shi" sunny said. I notice that too, all this time he had his other hand in his pocket, I don't know what it was but i had a feeling that his sudden appearance is not the only thing. He look at me and said "mia meeting you was the best part in my life, You showed me how to loved and not be lonely on a times that are hard, you are my strength jagiya" and then kneels down and took something out of his pocket, a box, a black box, he opens it " Will you marry me, Mia Park" . My eyes is field with tears " Yes" i said.

 

That day was the best day of our lives as we lived unseperatable, i become his wife, moved to korea. And sunny is also happily married to her husband as she also moved to korea. My family we talk on the phone once in a while. but the best part of all, is being with the person you loved the most.