You are my dream

You are my dream

"Ladies and Gentelmen, I present you, Kim Hyun Joong" . The crowd scream so loud i couldnt even hear myself but my goodness, this man, this man infront of me. Why are you so handsome? The day is finally here, this is it Mia. The day you will meet your fave idol. Then all of a sudden he look at me "mia" . Oh My God! did he say my name , "mia, its time to wake up". What? i dont get it, why is he saying that its time to wake up. as soon that he leans on me.......

 

"Tita mia" ahhhh it was just a dream, oh the kids are here...thats right its my turn to take care of those little rascals, but i loved them, ahh why do they have to wake me up on the most important day of my life....kim hyun joong...is he about to kiss me??? To my shock I fell of the bed, "Tita mia, WAKE UP"

"Im awake" that kid really knows how to shock me, got me everytime.

 

My name is Mia Park,25 yrs old, i have been living alone all this time since the day my parents died, My siblings they all got their own life and im the one thats only been single for quite a while, until the day my friend ,sunny kim, introduce me to kdrama, right then and there i fell in love. It was a nice sunday morning spending time with my little rascals, i loved spending time with them. "tita mia" the oldest one of the kid. "what are we doing today" it says.

 

"Hmm,what are you guys want to do" i asked. "well,we like to go to a museum, to see animals" the youngest one said. "ahh, museum?animals? do you mean the zoo, kyla". Kyla smiles, then all of a sudden she giggles "yes the zoo, tita mia" kyla said. ahh this kid always getting things all mixup. I smiled "ok,we'll go after breakfast" i said. The two kids jump for joy. My place is never this noisy but today is different. After breakfast we went to the zoo as i promised to them. We look at the lions, monkeys, and snakes...to my surprised someone is tapping me from my back, i turn around and to my disbelief, it was my friend sunny. "Mia, its nice to see you"she said. She's been out of the country for a few months,she went to sweden, paris, and korea. We both do the same line of work but the only difference is she's in the marketing department and Im in the computer analysis department. Yup, i fix their their computer. Me and sunny know's each other since college. We made a promise to each other that whenever the other one goes, she goes. So thats what we did. after the Zoo, sunny took us to a near by restaurant to eat lunch and since she was out of the counrty, we catch up on things. "Mia, Im going to this wedding party next saturday and I want you to come with me" she said. "But do you think that you should bring your fiancee' instead of me" I said. Sunny met her fiancee at a marketing party, they are in the same field of work. "Yeah,but i want my bestfriend to come with me, im sure my fiancee' will understand." she said. I thought about it for a second, "ok, i'll go, but i got nothing to wear" i said. "No problem we go shopping tomorrow" she said. After lunch we said our goodbyes, and went on to our separate ways. Afternoon came and the kids said their goodbye's too "bye tita mia, we had fun thank you for bringing us to the zoo" kyla said as she was waving to me. I smiled while they are gone from my sight. sigh. the house is empty once again.

 

The next day sunny came to pick me up to go shopping for the party on saturday. I'll tell you she is a piece of work, going store by store and trying all the pretty dressed she can find. As for me, I'm not really into it but it was fun when I'm with her. "mia, you should try this" she said. "eww,im not wearing that" i said. she showed me a dress that my grandmother would wear, we both laugh. "how about this one" she said. A blue dress that flatter your chest but not too low just right, with a princess like style. At that moment i feel like a princess while i was trying it on. "sunny, I think we found my dress" i said. sunny smiled "Bingo" she said. Saturday came, the place of the wedding party was elegant, the lights are pretty, the ambiance of the reception was exqusite. And the band is jamming, eveyone is having a good time, then the music stops, the groom go up to the stage. " Ladies and Gentlemen,first of all I would like to thank you for coming to this wonderful celebration of being one with my lovely bride. And now i have an announcement to make,we have a very special guest, he came all the way from korea, he was a well known actor,singer and a fine handsome man" the crown laugh " without further undo,Ladies and Gentelmen, I present you, Kim Hyun Joong" I spill my drink and look at the stage. Is this real? Am i awake? "mia, are you ok?" sunny said. "sunny, it's it's it's" i could'nt even get his name out, what is this?what is going on? Am I dreaming? ."yes,mia its kim hyun joong, i forget to tell you that this is his manager's wedding"she said. This is unreal, i was just dreaming about this man and now he's really infront of me.

 

Like an angel his voice is angelic that i forget where i was or who im with. To my embarassement i spill another drink but this time its on my dress."OH MY GOD" i scream as the drink spills on me. Everyone was looking even him. My Face turns red as i realized i was in a wedding party, to my embarrassement i run, run like someone is after me, trying to get me. Great now he will remember me as the girl that spills her drink and run away. That night I cried. "mia, mia, open the door" sunny said as she was knocking on my door the next day. That's right, i left her at the party last night, without even thinking, i dont even know how i get home. "mia, open the door please, I have to tell you something" she said. My eyes are all cried out and i look like a mess but i managed to get up and open the door to face her, after all she is my bestfriend, the one that understand me the most and i need her. "my goodness mia, are you ok?" her face is full of worried, "im ok sunny" i lied. "your lying mia, i know you" she said. No matter how much i tried to lie to her she knows that thats not what i truly meant. "are you her to scolde me about what happened last night" i said. my head is down from embarrasement, i got nothing to face her with. "no, not really"she said. "i was worried about you mia" she said. " besides, last night after you left, he asked me what's you name was and where to reach you" I lift my head so fast that i get a bit dizzy but i didnt notice that, i look at her with disbelief, who? kim hyun joong, asked for my name and my phone number? that is too good to be true. she smiled" so i give it to him and he said he will give you a call right about now" she said. as soon that she tells me that, my phone ring, a number that i dont recognize, sunny pick up my phone "hello,who is this? ahh its you, yeah she's here, hold on please" gave me the phone "its for you" she said.

 

My hand is shaking nervously as i took the phone from her, "hello, this is mia, w-who is this". I asked. "is this mia park?" the voice on the other side asked,"yes, this is mia, who is this?" "ah yes, this is minhyun, im kim hyun joong assistant, we got your number from your friend sunny kim" he said. "ah,yes, she already told me that she did gave you my number" i said. "Miss Park, im sorry about what happened to you last night, it must be really embarrasing for you" he said. I could'nt believe im hearing this, the incident i caused last night is still fresh to me, i feel like hanging up the phone, this rude person, reminding me..ahh the nerved. He continues "I'm sorry if my words are offending you in some point miss park, my sincere apology , but the reason i call is that my boss Kim hyun joong wants to meet you" he said. My eyes shock from what im hearing, he wants to meet me? why? did he find the incident amusing? "why does he want to meet me?" i asked. " to tell you the truth Miss Park" he said. "My boss's manager, i mean Kim hyun joong manager told him that you where the girl he was trying to set him up with,Miss park, Miss park are you still there?" I could'nt speak this is too good to be true, kim hyun joong wants to meet me, kim hyun joong interested to date me. wow, this is beyong unbelievable, to that sunny kick my feet to bring me back to reality and to my surprised i said ok without thinking. "ok we'll set up a date then" minhyun said. That night i could'nt sleep i keep thinking of what might be like being with kim hyun joong.

 

The day came, meeting him in person, palms are sweaty, my heart is beating fast like a motorcycle,my mind is going haywire, thank god sunny is with me. Without her next to me, i'll probably make a fool of myself again. The meeting place was nice, a small restaurant inside the hotel on where he was staying. Where could he be? My eyes are wondering then sunny kick me again " whats with you today? " she said. "sunny, do you think he will like me? do i look ok?" she laugh, my bestfriend laugh at me. " mia, I have been your bestfriends since we are in college, and im only telling you this once, your are beautiful inside and out, Im sure he will like you, if not i'll kick him to you know where" she said laughing. I laugh like i never laugh before. Then all of a sudden " your not laughing at me are you, ahh im hurt, the girl of my dream's is laughing at me". I turn around and to my disbelief he's next to me, kim hyun joong sitting next to me, sunny left and didnt even let me speak " have fun you guys" she said. What? wait, im being set up by my own bestfriend...ahhh, he's here he's finally here...next to me..besides me..what should i do?