THE LEGEND OF EXO's OTPs 2

Beyond The EXO's OTPs

It is saturday, and the members are having their REST DAY...

 

Leader Suho is busy at this moment, planning on how to tell the members about the OTPs.. "UMMM....MMMM..." Suho groaned.

"AH, WHATSUP HYUNG?!! DO YOU NEED THE BATHROOM'S ASSISTANCE??"

Then Suho looks who's talking, "BAEKYEOL?!!!" (SUHO) *surprised* 

"HUH???" the two replied. "MY NAME IS PARK CHANYEOL HYUNG!! DON'T MIX MY HIGH-CLASS NAME WITH HIS LOW-CLASS NAME!!" Chanyeol protested. "HUGH! I SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING THAT!!" Baekhyun answered back. Then the two quarrels again. So Leader Suho leave them.

 

|| LEADER SUHO'S POV ||

:IF THESE ARGUMENTS OF THE MEMBERS CONTINUE, IT MIGHT BE THE REASON OF EXO'S DOWNFALL.... AND I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN !!

SO, THIS AFTERNOON, I'M GOING TO ANNOUNCE THIS OTP STUFF TO THE MEMBERS..

 

Our leader-hyung already made-up his mind and stick in his plan!

 

Flash forward, AGAIN......

"OK GUYS, I'LL ANNOUNCE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO YOU...."

"WELL, THIS IS THE 5TH TIME YOU SAID THAT YOU'RE GOING TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING IMPORTANT." D.O interrupted.

"OK! THEN, I'M GOING TO ANNOUNCE THIS IMPORTANT THING TO YOU GUYS, TO PREVENT THE FIGHTS IN THIS DORM, WE'LL GOING--"

"WE'LL GOING TO KICK-OUT CHANYEOL FROM THIS DORM??!!" (BAEKHYUN) *excited*

"OFCOURSE THAT'S NOT ME!! ...... REALLY HYUNG???" (CHANYEOL)

"NO ONE WILL BE KICKED-OUT OR SOMETHING... WHERE GOING TO HAVE OTPs!!!!" Suho said, with hearts in his background...

All members look at each other, don't have any idea on what Suho announced

"WHAT DOES OTP MEANS?" Kai asked curiously. "AH, OTP STANDS FOR; ONE TRUE PAIR." (SUHO)

"AH....." the members nodded. "SHALL WE CONTINUE?" Suho asked.

Then the members listen...

"I'LL ANNOUNCE THE NAMES FOR THE OTPs...... FIRST IS 'BAEKYEOL, SECOND, THE SEKAI...... AND FOR D.O......... YOU'RE A GOOD MAN!" Suho said then smiles. "ANY VIOLENT REACTION?"

"WAIT HYUNG! WITH THIS......... SPOILED BRAT? HOW COME?!!" (KAI).

"HMPH! I DON'T WANT YOU EITHER!!" (SEHUN)

"PLEASE GUYS.......... COOPERATION, THAT'S ALL I NEED FROM YOU." Suho requested. "IF WE HAVE THIS, WE MIGHT DECREASE THE FIGHTS IN THIS DORM AND OUR POPULARITY MIGHT INCREASE AS WELL, IT'S LIKE HITTING TWO BIRDS IN ONE STONE!"

The members stop and think. And they're all agree!

 

|| EXO-K MEMBERS' (EXCEPT SUHO & D.O) POV ||

:EVEN THOUGH I HATE THIS GUY(THEIR PARTNERS) I'LL DO THIS FOR THE FANS!

 

|| LEADER SUHO'S POV ||

:JOB WELL DONE SUHO! NOW IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE PEACE IN THIS DORM. Then nods at himself and smiles.

He then inspects the different OTPs. First is the BAEKYEOL~

:HMM~ SEEMS THEY'RE HAVING A GOOD TIME TOGETHER. Then smiles...

Next is the........

:OH MY-- I THOUGHT I TOLD THEM THAT IT'S SEKAI.............. NOT KAI AND KYUNGSOO?? BUT I CAN'T DENY IT, THEY HAVE A CHEMISTRY.

After seeing the new born OTP, he searches for their maknae, and finds him talking with someone in the phone. He can't hear a word so he goes near at Sehun to find out who is it.

"AH, YES, HYUNG, I ENJOYED IT!" Sehun said happily,

:WHAT?? jaw drops. 

"OH, YES HYUNG......... NEXT TIME OFCOURSE." 

:POOR SEHUN. WELL, I CAN'T BLAME KAI.... AND I ADMIT IT, THE BOTH OF THEM (KAI & SEHUN) DON'T HAVE THAT SPECIAL BOND. I EXPECTED THIS TO COME...

 

After a few days.....

They meet again the EXO-M.... The members are really friendly, and leader Suho is happy with it.

 

|| LEADER SUHO'S POV ||

:IT'S GOOD THAT LUHAN AND SEHUN WILL BE THE OTP, SO THAT WE'LL KEEP THE GOOD RELATION WITH THE -M. AND WHAT ABOUT THE EXO-M's OTPs? THEY HAVE TAO x KRIS, MAKNAE & LEADER AND, XIUMIN & CHEN THEY ARE ONLY THE KOREANS IN THE GROUP.

 

Leader Suho is really contented with these OTPs...........