THE LEGEND OF EXO's OTPs

Beyond The EXO's OTPs

EXO: "WE ARE,ONE!!"*thumbs up*

-Yes,that's EXO a very famous k-pop group these days. And they are still new in this industry but they're fans are already scattered around the world!

 

Lets have a flash back, shall we?

Now,EXO-K's having a break before their pictorial get started...

"I'M HUNGRY!!~~" kai growls waiting for D.O to feed him, "OUR TODAY'S SNACKS ARE--" and before D.O ended talking Chanyeol grabbed D.O's lunchbox. "HEY CHANYEOL GIVE IT BACK!!!" Baekhyun shouted then chases Chanyeol, "I SAID I'M HUNGRY!!!" kai shouted acting like a kid, "WILL YOU SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH KAI??!!" Sehun ordered with his bitterface. "I'M HUNGRY!!! SO WHAT?!!" Kai answered, "I....SAID...KEEP YOUR MOUTH.....SHUT!!" Sehun answered back and they give each other a gaze. "AH,GUYS YOU CAN TALK WITH EACH OTHER IN A NICE WAY :)" Suho interrupted, "NO!!"

"OK..." (SUHO)

-The two (KAI&SEHUN) continue their NONSENSE argument without knowing that D.O already left them.... 5 minutes later......

"AND BECAUSE YOU'RE THE MAKNAE YOU THOUGHT I'M GOING TO FORGIVE YOU? NAAH!! KISS MY --" then D.O put the DOnut inside of his mouth,so he didn't end what is he talking. "WHERE'S MINE,HYUNG???" Sehun asked, "OH,HERE!" D.O said then gave Sehun's share...

Thanks to D.O's magical DOnut,everything is good now..

"BY THE WAY HYUNG,HOW DO YOU GET YOUR LUNCHBOX FROM THAT GREEDY POST??" kai is refering to Chanyeol, "LIKE WHAT LEADER ALWAYS SAID,I TALK TO HIM IN A NICE-- VERY NICE WAY." D.O said then grins at them,they felt that something is scary about it.

"*BLACKMAIL**BLACKMAIL**BLACKMAIL*" these are from Chanyeol's mind...

 

"OK, AFTER A MINUTE WE'RE GOING TO START THE PHOTOSHOOT!!" a staff anounced. And the rest get ready..

*CLICK**CLICK**CLICK*

Their Photoshoot is over,they post a lot and earn many comments...

Our boys are all tired,so they take their way to their dorm. And it's already 6pm when they arrived home.

"IT'S FREAKING TIRING YOU KNOW?!!" Kai said after entering the dorm, "YEAH, SO DO I." Baekhyun agrees. "I THINK I LOSE ALL MY ENERGY!!" Chanyeol said, who's sitting on the sofa lazily. "YOU'VE DONE A GOOD JOB GUYS, SO AS A REWARD.... D.O WILL COOK YOUR FAVORITE FOODS." Suho promised and gives D.O an order. "WELL THAT'S FINE, AS LONG AS COOKING IS INCLUDED." (D.O) then stands up. "SPAGHETTI PLEASE!!" Chanyeol said then raises his right hand. "FOR ME..... ANYTHING IN THE MENULIST." Sehun calmly said. "THEN ALL IN THE MENU FOR ME!!" Kai said greedily, "KAI, YOU GLUTTON!!" Sehun shouted.

"BUT SUHO-HYUNG SAID, OUR FAVORITE FOODS!" (KAI)

Then Sehun look at Suho, "YES, I PROMISED IT." Suho said and smiles at them, while Sehun is upset. "HAHAHAHAHA!! I WIN!!" (KAI) then gave Sehun an annoying face.

 

Then after an hour... D.O finished cooking, and it's EATING TIME for the hungry members !!

After placing the foods in the table, Chanyeol immediately gets his share and his action is messy so he spilled some sauce in the table. The other members don't bother to clean-up his mess and continue their businesses. They're almost finish eating and still they have some food left. "I'M DONE WITH MY SHARE SO IF YOU DON'T MIND, I'LL HAVE THIS EXTRA FOOD AS MY SHARE ALSO!!" Chanyeol pronounced. "HOLD IT RIGHT THERE MISTER!!" (BAEKHYUN). "LOOK BAEKHYUN, I HAVE A BIG BODY SO I HAVE TO EAT MANY! BUT YOU...... YOU'RE JUST A ¼ OF MINE." Chanyeol giggles. "YAH!! I'M STILL OLDER THAN YOU!!" (BAEKHYUN) then stands up. "YEAH, A FEW MONTHS ONLY.... BUT I'M STILL TALLER THAN YOU!!" (CHANYEOL) stands up and demos his height and Baekhyun's. "WELL BAEKHYUN-HYUNG, CHANYEOL-HYUNG HAS A POINT." Sehun uttered. Then Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a proud face,that made Baekhyun more angry. "AH, HEY GUYS! THE DINNER IS DELICIOUS RIGHT??" (SUHO) no one listens to him.

Lets make a flash forward.....

 

Now the members are sleeping deeply at their warm and comfortable beds...

...but the only member who is not yet sleeping is.......................

*DRUM ROLLS*

-

-

-

-

Our wonderful and super adorable EXO-K Leaduh!!

He's having his meditation while sitting in the thinker chair! Errrr, I mean toilet bowl...

 

||LEADER SUHO'S POV||

: IT'S GETTING MORE FREQUENT, THE FIGHTS IN EXO-K... HMMM??? WHAT SHOULD I DO TO END THIS PROBLEM? AHH!! *CLEARS HIS THROAT*

then while he is still thinking, suddenly he falls asleep.. ZZZZZzzzzzz

And he's dreaming that if the EXO members are all LOVERS, then they'll have PEACE inside their dorms.. Then after that, he wakes up.

 

:THAT'S A PRETTY CLEVER DECISION SUHO!! ALL I NEED TO DO IS..... MAKE AN EXO'S OTPs!!!

 

 

 

*: WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA LEADER-HYUNG!!! BUT HOW CAN YOU MAKE THE MEMBERS FOLLOW THAT OTP THING???