Bad Boy 4 Life

Emessen Short Stories

Harumi95 / Undankbar

 

 

 


 A gentle wind sways a row of small sweet potato snacks - they are uber yummy.


 5 hungry boys make their way through the city.

 All the villagers cower in fear; they had come. The infamous SHINee gang.
 dun DUN DUN!!


 Still the people could not stop looking at them...they were cruel in deed but also as handsome as cruel.

 Onew, aka, dubu, walked to the town square with a swagger; as usual, he claimed for the finest dubu to be sent to him immediately. people protested, but was silenced by Jonghyun, who raised his TD_73 water gun silently.


 And of course no one could deny him of his gooey treat now. The most stylish among the boys did not even have to mouth his wishes. He was immediately given a foot massage and the latest fashionable items.


 Onew was quite annoyed at the difference in treatment.
 'WHERE'S MY TOFU!'
 he screamed
 people rushed out to the super market to buy some, but Onew wasn't satisfied with THAT bad quality gooey stuff, so he deicded EAT ALL THE SWEET POTATO SNACKS 0____0 suddenly, just as he was about to take a bite...


 taemin threw himself in front of the leader, demanding to take the first bite to see if it fit the leaders most exquisite tastebuds.
 Gratefully ONew watched the Magnae chew the snack.


 Taemin felt nirvana as he munched the heavenly snack; he suddenly wanted to keep it all for himself. He turned to Onew.
 'UGH, that's disgusting hyung!!'


 "okay" Onew answered. thankful for his honesty.
 Key however saw straight through him and....


 wacked him on the head. He scolded him and told him to sit on the supermarket's stairs for five minutes. Taemin went crying, but no one looked at him exceopt for Minho who was a y beast. Onew huffed and Jonghyun...

 puffed.
 Sweat beads were forming on the villagers faces. Neither of them had ever seen the group fight with each other. Things might get out of hand if nobody would do something. So they thought it´d be best if....

 they called their heroes...... SUPER JUNIOR to their rescue!!! They arrived in seconds, and the villagers all admired them for it. They seemed extremely wobbly and unstable though; they also smelled strongly of russian vodka and strawberries. Nevertheless, seeing the SHINee gang, they..

 seemed to shake off all the drunkenness (???O_O) and tensed. Seeing the crumbled wrapping paper of the earlier snack flaming anger seemed to seep through their pores.

 The shinee blanched.
 'H-hyung?!'
 they sohuted in surprise.
 *shouted
 Leeteuk came up and scowled. 'YOu've been a bad BADDD boy shinee.'
 Heechul went like this: =_=
 'Hyung, that sounds so erted, you wouldn't know it.'
 Leeteuk was: T^T
 'I came up with that line after hours of thinking...'


 Suddenly loud yelling could be heard! Minho had spotted his favourite Hyungs: Donghae and Eunhyuk. Using the commotion   sneaked back in and away from the stairs.

 Key frowned and was about to tell Taemin off, when suddenly, a giant storm struck them all!! 0__0

 the tumbleweed was being in by an upcomming tornado! cows and chickens where visibly whirling in the eye of the storm.

 shinee and superjunior barely escaped; but the village was completel swept away =_= they decided to live happily ever after  

 

The end.



 "Wait....has anyone seen Kangin?"



 the End


 'Hey, Taemin.'
 'You're in BIG trouble.'


 The very end  


"WHO TOLD YOU TO STOP MASSAGING MY FEET???"

 


 the uber End
 

 

(2.7.2010)