chapter 5

Fall in love with the cold-hearted guy. (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS XD I'M BACK AGAIN HEHEHE WELL I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER! 

/THROWS HEART. 

 

Hyojin's POV.

woaaahh I'm so hungry~ 

I was searching for food and I called out Eunji's name. 

"Yes what what?!" Eunji came to me in rushing.

wow this girl seriously.. hahaha.

"Do you have some food?" I pouted while rubbing my tummy.

"So you shouted my name because you want some food?" She looked at me weirdly.

what? I didnt do something wrong right? Its just, I'm so hungry~

I nodded at her and she laughed. 

"oh god Hyojin, you freaked me out. I thought there was something bad happened to you. No need to shout next time."

"whatever. Since I didnt bring any food with me and since you are a food-monster, I know you bring so many food." I grinned innocently.

She patted my head like a dog. "Aigoo, as always, my little Hyojin." 

I looked at her in disgusting face. 

"Ew ew ew, stop calling me that, Eunji."

She just laughed at me. "Its cute, litt--"

Before she said something.. someone interrupted us.

"Eunji.."

Oh Its chanyeol..

we both looked at him and I could see that Eunji was blushing. 

I coughed. "Aheem, I guess.. I have to leave you guys alone now. I'll see you later Eunji and.. stop blushing Eunji!" I while waving.

She cupped her cheeks and I can see that Chanyeol was blushing too. 

Hahaha not too obvious guyss. 

 

 

Author's POV.

while Hyojin was walking around. Someone was looking at her.

I really want to talk to you but I'm scared that you don't want to be friend with me. 

He sighed and had eyes on you.

 

Since It was dark and cold night. Hyojin take a rest near the lake while enjoy the night view.

While she was resting, someone interrupted the silence.

She was shocked too see who was the person.. a guy..

"what are you doing here? Its cold yet dark.. you would catch a cold." He looked at her worriedly.

"Baekhyun... I-I was just resting and enjoying the cold night.. y-yeah thats all.." She stuttered.

Aish do you have to stutter, Hyojin? she thought.

He chuckled. "well.. I can see that." 

He took a sit beside me. "So what are you doing here?" she asked shyly.

He rub his nape on the back. "Uh well you know, just take a walk.." He laughed awkwardly.

I'm here to see you, Idiot.

She nodded in understand. "Oh.. I see. Well.. Its nice to meet you, Baekkie."

He blushed when she called him Baekkie. Dugeun dugeun~

"Nice to meet you too, Jinnie." he smiled softly.

 

"Its late, probably they are sleeping already. Lets go." Being a gentlemen he was, he offered her his hand.

Without any hesitation, she took his hand and started to walk to their place.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter