chapter 3

Fall in love with the cold-hearted guy. (discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-The next day-   you woke up early in the morning. so you take a shower. Soon, you are done. Your phone's ringing. You pick up the phone.    "hello?"   "yaah, Its me Jiji, remember? Shopping!"   "oh, yes! Thanks for remembering me, hahaha. see you! pick me okay? bye."   you were almost forgot about today, then, you hang up.  soon, you are done, and you are wearing this;    :     your phone's ringing again. It was your cousin. you saw her infront your house. Then, you go outside and found your cousin with her car. Well, she's rich. That's why.   "Jiji-aah, you look so beautiful~~~" you said. "You look so beautiful too, Hyojin." she replied.   She's wearing this;     -fast forward-   - at the shopping mall-   "yaah, Hyojin! where are you going? Come here! Do you want to buy this dress? It suits you." Eunji said while looking at the dress.     Then, you approached her. "Hm, Jiji.. Its too expensive. No need, okay?" You rejected her request.
"No. Its okay. I know you want it. Its a gift from me." She said while winking at you. you nods  but feeling guilty.   Eunji's POV.    I know she want it so bad because I saw her looking at this dress and she found its beautiful. So I gave her and told her It was a gift from me, so she wouldn't rejected my request.   "Hyojin, Let's eat Ice-cream! I'm craving for it." I said while looking at her. She nods and I smiled.   soon, we arrived at Ice-cream's store. I order Bubble Gum flavor and she order cookie and cream flavor. Then we found a place to sit.    Hyojin's POV.   while sitting.. I asked her something. "Jiji.." "yes?" "Do you know why Luhan being cold towards girls?" I said. "Well, I don't know. Why?" she replied. "Oh, nothing. Just asking." I said while smiling.   Luhan's POV.   So, we, EXO.. want to eat Ice-cream.. but then.. I saw someone that familliar.. Isn't that Hyojin? and... Eunji? I looked at them again and yes, It is really them.   "Yaaah! what are you looking at ?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter