Goodbye US, Hello Korea

The Boys

tumblr_m5m7ttabv91rx1mivo1_500.png648395450.jpg

 

 

 

'Are you sure about this?' a handsome youngman asked the pretty girl on his lap. His hands wrapped tightly around the girls waist.

 

'Yes I am Donghae oppa' the pretty girl smiled so sweetly at the guy. 'We're already going to the airport now'

The boy named Donghae sighs and kisses her forehead 'I cant change your mind right Jihyun?'

 

'aww dont be sad oppa, i'll always call you and do some skype. I'll always talk to you' she said cupping Donghae's cheeks and showering his face with light kisses. 'and where's my nickname Jiji?'

Donghae chuckled and peck her cheek 'mianhe Jiji'


 

'Young Master, we're here' The Driver told them as they reach the Airport. DongHae and Jihyun walked out of the car hand in hand as He carry Jihyun's baggage.

Soon the flight will depart soon and all the passengers are boarding.

'So i guess this is goodbye' Donghae smiled weakly as he hold Jihyun's hand tightly.

Jihyun hugged him so tight 'oppa this isn't good bye. we'll see again soon. DOnt be sad nae?' she cheered up

 

'Nae I'll try for you Jiji. well you need to go now' she said letting her hand go

Jihyun nodded sadly and was about to go when DOnghae pulled her hand and hug her tight one last time.

 

'take care. call me every single day. I'll always for you' he cupped her cheeks and gently pecks her lips. 'Lets see each other soon, okay? I love you'

Jihyun smiled as tears poured out of her eyes 'Nae I'll do that. I gotta go now..' she stepped backwards and smiled sweetly 'I love you oppa' the she walked her way to the plane. 

Donghae watched her as she disappear from his sight.

 

 

Jihyun sat on her seat and reached for her phone. She stared at the clouds then closes her eyes

 

'Good Bye America, Hello Seoul'

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

First chap is done.. PHOTO's ALL FROM GOOGLE