2장

Smash your oppa's life... That's pure fanaticism!

 

“Want to order the food, or would you prefer to go to a restaurant?” LeeTeuk asked them.

“I don’t know…” Lizzy asked thoughtfully looking at her friend, but she just shrugged signaling that she didn’t know either.

“Let’s order it, so we can chat comfortably and get to know you a little more” LeeTeuk said smiling.

“Sounds good. Do you mind if we disappear for a moment? I’d like to take the luggage to our dorm” Lizzy asked picking up his bag and suitcase from the floor.

“Not at all” LeeTeuk replied politely.

“They’re much more normal than I thought” ShinDong pointed out once that the girls exited the door.

“Something smells funny here… To be fans, they’re pretty calm and polite. They even called Wookie ‘RyeoWook-ssi’” HeeChul said thoughtfully.

“Well… It is kind of weird but Manager-hyung told us they were very focused” SungMin said shrugging.

“I still think it’s weird” HeeChul said crossing his arms.

“Maybe they’re shy” SungMin said taking a telephone directory from one of the shelves in the bookseller.

“’Shy’? After what the redhead did I doubt they’re ‘shy’…” said EunHyuk laughing, remembering the funny scene.

“I’m thankful they are like this. Would’ve you liked them to come running and tackle you squealing how much they love you?” Kang In asked HeeChul.

“No. I don’t like the ‘tackling’ type of fans… they suffocate me”

“Then stop complaining”

“Stop it, you two. Hyung, here’s the number” SungMin told LeeTeuk pointing to a number on the directory.

 

 

 

 

“Wow! How nice!” Lizzy said upon entering what would be their home for the next two weeks.

“Looks cozy” her friend agreed.

Their new place had the entry directly on the Living Room. The walls were white with an equally white lightning, which make the room look a little brighter than necessary. The furniture was dark brown, like chocolate, making a perfect contrast. To the right eas a small kitchen and a dining room, the last one also colored in chocolate. At the background was the bathroom and each of its sides had a room.

The girls began to pace back and forth in the place with curiosity, they stopped when they choose their room. After thirty minutes of unpacking, someone knocked the door.

“I’m sorry if I disturb you, but… dinner’s here” Siwon said with a smile when they opened the door.

“Oh… sorry. We lost track of time” Lizzy apologized bowing slightly.

“It’s ok” he replied with a smile. The three of them took the elevator to the 11th floor and entered the dorm, where the rest of Super Junior was already sitting in the living room around a small coffee table. Some of them sat on the sofa and others on the floor on a cushion.

“You’re here!” SungMin greeted them with a smile, waving his hand up in the air. Then he motioned the girls to take a sit.

“We thought you forgot about and wouldn’t come for dinner” LeeTeuk said smiling, greeting them.

“It’s not like that. We just lost track of time unpacking” Salma said shrugging.

Once the girls sat and began to eat, they started to feel uneasy, as if they were being observed… And they were. Everyone had stopped eating and was looking at them with curiosity.

“Is something wrong?” Lizzy wondered.

“No” YeSung said without taking his eyes off of them.

“Then stop looking at us like that. You make me nervous…” Salma said taking another bite.

“Sorry. Is just that we’re really curious” RyeoWook said.

“About what?” Lizzy wondered again.

“Which of you answered the quiz?” HeeChul asked pointing at the girls with his chopsticks.

“That would be me. Why?” Salma said.

“The manager told us about how great was your writing about one of us. You know the writing for the last question. And we’re really curious; would you allow us to read it?” SungMin asked with a smile full of hope.

“No” she replied, without giving it too much importance.

“Why not?” SungMin asked faking being offended.

“I don’t want you to read it, at least not yet”

“’Yet’… Does that mean you’ll let us read it in the future?” ShinDong wondered.

“Yes”

“About who you wrote?” RyeoWook asked.

“I think we all know she wrote about you” HeeChul spitted out.

“Wait. What makes you think I wrote about him?” she asked defiantly.

“You only reacted as a fan would when you saw him” he replied with a shrug.

“That doesn’t mean I wrote about him”

“You didn’t write about me?” RyeoWook wondered full of curiosity, and with a hint of sadness in his voice.

“I didn’t say that, RyeoWook-ssi” she said smiling.

“Who did you wrote about?” HeeChul asked.

“I’m not telling. You’ll know when you read it”

“This girl is just as bad as you” SungMin whispered teasingly to KyuHyun, who just chuckled.

“Why the secrecy?” ShinDong asked jokingly.

“Nothing special. I just don’t want to have to deal with all your questions after you read it”

“To be foreigners you speak Korean very good. Where did you learn?” DongHae asked changing the topic.

“At the UNAM. It is one of the best schools in Mexico” Lizzy replied with a smile.

“How old are you?” Kang In asked.

“I’m 21. She’s 16” Lizzy said.

“Sixteen?!” RyeoWook asked in surprise.

“You’re pretty young” Siwon said smiling.

“Them both are younger than KyuHyun” EunHyuk commented as if it was some sort of epiphany.

“Do you like videogames?” KyuHyun asked suddenly.

“Yes, but only Lizzy is good at them. I !” Salma complained.

“Which one is your favorite MV?” DongHae wondered.

“I like the one for ‘No Other’”

“That’s because it makes you laugh” Lizzy said teasingly.

“Really? Why is that?” Kang In asked curious.

“Because all of you are doing cute and cheesy things for your girlfriends and suddenly EunHyuk is like, ' that! I’m going to film a streap tease!'” the girl replied with enthusiasm, making everyone laugh.

“I never thought of it that way” EunHyuk said laughing with his hands on his stomach.

“”And what about you?” Kang In asked Lizzy once they stopped laughing.

“Mmm… I like the ‘Mr. Simple’ and ‘BONAMANA’ ones” she answered after thinking for a moment.

“Just, for curiosity… They don’t make you laugh, do they?” ShinDong asked mockingly.

“No. In Bonamana I like the concept and atmosphere. And for Mr. Simple I like the lyrics, and personally I think it was a very cool concept, it fitted you all very well, you all looked good”

“Do you think that even EunHyuk looked good?” YeSung asked teasingly.

“Yes, although I personally think his best time was as a redhead, in SS2. Back then he seemed like a handsome guy”

“’Like’? Did you just call him ugly?” SungMin asked surprised.

“No” said Lizzy.

“To me it seems like you did…” EunHyuk said pouting and crossing his arms.

“It’s not like that. You’re not ugly, but you aren’t handsome either” Lizzy said.

“If he’s neither ugly nor handsome, what is him?” HeeChul asked chuckling.

“He’s more like the y type” Salma said.

“Huh?!” they all chorused, surprised by her words.

“That! That’s it!” Lizzy said agreeing with her friend.

“’y’?” EunHyuk mumbled more for himself as for anyone else to hear.

“Yes, you’re not handsome but you’re very attractive, so you’re y” Salma said with a shrug, and she and Lizzy started eating again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Boring much? Sorry... (╥_╥) I promise it'll get better, I'm just starting. And I think I know which ones will be my couples for this story (¬‿¬) But I'm not telling! xP