1장

Smash your oppa's life... That's pure fanaticism!

 

“Run! Run! RUUUN!!!” shouted a black-haired girl as she ran along the airport with a suitcase and a backpack hanging on his left shoulder.

“Slow down. Don’t worry, we still have time” replied a red-haired girl from behind, waling calmly.

“We DO NOT have time. There are 30 minutes left for the take-off, we should be already boarding the plane! And we haven’t even registered our luggage” the black-haired answered stopping her trot, with a pout.

“Okay… Then, you go and check the luggage while I go to the bathroom, so we save time” said the red-haired gesturing her friend to take her suitcase.

“You want me to handle your stuff?”

“Lizzy, there are 30 minutes left. The flight takes 18 hours. I need to go to the bathroom before boarding, and you know I hate bus and airplanes bathrooms”

“You hate PUBLIC restrooms!” said ‘Lizzy’ exalted, “Okay… go! But you must make up your mind, because sooner or later you’ll have to use the airplane’s bathroom. You can’t put up with it 18 hours” she continued taking her friend’s suitcase.

“Maybe… but I’ll do my best”

Once with their luggage registered, they boarded the plane and took their seats. During the flight, the pair of friends talked, sang, read and laughed to spend the time, until they fell asleep.

When they heard the stewardess announcing the arrival to the Tokyo’s airport, both girls got off the plane, each with a small backpack hanging on their backs.

“I can’t believe you didn’t go to the restroom in 18 HOURS!!!” Lizzy shouted surprised.

“Unlike other people, I’m the master of my own bladder” said the red-haired and they both start laughing, “Or maybe not… I’ll be back!!!” she shouted and then ran off searching for a bathroom at the airport. Lizzy just smiled at the extravagance of her friend.

After collecting their luggage they headed to a waiting room to board their second flight.

“Three hours of waiting before we can board the second flight” Lizzy said sighing, sitting in one of the many chairs that were on the eating room, “When I signed you up for that contest I never thought the trip would be so heavy”

“Don’t even mention it… I feel exhausted, and I have spent my time SITED!!!”

After half an hour of waiting, they felt like fainting with boredom and hunger, so they decided to eat something at the airport restaurant. After eating, they boarded the flight, and arrived at the Seoul airport after two hours and 25 minutes of flight.

“How was your flight?” the manager asked when the girls got by his side.

“Exhausting” Lizzy said sighing.

The three headed to the parking lot and boarded a black SUV.

“Excited?” the manager asked from the front seat.

“Ecstatic” the redhead replied with a smile.

“We are very happy” Lizzy agreed.

“As we hoped” he said smiling, “We are really pleased that a girl so focused won our contest. We were surprised by the way you express yourself because of your young age”

“’Focus’? You said that because you don’t know her…” said Lizzy teasingly with a big smile.

When they arrived they were in front of a big building. They got in the elevator and went up ‘till the 11th floor. There the manager took out a key and opened the door, motioning the girls to enter.

“WE’RE HERE! COME SAY ‘HELLO’ TO YOUR NEW GUESTS!” the manager shouted unaware that RyeoWook was in the kitchen, not that far away from the living room [where is the front door] and that Siwon was sat at the dining table, reading a book, probably the Bible.

Siwon closed his book and stood up to greet the newcomers; while RyeoWook poked his head through the doorway of the kitchen, when he saw the girls he smiled and went back into it to take his apron off.

“Annyŏng-haseyo” greeted Siwon.

“Siwon, these are our lucky winners, Lizzy and Salma” the manager introduced them with a smile.

“’Lizzy’, that’s a cute name!” SungMin said with a smile, entering the living room.

“’Salma’… Isn’t that the name of a famous actress?” HeeChul also asked entering the living room, with the rest of Super Junior following him.

“It’s not a very common name” EunHyuk said.

“It is a biblical name” Siwon pointed out with a big smile.

“Well, I have to leave. Girls, this is the key to your bedroom. Super Junior live together divided in two floors, 11th and 12th. Siwon lives at home with his parents. And you two eill spend the next two weeks at the 10th floor” said the manager, handing a key to Lizzy.

“Thanks” she said taking it and bowing her head slightly.

“Wow! Your hair is really cute. Is it your natural color?” SungMin asked with his eyes sparkling with curiosity approaching Salma, once the manager left.

“Yes” she replied.

“KyuHyun-ah!!! Have you seen??? Her hair tone is identical as the one Taemin had on ‘Lucifer’” SungMin pointed out, as he gently pulled a strand of hair from the girl to ‘show it’ to KyuHyun.

“It’s really nice, SungMin. But you shouldn’t touch the hair of a girl without HER permission” KyuHyun said mockingly but that a very melt-hearting smile.

“Don’t make her uneasy” LeeTeuk said.

“Sorry…” he apologized releasing the strand of hair, smiling in embarrassment.

“It’s ok. I’m kind of used to it” she replied with a warm smile.

“Annyŏng” greeted RyeoWook, finally coming out of the kitchen with a smile.

“RyeoWook-ssi!” Salma squealed as she walked briskly toward the Eternal Maknae, “Can I poke your cheekbones?” she asked with her eyes sparkling with wanting.

“E-excuse me?” RyeoWook asked really confused, not to mention nervous and surprised. It was the weirdest yet so ever innocent request a fan had made to him.

“Pleeeaaaseeee! They are so tempting… I’ve always wanted to poke them. Can I???”

“When you said this would be the first thing you would do upon arriving I thought you were kidding” Lizzy commented surprised as she watched the, oh so weird scene.

“Please. Please. Please. Please. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeee!!!!” the girl begged again, with a baby voice, subtly bouncing with excitement on her spot.

“O-ok…” RyeoWook said, still nervous.

“Wiiiii! Thank you!” she said happily. And without any warning she began poking Wookie’s cheekbones with her index finger, “So cute!”

“And… how was your flight?” YeSung asked trying to divert the attention from the red-haired crazy girl and her strange, but at the same time, adorable activity.

“Tired. They were 24 hours in total” Lizzy said ruefully.

“Wow! Really?! That’s a lot!” DongHae said surprised.

“Aren’t you hungry?” ShinDong asked concerned.

“Just a little” replied Salma stopping her activity with RyeoWook to join the conversation.

“We haven’t had dinner yet either” LeeTeuk pointed out, “Let’s eat together” he said smiling.

“What would you like for dinner?” DongHae asked politely.

“Jajjangmyŏn!!!!” Lizzy shouted happily without even thinking about it. Salma chuckled at her cute randomness.

“Jajjangmyŏn it’ll be” DongHae replied nodding his head in approval.

 

 

 

Ok... Random much? o.o Honestly, I've promised myself that if someday I meet Super Junior [which maybe will NEVER happen] the first thing I would do is poke Wookie's Cheekbones >.< They're so cute!!! And for me they're really tempting... >.> Whatever... 장 means chapter, that's why the title says 1장 [which means 1st Chapter]. Hope you like this chapter, please comment, I beg you LOL