Wow....I Like It....I Like It.....

What a Year

One morning in late August the boys were woken up by their manager, who told them that he had a special announcement. That special announcement was that they would be having their hair done and shooting their music video, which would be released in September.

Alfie was so excited that he could not control himself, as they were heading for the salon.

After the salon, the eight came out with completely different looks. On top of that, Alfie's formerly curly jet black hair was now permed and dyed orange-brown, with blondish highlights. However, Alfie felt a little intimidated as he stared at his fellow six members, who all had obsidian black hair. He noticed that his hair was not like the others, except for Eunkwang, who's hair was trimmed and dyed more honey blonde than his formerly ice blonde hair.

Eunkwang put a hand on Alfie's shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll be a team." he tried to cheer up Alfie.

After going back to the house, they were delighted to see that a surprise was waiting for them - the clothes that they were going to wear for the music video. Alfie has never worn clothes that were all white before, however as he put them on with a white cap to finish the touch, he felt y, free and cute.

"Wow....I like it.....I like it," he sang to himself, repeating exactly the same rhythm from the song, constantly making the members laugh as Alfie continued to make use of his new-found narcissism.

Although Alfie was nervous around cameras, the overall music video shooting was an interesting experience for him. He could barely imagine his surroundings. One set looked like a courtroom in a Renaissance European palace, whilst another was so white and modernesque, that whenever Alfie stepped into the set, he felt as if he was in outer space. It was so fairy tale like that Alfie could not help put pinch and scratch himself to make sure he was not dreaming.

A repulsed and anxious Sungjae ran up to Alfie, "Are you okay? Have you gone crazy?", noticing bright red marks all over his arms, tiny beads of blood growing on the surface of his skin.

"N-no, I just had a mosquito bite...." Alfie lied.

"Uhhhhh......we need a little help please!" Sungjae called out to the crew.

A disappointed cameraman dragged Alfie off the set, and told him off.

"I thought you have proven to be good and sensible. Now what have you done to your arms? Look at them, do you want the fans to see your swollen arms? No. It only brings them discomfort. We are only very fortunate that we can cover them up with makeup, thanks to our intern we have a first aid kit and some bronzer to cover up those darn things."

One again, he dragged Alfie to the makeup room once again, slapped on some transparent bandages and covered his arms with concealer and bronzer. It made his arms slightly darker than Alfie's fair skin tone, but Alfie did not mind. He was amazed at the transformation from the makeup.

 

Still being technically a rookie group, it was still a challenge for the eight to work as a team and remain in sync to their song playing in the background. The shooting took all day and night, neither of them having a proper meal to eat nor a moment of sleep. Despite constant yelling and beating and horrendously laborous work, it was finally done in two and a half days sharp.