Chapter 8

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

Today was crazy,I keep running away from the fangirls and keep getting into trouble.I swear those fangirls are really hardcore.Oh why did my brother have to become a Kingka?This is weird I here hiding behind the bush while the fangirls keep looking for me.My hands are getting really clammy.Oh why did I agree to come to school together with Yunho Oppa again?I must be stupid to that.Aish..I got myself into trouble."Boo!" "OHMYGOSH!"I gasped.I looked behind and saw Changmin == oh wait why is he behind the bush?He whispered,"What are you doing here?" I pointed at the fangirls and he mouthed an "O" Suddenly the fangirls started to come nearer to the bush.I was panicking.Changmin suddenly whispered,"In the count of 3,let's run ok?"I nodded and he mouthed,"1....2.....3!" We sprinted out of the bush and ran as fast as our legs could carry us.The fangirls shouted,"YAH!!JUNG JAEMIN IS WITH CHANGMIN OPPA!"Suddenly the fangirls "troops" increased and they started coming after us.Oh they are pretty fast too.Changmin grabbed my hand and ran even faster.Oh gosh this was tiring,like really.Been running away non-stop from the fangirls.Changmin suddenly pulled me to a staircase to hide.He used his palm to cover my mouth,the fangirls shouted,"They disappeared!!"and continue running.Changmin put his palm down and I heaved a sigh of relief.I looked at my hand and realised that his hand is still holding onto mine.He quickly let go and said,"Sorry..Does your hand hurt?"I said,"Ani..thanks for saving me from those crazy girls."He said,"No problem...ahh kinda sorry for all the drama that happened with Kai.We haven't introduced ourselves properly yet right?Shim Changmin imnida."He held out his hand I shook his hand and said,"Jaemin,Jung Jaemin.So you're Uncle Shim's son,Lotte?"He nodded his head and asked,"Yeap.How did you know my dad anyways?" "I used to see him around for some company events.Been a long time ever since I saw him.He is a nice guy,my dad's best friend."I said."I see...see you around then,I have a class to catch."Then he disappeared.Shim Changmin.....Shim Changmin,he is a good guy.I feel bad for misunderstanding him when he helped me for the first time.

Changmin POV:

I was on my way back to class until I saw Jaemin hiding behind the bush.I creeped behind her and scared her,turns out that she is avoiding the fangirls.Woahhh the fangirls are scary.Hence I helped her escape from them.Unconciously I just held her hand while running,and my heart beat really really really fast.When we formally introduce ourselves,I was really nervous,first time having a one-to-one talk with her.Sadly it is time for lessons,I was reluctant to leave her,worried that the fangirls would attack her.

When I entered the classroom the girls went hysterical,bombarding me with questions "Oppa did you escape with that Jaemin just now?" "Why did you help the beggar?" Oh news spreads really fast,and sheez she isn't a beggar!She is a freaking rich chaebol daughter!"Changmin dongsaeng I am sooo proud of you!"Yunho hyung came up to me.He means that he is happy that I saved his sister.I just nodded and went back to my desk.Suddenly a swarm of bees like of girls crowded around my table asking me why did I save Jung Jaemin?I practically put on my headphones and ignored them.Kai nudged me and asked,"Changmin hyung,are you by any chance interested in Jung Jaemin?"I shrugged my shoulders and just continued getting ready for lesson.

Jaemin POV:

When I opened the classroom door,"BOOM!"A packet of floor fell on me,and now I am covered with flour from head to toe.The students all started laughing at me.Minyoung appeared suddenly with her minions + many other girls and said,"Jung Jaemin,first you seduced my Yunho Oppa and now you seduce Changmin and Kai Oppa!You're such a vixen and a gold digger.I wonder why are the attracted to you.You beggar!"I couldn't take it anymore,I slapped Miyoung right across her cheeks and said,"You have no rights to call me that you .Look at you,so attracted to them,but they won't even take a look at you,no wait all of you.Stop wasting your effort and get jealous over small tremendous stuffs."Miyoung shouted,"WHAT DID YOU SAY?YOU !GIRLS,GET HER!"Everyone started to crowd around me,hitting me,slapping me until bodyguards surrounded me.One of them said,"If you don't stop what you're doing,we will report you to the principal and you will serve the consequences."They immediately stopped what their doing but conitnued to attack me verbally "You gold digger even using Kai Oppa's bodyguards to defend you." "You " "Beggar" Miyoung said,"Can't believed you seduced Kai Oppa to the extend of even using his bodyguards!Tch let's go girls!We'll get her next time!"They retreated from the scene.Those bodyguards aren't even Kai's bodyguards,so where did they come from.I asked,"Yah!Why do you guys keep protecting me?" They bowed and replied,"Agassi,master sent us to protect you in school 24 hours." I said,"Ahh so appa sent you guys.You guys are dismissed now,I don't need people to protect me." One of them I suppose the leader said,"Sorry but we can't,master's instructions are clear." I muttered,"Aishh appa cheonmal jinjia!!"One of them handed me a new set of uniform and said,"Agassi,please go and change."I took it from their hands and walked away.I am no little kid,I can protect myself.If appa knows about this,it will be soo embarrassing,knowing that his own daughter is bullied in school.

Mr Jung POV:

*knock* "Yes come in!" Mr Kim said,"We've received information from the bodyguards already." I asked,"How is it?Is my daughter being bullied in school?" Mr Kim said,"Yes sir.....She is bullied by the Queenka in her school called Park Minyoung,her dad is the chairman of Melly,a food company.She bullys agassi almost everyday and often calls agassi a beggar.Today the case worsen when agassi and young master came to school in the same car.Apparently they don't know agassi's identity.Young master,Mr Shim's son and the President's son are really popular in the school.So when they helped agassi the fangirls got really jealous and attacked agassi.Just now,the bodyguards said that agassi was hit by a bag of flour and was attacked by Park Minyoung."I clenched my fist and hit the table.How dare they bully my daughter.I'll make sure Melly pays the price for it.I asked,"How is Jaemin right now?"Mr Kim said,"The bodyguards said that she is badly hurt and she went to the restroom to change into a clean set of uniform."I nodded my head and said,"Arrange a meeting with Chaerin High principal and tell Jaemin to come to my office after school with Yunho." He replied,"Yes sir."He bowed and exited the room.The nerve of Mr Park's daughter,how could she hurt Jaemin.

 

 

Ohhhh Mr Jung knows about the bullying case in school.Guess what happens next?Thanks for subscribing my story :) Comments are appreciated