Chapter 30

My Not So Ordinary Life

Jaemin POV:

I was on my way home sitting in the car until ahjusshi told me,"Agasshi you'll have a meeting with your family later at 6pm for dinner at the family restaurant." "Arasso.." It's weird,why does my parents wants to bring us out for dinner at the family restaurant.Usually when we dine at that restaurant,it means it is something important,not to boast or anything but my family restaurant is owned by our company also and only korea's top few percent of rich people can dine there.So yeah it's a posh restaurant.Ahjusshi said,"Oh yah ma'm also said to wear something nice for the dinner." "Is my omma at home?" "Nope she went out with master today to do something." Oppa had extra lesson and had to stayback today which means I have the whole house to myself,but what should I wear?...

I called yunho oppa,"Oppa! did you hear of the family dinner?" "Neh I did" "Are you still coming back home to change?" "Yeap I am,are you going to wait for me?" "Yes,come back faster.I already chose my outfit." "Arasso,see you at home."

It's rare that I'm alone at home so I decided to watch the news.I on the television and the news said,"It has been seen that Jung's coporation only daughter are good friends with The President's son Kim Jong In and Lotte's sucessor Shim Changmin." "Bwoh?Are they really that stupid to come out with such a news." So they actually had paparazzis taking photos of 3 of us and yunho oppa.They continued,"Could the both of them like Jung's coporation daughter?" "Daebak!"I turned around and saw Yunho oppa standing.I said,"Oppa!Why didn't you make any sound when you come in." "Never mind about that,the paparazzis are really good nowadays." "Aishh..oppa!" "Arasso..." "Hurry up and get ready." "Oppa can you sue this news firm?How could they assume things like that?" "Mwolla,tell appa about it." "Oppa!" "Geez,fine I'll see what I can do about it." So I decided to wear this:

  

Yunho's outfit:

 

So we went to the family restaurant afterwards and yeah I see my parents already sitted there with......UNCLE and AUNTIE SHIM?!I looked at oppa and he simply shrugged his shoulders.

Omma saw the both of us and quickly signaled us over.Me and oppa bowed and greeted the Shim family.Uncle Shim said,"Mianhe,our son is late." Wait a minute isn't that Changmin,wait he's coming too?!But why?Suddenly Changmin came in and bowed to my family.I mouthed to him,"What are you doing here?" He replied,"I don't know..."

Appa said,"So we gathered here today to discuss on Jaemin's and Changmin's marriage..." I said,"Appa!" "Behave Jaemin ah,it's something that is set." Uncle Shim said,"Jaemin ah when do you want the marriage to be set on?" "Uncle Shim!Not you too,I thought you would reject this arranged marriage." "Jaemin ah,you know it's for your own good.Moreover me and auntie has been seeing you grow up since young." "But...but...Auntie Shim!" "Mianhe Jaemin ah.." Changmin said,"So are we given the rights to decide on the date..?" Umma said,"The earlier the better..." I interrupted,"Let's put it next year then." Appa shouted,"Jung Jaemin!" Uncle Shim said,"It's settled then..." Appa said,"Misoo hyung sorry about my daughter's behaviour." "Kwenchana,I treat her like my own daughter too."

After the dinner ended,auntie shim said,"Why not let our Changmin send Jaemin home?" Soo Changmin and me are left alone."Changmin oppa.." "Neh?" "Let's hang out more often.." "Why so sudden?" "Ani..." Suddenly a strong wind came,and I shivered a little,oppa took off his blazer and put it over my shoulders. "Gumawo.." He smiled.I said,"oppa thanks for liking me,but I'm sorry that I haven't realised my feelings yet.." "Gwenchana,I'll try my best to capture your heart." Suddenly he hugged me and said,"Jaemin ah,thanks for bringing colours to my life." "Oppa thank you for protecting me every time." "Let's go home shall we?" "Neh..."

Kai POV:

Meanwhile I was in my room,umma knocked and she came in.She said,"Jong in ah,I think it's time you have a partner.Me and your appa has found one for you." "Umma!how many times have I told you..." "You're going to be engaged to her?" "BWOH?!" "Neh,so get ready." What is this,umma has found a wife for me?a WIFE....What about my feelings towards Jaemin?....

Sorry for short update..So the ending is decided then.It would be with Changmin.Thanks for supporting and have a nice day!