Something different

You're Special

it has been 5 months since I joined UKISS. first time,it's a difficult time for me and Hoon to be accepted by the fans. we also feel depressed since Kibum and Alexander leaving UKISS. it felt like we were stealing their positions. that time was very difficult for both of us.

but that was before, the situation is much better now. the fans slowly are able to accept our presence. they (UKISS) also began to accept us, even though I knew they were the most opposed about Kibum and Alexander. Now I found a new family that different from Paran. now I'm getting used to the crowded and crazy situations.


Soohyun, the childish leader and always doing weird things. but behind it, I was surprised by the incredible power of his voice. my friend Hoon, he has a soft voice and contrary to his body. He and Eli better become a trainer Gym with that body. Eli is my closest friend. we always talk about our rap part. another rapper positions filled by our youngest member, Dongho. I knew him, he was the member who often discussed. first I thought he was purposely form a cute image. but it turns out he is just a child. I worried about his future. Our main dancer, Kiseop. well, I must admit I'm jealous of his body and his dancing skills.

the last member is Kevin. one of the Main vocal. He have a soft voice and perfect dance movements. plus his appearance that could make the fangirl going insane. I think he's the member who the most comfortable to approached. although facing him makes you intimidated, but his personality very gentle. who can resist his smile?


okay, enough for the introduction. now it's time for practice. Hoon and I still have homework to memorize the dance of a few songs. we have to start training earlier than other members.

I parked my car in the parking lot. when I turn off the car, I saw someone I knew walked toward the elevator.

"Kevin!" I called him and he startled

"oh .. Jaeseop ~ ah .." he smiled.

"Let's go together" I said, taking the bag in the back seat. I saw he stop to wait for me.

"yo, what makes you come so early?" I approached him "let's go" I said. we got into the elevator who had been open.

"hyung told me to come early .. hooahhmm" he closed his mouth. i think he still sleepy.

"For what?" I pressed the elevator button

"I do not know .. ah ~ I still want to sleep" he rested his head on the elevator door and closed his eyes.

I watched him, woah .. how can a man have a face like this?

but hey! .. his standing position is rather dangerous. what if the elevator doors suddenly open? I saw the elevator almost reach to the floor that we were headed.

"Hey .. we are almost there" I said. no answer from him. seems he fall asleep.

I move to wake him up, but suddenly the elevator doors open.

"hup!" I catch his waist just as he was about to fall.

hm? is this a man's waist? his waist is too slender.

when I look at him, he's there looking at me with a  surprised face. we both froze and he burst out laughing.

"ahahaha .. yaaaahh! that was.." He tried to stand up. "hahaha .. ah ~ embarrassing"

i don't really hear what he say..

it's just...

"Jaeseop ~ ah .." his calling surprised me, quickly let go of  my hand from his waist.

"y .. yah! .. how can you sleep in the elevator door?? it was dangerous!" I scolded him. I just realized that this guy is really careless. I saw him stumble when walking for several times.

"ehehe .. I fell asleep" he bit his tongue and smiled. "thank you, if you didn't catch me, I would have .. heikh!" he laughed as he pretended to strangle his neck.

"it's a miracle you can get here safely." I rubbed his head. "next time you have to be careful"

"Okay, see you later" he turned and left.

I walked into the exercise room and stopped at the door. I put my hand on my chest. still, i can feel my heartbeat is running.

what was that?

 

 

 

#Fiuhhh (-_-) finish the first chapter
it's hard for me to write a story
so the next chapter will probably take a little longer
please be patience (- .. -)

how many KissMe here??(' . ')