What the..??

You're Special

I apologize for being late updating next chapter ..
This my final term so I have'nt got time to continue the story

 

***

"Hey I'm kevin ^ ^ .. hm? With whom I speak? Well I was talking to the beauty in the mirror .."

"Yes .. myself! Hohoho hm .. my hair a bit messy .. okey .. chankeumannyeo .." straighten his hair out of his eyes while using his phone as a mirror ..

"Ah .. ippuda!" He smiled and held his cheek.

"Hyung! Stop playing around .. why hyung (manager) has not been here?" the young member who had been watching him finally opened his mouth.

"Bullaah .. ah .. I'm bored .." kevin lowered his mobile phone .. his smile disappeared. "Dongho! You also stop playing the game!" He pointed to the phone that located on the table.

"I've just finished off the last (T_T) .." he answered.

"But why hyung told us to come so early huh?" kevin mumble

"Oh! Maybe we will be given a bonus!?" Dongho looked up.

"Bonus!? Really???" kevin asked enthusiastically

"Aa .. we're already working well lately .. yeyyy!" he realized the crowded schedule lately.

"Yeyyy! (>_<)" they both hugged each other and jumped in the manager room..

   (-_-) ckck

".. But hey! I tought you can't just wake up in the morning?? "kevin stop jumps

"I'm sleepy anyway .. but when I saw you in the elevator with Jaeseop hyung, i'm totally awake now .." he said innocently.

"Jaeseop ...? Ah! When I'm in ...!" Kevin put his arm pretend like he was hugging something "you see..??"

"Aa .." Dongho nodded ..

"Yah! That's not what you think!" Kevin releasing his arms from Dongho.

"I know .. I'd take the stairs .." he turned back memories .. he came first and was forced to take the stairs.. but when he opened the door he saw two people he knew were in a strange position .. "I was surprised .. you two are hugging like in the drama .. " he explained ..

"hugg ....!?" kevin's face blushed. He opened his mouth to clarify but Dongho cut.

"araaa..I heard everything anyway .." he replied nonchalantly. "But hyung ~ how could you sleep in the lift doors??" He narrowed his eyes at Kevin.

"What? Hoo .. look who's talking .. you even sleep at breakfast .. you know?"

"Ehehe .." he just smiled sweetly at Kevin

"Ehehe .." Kevin smiled back. they know they are the same.

suddenly they were startled by the sound of the door open

"Ah .. mian .. you guys wait so long??" manager hyung entered in haste.
"You have additional schedule this afternoon as a guest .." he grinn



***

AJ POV

hhh .. hhh .. hhh "ah .. I'm tired" its finally over ..I lay on the floor with sweat pouring.

hoon stands to take a dry towel on the table ..He threw one at me.The towel fell right above my face and I was too tired to just get rid of it. This additional training really made me exhausted. Luckily today is the last day we have to do it.Overall we both had mastered the main songs of ukiss.

"Jaeseop ~ ah, i want to workout in the gym later, you want to come?" Hoon open a bottle of mineral water and drink it.

I remove the towel from my face and stared at him in disbelief.

"What? its an offer, if you regularly work out, your stamina will improve. Do you know that the human body is so amazing???" he explained with glowing eyes.

"I don't care, I've had enough of this exercise." I said breathlessly.

to hell with stamina, my body has reached its limit and what I need right now is rest.

I turned to hoon who began lifting weights. "You ...! Ah whatever .." I'm lost.

I walked over to the table to take the mineral water. Somehow I felt a strange feeling. Its like i see something strange in the corner of my eye. I look into the corner and saw two people that I knew were sitting while hugging their legs.

"HWAAAA!!" I gasped in shock.
 

"wha..? HWAAAA!!" hoon as surprised as me "ah .. kamchagya! Kevin, Dongho! what are you two doing there?? since when are you in??"
they just quietly with a blank stare.

"Helloooo ... are you guys still alive?" He waved his hand in front of Dongho face

I walked up to Kevin and rubbed his head "Kevin, what's wrong?have you met hyung? what did he say?"
he looked at me

THUMP ah this feeling again

"Hyung .. hyung is cruel ..." his eyes filled with tears.

unconsciously moving my hand towards him

"LEADER IS COMING!" soohyun hyung voice startled me. I quickly pulled my hand back. what the ...? What the hell am I going to do?

"HYUNG!" Dongho, who had been silent, got up and ran to the leader

"Why? Why? What's wrong??"

"I ... I. .. I DON'T WANNA GET INJECTIONSI" he yelled


            . . . . . (O.o)


"WHAT!!??"

***

 

Err.. yeah you're right (TT.TT) my English was terrible

I hope you can follow the story