Baby

Midnight Walk

 

It was almost midnight, Sumin was reading a book on her bed. As it was late she was wearing comfortable clothes, a opened cowboy blouse with a top, shorts, socks and a hair bun. Pretty simple.
Suddenly her phone rang. It was her boyfriend. No Minwoo.
-Yeoboseyo
-Baby why are you still awake?
-First, i told you i dont like it when you call me baby, and second, why are YOU awake mister?
-I just came from practice.
-Oh, did you arrive safely?
-Ne, but, i was looking for my cap and remembered i left it at the entrance of your building yesterday.
-But you werent wearing a cap yesterday
-Well... When i was waiting for you i noticed it didn't match my  clothes so i left it there... yes...
-Ok... so, what do you want me to do?
-Can you go get it for me baby?
-Only if you stop calling me like that.
-Araseo araseo
-Ill see you on the weekend, saranghae!
-Ne, saranghae
Sumin put on her blue converse, checked her look quickly on the mirror (she didn't want to bump into someone looking like she got out of her apartment after a week), and went downstairs, but stopped walking and widened her eyes at the view.

MINWOO'S POV
After the practice I decided to surprise my girlfriend by visiting her since I had been missing her all day long. When I arrived at the building I called her, even hearing her voice made my hearth beat fast. When I hung up I put my hands in my pockets, leaned on a wall and watched the scenary. It was pretty dark, maybe I was being selfish, asking her to come outside at this hour. What if she is tired? What if she gets sick because of the cold weather? No, I wouldn't let anything happen to her.
I was absorded in my thoughts when I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. It was her. She stopped and widened her eyes at me.
I couldn't hide my happiness and smiled. She is just so perfect, even with the simplest clothes she looked beautiful. Kind of y and innocent at the same time, can't really describe it. She is my everything.

Sumin stayed like that for a few seconds and then ran to her boyfriend, jumping and wrapping her arms and legs around him. 

-You didn't say you were coming!

-Just wanted to surprise you.

Minwoo held her by the waist and kissed her forehead.

-I was thinking, why not to have a walk. Just you, me and the moon above us.

-At this hour?

-Well... I said the moon, and it won't stay there tomorrow morning so...

-Humm, I'm not dressed for a walk.

-How can you reject my offer, this only comes once a year! One. Two. Thr...

Minwoo smiled joking.

-Wait!! This is so unfair, how can I say no when you smile like that.

She got her feet on the ground again. Minwoo opened the building's door.

They linked arms and walked slowly. The moon was bright and in the cold weather only their footsteps and some cicadas were heared.

-Why did you come all the way here. Aren't you tired from practicing?

-Not enough for visiting you baby.

-Aish! I told you I don't like it when you call me like that.

Sumin walked faster pretending to be upset, her boyfriend reached her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Resting his chin on her shoulder.

-But you make me want to protect you, just like a baby.

He kissed her cheek.

-I can't be upset with you.

They continued walking, now hand by hand until they arrived at a park.

-What's that?

Sumin said pointing at a flyer on the ground.

She picked it up and read it.

It was about a beauty contest for babies. There were some pictures of babies.

She stared at it pouting her lips.

-Oppa, this is going to sound weird but, how many children would you like to have?

Still holding hands he turned her to face hi, and placed his other hand on her tiny waist. She was looking at him with curiosity.

-Humm...

He looked at the sky pouting while thinking about it.

-Ten!!!

He answered excited.

-Oppa!! You are such a ert.

-Wae?! I love you, and I really like kids so why not?

-You don't even know who you are going to marry!

-How can you even doubt it?! How many times have I told you that someday we'll get married? Sorry but, you have no option baby.

-That's what you think.

Sumin answered with a smirk.

She ran away from him laughing. He chased her, until she went behind a big tree to hide herself.

"I lost him, kekeke"

She thought recovering her breathe.

Suddenly someone touched her shoulder making her jump in surprise.

It was Minwoo.

MINWOO'S POV

I saw her hidding behind a tree. When I arrived I decided to surprise her a little. I got closer without making any noise. She didn't notice me. Then put my hand on her shoulder. She jumped a little because of the surprise. It was so cute.

I faced her and looked at her surprised face. So beautiful, so innocent, I couln't control myself anymore. Held her shoulders against the tree and got closer.

We were inches apart from each other when a cold wind blew . She cuffed turning to face the ground and put her hands on her chest.

I got worried.

NARRATOR

-Baby, gwaenchanha?

Minwoo touched her back softly.

-Ne, don't worry, it was just a wind.

Sumin smiled. That smile was the first thing that made him fall for her.

-Put this on.

Minwoo took off his jacket and covered her with it, still with a little worried face.

-Oppa, it's cold, and you are wearing a short sleeved shirt, take it, I'll be fine.

-Haha, my baby is so innocent, how can you even think I'm going to accept that when the most important person for me is cuffing?

-Araseo araseo.

-Besides, I don't want my future wife and mother of my TEN children to get sick, it might be bad for the babies!

Minwoo sat on the grass leaning his back on the tree, still holding her hand. She sat infront of him, between his legs with her back on his chest.

-How can you think about that now? We are too young to even think about marriage.

Sumin said while Minwoo started her hair.

-You know I would marry you right now if I could right?

Sumin turned around to face him and looked into his eyes.

-Ne, I know you would. For now resign yourself with this.

She pecked his lips.

-Hey, Is not fair. That's not even enough for a day!

He cupped her face and kissed her deeper. She rested her hands around his neck.

Then she rested her head sideways on his chest and intertwined their hands.

-I love you oppa.

-I love you too baby.

He caressed her cheek.

-You'll never stop calling me like that right?

-No.

 

~THE END~

Uff how did it came out? :S Please comment

YOROBUN SARANGHAE!