Chapter 1

Love Comes Softly

 

Flashback
"Yoochun are you finally heading home?" asked Jaejong as he watched him pack a travel bag. 
 
"Yea" Yoochun happily replied. He had finished his last final exam and after wrapping up some other business he was free to go home. His first semester had been hard being away from his family and living on his own but he had made it through. Not only that, but he had finally found a girlfriend. 
 
"Have you already said goodbye to So Hyang?" Jaejong asked as he lounged on his best friends bed. Even though they didn't go to the same university they had decided to get an apartment together since they were both going to a university in Seoul. 
 
"No not yet she'll be here in a few minutes to take me to the airport," He replied. "Are you sure you're not going home. There's still time for you to get a ticket?"
 
"No, I'll wait a few more days before going. I am not at all excited about going home to be stuffed in a house all break with my dongsaengs," he said "not everyone has such a cute and sweet dongsaeng like you."
 
"That's true," Yoochun laughed "not everyone has a dongsaeng like my Haneul." Haneul wasn't his real dongsaeng, but the daughter of his mother's best friend. There grandfathers had also been best friends. 
 
"Oh just wait until she becomes a moody teenager, she's still only ten," Jaejong joked before their apartment bell began to ring.
 
"That must be So Hyang. Could you get that while I finish packing?"
 
"Sure"
 
"Are you almost ready" asked So Hyang as she entered the room. She looked just as beautiful as the first day he had meet her. Even though he felt foolish saying it, he had fallen in love with her at first sight. She was everything he could ask for in a woman. She was beautiful, smart, caring, and came from a good family. 
 
"Ne, I just need to grab a few more things." Yoochun answered while grabbing his toiletry bag and stuffing it into he suitcase. "Ok, I'm ready."
 
On the ride to the airport, they discussed trivial topics not wanting to think about the time that would have to spend apart, but to soon they had arrived at the airport and were standing in front of Yoochun's departure terminal.
 
"Call me as soon as you land arasso?"his girlfriend asked as she held back tears. This winter break would be the longest they had been apart since they met. 
 
"I will."Yoochun replied noticing her tears. "I'll be back before you even have time miss me."
 
"We will now be boarding flight 177 to Busan. We will now be boarding flight 177 to Busan" came the announcement over the intercom. 
 
"We'll that's me. I'll call you every night."he finished as he turned the board his flight."Oh So Hyang," he shouted "Sarang Hae"
 
Later That Night (Jaejong pov)
 
"Hey did you hear that?" Asked Yu Jin the girl he was dating at the moment. He had decided since Yoochun was gone, he and Yu Jin could enjoy having the place all to themselves. They had spent most of the night watching movies before dozing off on the couch. 
 
"Ani, maybe you're just imagining things after watching that scary movie." Just then he heard the door close "or maybe not," he joked slightly scared. 
Yoochun wasn't in town and no one else had access to the place.
 
"I'll go check it out stay here,"he said making his way to the door. As he rounded the corner he saw a familiar figure kicking off his shoes and dragging his bag behind him. 
 
"Yoochun what are you doing here? What's wrong?" Jaejong asked before Yoochun push passed him to go to his room. 
 
"Is something wrong?" Yu Jin asked having saw who came in. 
 
"Yea I think so. Would you be upset if I asked you the leave early  so we could talk?"
 
"Not at all, go right ahead. Whatever it is it must be really serious for him to come back at 2 in the morning."
 
"I'll walk you to your car. Hold on while I get my coat?"
 
"Kinchana, I'll be fine just go check on Yoochun" she replied while grabbing her jacket and putting on her shoes."I'll call you when I get home" she stated before planting a kiss on his cheek. 
 
"Thank you for being so understanding."
 
"Arasso arasso just go check on him"
 
When Jaejong entered the room he found Yoochun sitting on the bed with the lights turned out. 
 
 "What happened? Why are you back already?"he asked. 
 
"I can't marry her" Yoochun mumbled. 
 
"Nu gu ? So Hyang? Did you get her pregnant?" Jaejong asked. 
 
"Haneul-ah"
 
"What? Haneul-ah?"
 
"They are making me marry her."
 
"Wait a minute start from the beginning"

 

AN:

So that was the first chapter. I hope you like the way it is starting. I mistakingly deleted my first chapter so I had to rewrite it. Anyway tell me about any errors and let me know what you think.