Chapter Seven: Taecyeon's confession

The Beginning Of Eternity

            After dropping Yoona off at her house, Taecyeon head back to his car with his vampire speed and drove back to the house where the rest are waiting for him. He parked my car beneath his room and walked up to them after he locked the doors.

            “How many nomads are here?” Taecyeon asked.

            “I don’t know, but from an insider at the police station Changmin said there could be 3 or 4 nomads in mountain.” Said Seulong.

            “And they were from the pack land.” Said Wooyoung. “Now they are here and the packs are guarding their land right now.”

            Kahi face froze in shocked as imageries appeared in her eyes. Nichkhun held her left hand tightly knowing that she had seen something.

            “Kahi.” Nichkhun worriedly called her.  

            “They’re near… they’re near Yoona house.” Said Kahi in fear.

            “No.” Taecyeon voice trembled frightenly.

            “Wait!” Fei shouted. “We’ll go together.” She said loudly.

            They all nodded their head before they ran and jump onto tree with their powers. From one tree to another, Seulong made a jump with Fei. Nichkhun and Kahi were behind Wooyoung and Taecyeon. The four of them were running with their fastest speed as they could.

            “Dude I can smell her on you.” Wooyoung jokingly said as he ran beside Taecyeon.

            Taecyeon glared at him. He was not in the mood to joke around after knowing the nomads are near Yoona.

            “I guessed you two took another step forward.” Wooyoung jokingly said.

            “Shut up.” Taecyeon said coldly as he focus on his running.

            Wooyoung chuckles before he speed even faster, passing all his family members is just a second. Wooyoung is known as the fastest vampire due to his light slim tone body that gave him an advantage to catches other in a blink of an eye.

            “There are four nomads.” Said Kahi.

            Taecyeon turned his head around to look at Kahi without slowing down. His eyes were even fierce than before.

            Around Yoona’s house, there were four nomads hiding in the dark as they waited for their food. A slim tone male nomad heard Yoona chuckles four house down. He smiles mischeviously and took a sniff in the air.

            “I smell… a special sense on this young girl. And it seem like she’s not alone. We have two women in a house.” Said the Male.

            “Where Myungsoo?” said 2nd nomad

            “Just four house down.” Said Myungsoo with a happy grinned. “It should feed us all especially the younger one. I can smell one of our kind on her.”

            “Shall we?” Another nomad asked desirably.

            Myungsoo smirked at them before he walked toward Yoona house. They ran to Yoona house and hid under the big tree behind her house. Myungsoo walked up to the house and made a jump to Yoona’s room. He smiles as he sneak to his head to her window and watched her browsing the Internet. Carelessly Yoona did not know a vampire is watching her from the window.

            “What are we waiting for, Myungsoo?” Said the 3rd nomad.

            “I like to watch my food a little bit before it goes to waste.” Said Myungsoo calmly. “But it seem like she is different. Her blood, senses, and strong well are very interesting.” Said Myungsoo.

            Taecyeon stopped. “You stay away from her.” Said Taecyeon in anger.

            Myungsoo and his group turn around to see the Im family ten feet away from them. Myungsoo jump back down and smirked as he walked to the front of his group.

            “The Ally Coven.” Said Myungsoo with his arms opened to them.

            Taecyeon glares fiercely at him as he gripped his fists tightly.

            “What are you all doing here?” Seulong asked. “This is not your place.”

            “It’s not yours either.” Said Myungsoo.

            “Let’s just get this over with Myungsoo.” The 4th nomads growled.

            Myungsoo raised their hand and swift it forward. Three nomads charged toward them. Fei and Kahi stayed behind with Seulong, Wooyoung, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon fight with the nomads. Taecyeon made a jump into the air and stomp hard his feet onto the 1st nomad chest. Nichkhun threw his right feet on 1st nomad neck and rip it apart from the body. Taecyeon charged toward Myungsoo while Nichkhun helps Seulong and Wooyoung fight the other nomads. Taecyeon threw a death fist at Myungsoo. Myungsoo grabbed it and jump across Taecyeon to his back. Taecyeon turn around as throw his fist at Myungsoo head again. Myungsoo jump onto the tree and smirked at him. Taecyeon grew angrier as he watched him from the ground. Seulong and Nichkhun ripped the 3rd nomad in half.  Wooyoung struck his fist through the 4th nomad chest and tore the nomad apart. Fei and Kahi pour their special potion on the nomads’ body. The bodies burn in to ash in just a second. Nichkhun slowly walked up to Taecyeon as he glared at Myungsoo.

            “He is one of the Mandate Coven guard.” Said Nichkhun.

            Myungsoo took one last glance at Yoona before he looked back at Taecyeon.

            He gave a smirked, “I see.” Said Myungsoo.

            Myungsoo jumped into another tree and ran away. Taecyeon pursued after him but stop by Nichkhun and Seulong. Wooyoung pursued Myungsoo with his fast speed.

            “Stay and watch Yoona.” Seulong ordered.

            “We’ll take care from here.” Said Nichkhun.

            Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun and Seulong before he released his gripped and stayed behind while the rest chased after Myungsoo. Taecyeon turned around and looked up at Yoona room. Able to calm himself, he jumped to Yoona room and his skin attached to the brick. Taecyeon knock on her window. Yoona turned around and jump in shocked as she saw Taecyeon out the window.

            “Wh—.” Yoona stuttered in shock.

            She ran to her window and opened it. Taecyeon entered her room.

            “What are you doing here?” I asked him. “You eyes.” Her voice was at awe.

            He turned his head to the side and shut his eyes for a second before he looked at her again with black eyes. “I came by to see if you were asleep and I miss you.” He said.

            “I thought you were… wait you watch me sleep?”

            “That’s over.” He cut her off.

            He looked passed me and looked at the bright screen on the desk. “I told you everything you need to know already. You shouldn’t stay up too late.”

            “Well, I want to know more, especially now that I have a vampire boyfriend.” I said happily as I looked at him.

            He chuckles as he looked away for a second. “You need to go to sleep.” He said. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He turned toward the window and made a step.

            I grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking to the window. “No wait.” I said. “Stay with me tonight.” He looked at me in shocked. “I meant, since you don’t sleep you can tell me bedtime stories.”

            “Bedtime stories?” He confusedly said. I nodded my head, hiding my eagerness to have him beside me. “I at telling stories.” He said.

            I dragged him to my bed and pulled him beside me; I rest my head on his arm.

            “Too late to leave now.” I said as I looked at him happily.

            He chuckles at me and slide his index finger down my nose lightly. He pulled my blanket over me, keeping me warm as he held me in his arm. Taecyeon took a deep breath before he began telling me stories he heard back in his days. I listened as I looked at him. Stories after stories, time passed and I eventually fell asleep in his arms.

            The next morning, I woke up and find his gone. I looked to the side and see a note on my pillow. “Get ready crocodile, I’ll be in front of your house by the time you walk down the stairs. –Taecyeon.” I smiled after reading the note and get out of bed. One hour later, I head down the stairs to the kitchen. My mom stood in front of the sink watering the plants.

            I walked up to her, “I’m going mom.”

            Mrs. Im turned around and smiled, “Alright, you don’t have to come to the shop today.” She said.

            “Why?” I asked.

            “I’m closing early today, I have a doctor appointment for my regular check-up.” She told me. I nodded my head and gave her a goodbye hug.

            “Okay, I’ll see you later in the evening.” I said before I break the hugged and head to the front door.

            My mom smiles as she waved to me. I opened the door and see him leaning against his car as he looked at me. I smiled as I walked up to him. He stood properly and smiled warmly as he pulled her into his embrace.

            “Why did you leave without letting me know?” I asked after I broke the hug.

            “I have to go home and change. You were so peacefully sleeping. I couldn’t wake you up.” He said in a sweet voice.

            I shyly smiles as I looked away. He opened the door for me and I entered. In just a second after he closed the door on my side, I see him beside me on the driver side. I looked at him in shocked.

            “How—you…” Yoona stuttered in shocked.

            Taecyeon smiled as he started his car and began to drive.

            “When did you leave?” Yoona asked.

            “About thirty minutes ago.” He answered.

            I smiled and looked straight ahead. Twenty minutes later, we arrived at the school parking lot. He grabbed my hand before I can make an exit and smiled at me.

            “Stay.” He said.

            I nodded and looked out the window. I see Taeyeon by the stair with the photography group. He exited the car and walked over to my side open the door for me. Nichkhun's car soon arrive with Kahi and Wooyoung inside. They parked right behind us. I exited the car and immediately Taecyeon pulled me to his body.

            “You guys really have nice cars." I envily said to him. Taecyeon softly looked at me.     

Nichkhun's Car:        

2010-Jaguar-XJ75-Platinum-Concept-Front-2012 Jaguar XJ - Interior

            Nichkhun opened the door for Kahi. I saw her wide smiles as she exit the car. 

            “Oh my god.” Said Kahi. “I knew this would happen.” She gave me a tight hug.

            I smiled as I patted her back. Taecyeon pulled me away from and back to him.

            “Yah. Don’t be stingy. It’s not like I’m going to take her away from you.” said Kahi as she looked at Taecyeon. Nichkhun warmly smiles as he walked up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

            Taecyeon rolled his eyes at her, “Like you can. I don’t think she’s interest in girl.” He said.

            I pouted at him and slapped his arm.

            “I hope nothing else happen between you two.” Wooyoung teased Taecyeon and I.

            Yoona looked at Wooyoung uncomfortably weird while Taecyeon glared at him. Wooyoung nervously gulp and looked at the school stair. He smiles and waved happily at Taeyeon. Wooyoung quickly walked up to her with the rest of us following from behind. Taecyeon switch to my left and walked beside Nichkhun.

            “Did you catch him?” Taecyeon whispered to Nichkhun.

            “Wooyoung was able to hold him back before he cross the ocean.” Nichkhun whispered back. “We found the Mandate Coven crest on him. He was indeed a member of the Mandate Coven.”

            “Why are they here? I thought they remain in Japan.”

            “I don’t know, but I sensed something has changed. It seem like the Mandate are up to something.”

            I looked at Taecyeon after hearing all this whispered voice threw my ears.

            “What happen? Who did you guy catch?” I asked curiously.

            “Nothing, we’re just talking about a movie.” Taecyeon made up reason.

            “A movie?” I questioned.

            “It’s actually a series. The American series “Doctor Who?”” Kahi helped them out. She glared at Taecyeon to remain silent.

            I nodded believing her words for real. They stopped and Taecyeon smiled suspiciously at Yoona.

            “You have a lot of things to tell me.” Said Taeyeon. She looked at Taecyeon, “May I borrow her for a second?” Taeyeon grabbed my hand and pull me to the side.

            “You and him?” She asked.

            I nodded my head.

            Taeyeon smiled widely and nodded, “See I knew you like him from the beginning. Oh my god, I didn’t know Nichkhun could smiled.” She said in shock.              

            I shyly smiled, “Okay, I admit I like him from the beginning but….” I hesitate.

            “But what?”  

            “But I haven’t hear him confess his feeling to me.” I said sadly.

            “What!” Taeyeon exclaimed. I looked back at Taecyeon and see him looking at us curiously. I covered Taeyeon mouth and put my index finger at my lips.

            “Shhh…”

            “Sorry.” Taeyeon murmured against my hand. I let her go. “So he hasn’t told you his feeling yet?”

            I shook my head hopelessly. Taeyeon shook her head and sigh. A tall mid 30s man stood behind us. He eyes were fierce with his hands resting on either side of his hip. Taeyeon turn around and gulp nervously.

            “Hi Boom. We’re going to class now.” She said nervously.

            Taeyeon smiled nervously at Boom then grab my left arm and dragged me back to the group. We all head to class our classed.

            “What did you two talked about?” Taecyeon whispered to me.

            I shook my head nervously without looking at him as I hide my disappointed face. “Nothing, just some homework question.” I lied.

            Taecyeon felt her disappointed and uneasy feeling as they walked to class. He reached his hand and grabbed my hand; he held my hand tightly. Students in the hallway looked at us like if we were famous idols. I lowered my head and stayed closer to him. We entered our first class, Physic, and sat in the second row. Wooyoung grabbed Taeyeon wrist and pulled her to the third row right behind us. I smiled as I saw Taeyeon shock yet blushing face as she sat next to the cheerful Wooyoung.      

            “Are you free after classes are over?” Wooyoung asked her.

            “Umm… yeah.” Taeyeon hesitate, “Why?”

            “Let’s go to this new museum down the street after you have your lunch. I heard they just open a couple days ago.” Said Wooyoung. “Then we can study together.”

            Taeyeon shyly nodded her head, “Okay.” She said nervously.   

            “Looks like someone is making a confession soon.” I said to Taecyeon. I looked at him, signaling him what I felt and thinking.

            Taecyeon weakly smiled before he looked out the window. I sadly looked down at the notebook in front of me.

            “Let’s have go to the pond at lunch.” He said to me.

            I looked at him and see a pair of eyes smiling at me.

            “I want to spend some alone time without my annoying sister bothering us or taking you away from me like a magnet.” He jokingly said.

            I smiled at his joke and nodded my head. He lean down and peck my lips softly.

            “Ew. My eyes.” Wooyoung teased.

            We turn our head around and see him using Taeyeon left hand to covers his eyes.

            “Please don’t be like Nichkhun and Kahi number two.” Said Wooyoung.

            I smiled at his cuteness. “Don’t worry, you’ll be there soon.” I .

            Taeyeon glared at me, I turn around and hid my face on Taecyeon shoulder. The teacher entered the room and class start for an hour and thirty minutes. During that one hour, I noticed Minho not in class with his usual hatred glared at Taecyeon. It’s strange but I felt his absent affected my a little as I became worried and wonder where he is. All classes were over. Taecyeon and I head to the pond park in the back of the school while the rest stayed in the cafeteria. We sat on the grass twenty feet away from the angel fountain in the middle of the pond. I sat in between his leg and rest my back against his body. Taecyeon watched me eat my lunch as his arms wrapped around me.

            I turned my head around and looked at the smiles on his face. “What are you smiling at?” I asked him.

            He slides my bang behind my ear gently with his right hand, “I'm just curious how I end up with a human beautiful girlfriend.” He said.

            I smiled as I swallow the fruit in my mouth. “Tell me truthfully, do you love me as much as I love you?” I asked him.

            He smiled and kissed my lip softly before he speak, “From the first day, I felt this strange feeling that I couldn’t denied. I find myself drawn to you deeper everyday.” He said in a soft voice. Taecyeon caress my cheek lightly. “I love you more than you could ever think.”

            I smiled shyly as I looked at the grass. He held my left hand. “How are you sure you love me more than I love you?” I said.

            “Because one a kind like us fall for someone, we keep our eyes and mind only on that person even though we haven’t bond yet but it’s like we did and become unbreakable. Like Seulong and Nichkhun.” He said. “Close your eyes.”

            I did what he told me to do. Taecyeon took off the necklace around his neck. I opened my eyes in surprise as I felt a cold dangling object around my neck. “This is a gift from my mom to me. She told me only to give it to someone I truly love and I want you to be that person.”

            I smiled as I looked and held the charm carefully like a precious diamon in my hands.

cartier_Double_necklace_original_img_131

            I looked up at him again as I remembered the bonding he mentioned.  “How does this bonding work? How am I sure you will never change you mind?”           

            “I can’t tell you much about the bonding because it’s where for men to talk. But I’m pretty sure the in my world, we are unfaithful men.” He said confidently. “I can show it as time pass, starting now I won’t let go of your hand.” He smiled as he tilt his head closer to her.

            I kissed him. Back in the cafeteria, Kahi face expression froze as her vision appeared. Nichkhun looked at her, “What’s wrong?” He asked.

            Kahi looked at Nichkhun, “Minho is here and he is very angry.” She said in concern.

            “Where is he?” Wooyoung asked.

            “He’s near Taecyeon and Yoona.” Said Kahi.

            All of them stood and head to the exit until the saw Seulong and Fei at the building.

            “Where is Taecyeon?” Seulong asked with serious tone. “We received a called from Kangin. He said Minho is looking for Taecyeon.”

            “He’s with Yoona.” Said Taeyeon. “I overheard her saying they be at the pond park behind the school.”

            “We need to go there now.” Said Fei.

            All rush out of the building with Taeyeon leading them to the pond park.

To be continue…………………………