Chapter Eighteen: Lets' begin with forever

The Beginning Of Eternity

            With the wedding near by, I spent my weekend and end of school times browsing for wedding dress and heels like crazy. I dragged Taeyeon with me almost to every store in the city and yet I still can’t find any dress. Never had I knew that it would be so hard to have thing gather in two weeks. Seating on the grass on the left side of the school building with him, I inhale and exhale repeatly, trying to relieve my stress. Taecyeon chuckled as he lay on the grass.

            “What are you laughing at?” I pouted.

            “I have been hearing you sighing for the pass ten minutes.” Taecyeon sat up. He slides her bang behind her ear. “What is bothering Mrs. OK?”

            I slapped his chest, “How could you be so stress free when our wedding is in two days?” I asked.

            He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. “Okay, what can I do to make you feel better?” he asked.

            “There nothing you can do to help me. You’re not a women.” I pouted again with my arms cross.

            “Ouch, that hurt.” Taecyeon pout his lips out, acting cute and lovely tome.

            I giggle and slapped his chest again, but this time he caught my hand held it tightly. He moves in and captured my lips softly and passionately. I happily respond as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our kiss deepens as I found his hands began to roam my back. A short moment of lips locking, he moved his head back and warmly smiled. “I think I know a place that can solve all your problems.” He confidently said.

            “Really? Where?” I asked curiously.

            He stood on his feet and held my hands. He pulled me up on my feet. We walked to his car. Seating in his car, I waited for him to tell me the place but he wouldn’t say anything and kept driving. Looking out the window, I recognized the route we’re taking; it was to his house. He parked his car beside the house and we got out of his car.

            “Why are we here? I thought you’re going to take me to a place where my problems can be solves?” I said.

            “Just come with me.” He said with a vicious and confident smiled.

            I continued to follow him into the house, but stopped when I saw Yuri walked by.

            “Hi Yuri.” I greeted her.

            Yuri stopped and looked at me with a nervous smiled.

            “Umm Yoona, may I ask is your mom Bae Yoo Jin?” Yuri curiously asked.

            Taken shock, I shook my head. “Yes, how did you know?” I asked.

            “I was just… when you were in Phuket, your phone rang and the picture of you and your mom appeared on the screen.” Yuri voice stuttered nervously. “You look very much like her.” 

            “Thank you.” I smiles lightly.

            Yuri had an awkward smiled before she walked away. I looked at Taecyeon, who just shrugged his shoulders and walks me into the room with a small river pond. My jaw dropped, as my eyes grew wide like grape. I was at awe. Rows filled with wedding dresses, short and long dresses, and gorgeous heel. I see Kahi and Nichkhun along with Taeyeon and Wooyoung in the room, smiling at me.

            “From that look, I can tell you are happy and problems free.” Said Taeyeon.

            “If you’re going to ask who found all this things; the answer is, not us.” Said Kahi. She pointed at Taecyeon.

            I turn my head and looked at him with touching and happy eyes, “I thought I give you a hand. I tried to matched it with your taste.” He said.

            “Ok Taecyeon, you really surprise me.” I happily said.

            Taecyeon smiled and pulled me with him down to the end of the room where the items are. “Why don’t you try them on? The fitting room is prepared for you.” He showed me to the right corner of the room. I see a thick layer of curtains that can fit three or four people in the fitting room. “I wait for you at the other end of the room with the guys.” He smiled, “We brought games to entertain us, well mostly me.”

            “What about you?” I asked.

            “Lady first. I’m special and if I go first you might be jealous of my good look.” He confidently said.

            I chuckles lightly and slapped his chest before I start with the first dress on the left. Kahi handed me the first dress, I took it and went to the fitting room in the corner. I took off my clothes and put on the dress. I like it, short and cute. After I zipped up my dress, I walked out and step in front of a mirror.

            “Really cute.” Taeyeon praised.

            “Too short.” Taecyeon said from the other end of the room. “I don’t like it.” He pays attention to the cards.

            I hissed and pouted as I walked back into the fitting room. Taeyeon handed me the second dress, by the looked of it I already have a good feeling about this dress. I took off the first dress and put on the second dress, having trouble zipping up the dress, I peek my head out and looked at the girls.

            “Kahi, I need help zipping up my dress.” I whispered to her.

            Kahi happily walked up to me, I turned around and she pulled up the zipper for me. Taecyeon took a glanced at us. I walked out of the fitting room and up to him until I see his fierce eyes.

            “Too revealing.” He disagreed.

            Nichkhun and Wooyoung silently giggle.

            “Don’t be to picky.” Nichkhun , “Picky man are easily jealous.”

            “This dress is pretty.” Wooyoung praised me.

            Taecyeon glared at Wooyoung, Wooyoung quickly looked back at his cards. Taecyeon looked back me, “Another one.” He said.

            I pouted and stump back into the fitting room. “This man, seriously. Just watch, when you’re next I’ll order you around.” I complained quietly.

            Kahi handed me the last dress my lips grew wide apart. This dress is perfect. I love it. This time I don’t care what he says I’m taking this dress. Trying on the third and last dress I tried to zip up the zipper but I couldn’t reach it. I opened the curtain and was about to ask for Kahi help again until I see him standing in front of me. Surprised by him, I quickly closed the curtain.

            “Open up.” He said. “I need to see my bride.”

            “Why are you standing there? You’re supposes to be in the other end of the room.” I said as I blushed behind the curtain.

            “Open the curtain.” He ordered me.

            I can tell his voice was getting impatient. I took a deep breath and open the curtain. I shyly blushed and turned around. He grabbed onto the zipper, his hand began to shake nervously as he tried to pulled the zipper up and close the gap. I turned around and faced him shyly.

            “Whatever you’re going to say, I’m taking this….”

            “I like this one.” He cut me off.

            I looked at him in shocked. What did he just say? Did he really mean it? This dress is almost the same as the second one, well except the design. I love this one the most.”

            “This one is perfect on you.” He continued with his soft voice that I like the most.

            I smiled, “I like it too.” I said. “Now it’s your turn.”

            He flashed a smiled before he nodded. I grabbed his first suit and walked into the fitting room. Kahi and Taeyeon joined the guys on the other side of the room. I waited five feet away from the room. He stepped out to the room. I pointed my index finger at my chin and think.

            “ Something is missing.” I said. “Next.” I smiled widely. I love it when it’s my turn to torture him.

            Taecyeon exhale before he walked back into the fitting room with another suit in his hand.

            “This is so cute.” Kahi said happily.

            Nichkhun peck her cheek, Kahi startle and slapped his chest.

            “He can really qualify to be a model.” Said Taeyeon, impress by Taecyeon body figure.

            Wooyoung jealously hissed, “So can I.” He said confidently.

            Taeyeon ignored him. Taecyeon walked out and stood in front of me. I smiled as I looked at his charming look and figure.

            “Very handsome.” I comment him as I walked up to him and fixed his navy tie. This white tux fit him well; it makes him look like a prince.

            “So this one?” He asked.

            I shook my head as I rested my hands on his shoulders, “Nope, I want to see the last one.” I told him happily.

            He walked back into the room with the last suit in his hands and closed the curtain. Waiting in my favorite wedding dress, I looked at myself in the mirror and tried on the heels beside the mirrors one by one. The first heels did not get through me, so I tried on the second heels. I felt the second heels did not fit well with the dress so I put on the third one. I like it. Elegant and simple, it matches well with the dress I’m wearing. By that time, he walked out of the fitting room and stood beside me. From the heels, my eyes flew to the handsome man beside me through the mirror. I turn around and faced him in surprise.

            “Come on, let’s give them some privacy.” Kahi suggested to the group.

            Nichkhun happily held her hand and walked out of the room. Taeyeon link her arms around Wooyoung left arm and followed behind them. Leaving Taecyeon and I in the room, I was speechless as I looked at him. Taecyeon smiled and bowed like a gentleman at a ballroom party.

            “May I have a dance?” He asked me.

            I couldn’t speak so I nodded my head. He reached for my hands and hold it in a position like waltz dance. We began to move our feet, side to side, back and forth; we dance with no music.

            “How do I look in this suit?” He asked.

            “Perfect.” I said softly. “Very charming and handsome.” I smiled sweetly.

            Taecyeon peck my forehead without stopping our feet. Dazzling around the room, I felt my heart happy beating. He pulled me closer and embraced me.

            “I don’t want another ring. Can you just use this ring?”

            “But that the engagements ring?” He said.

            “I know, but I love this ring and I don’t want you to spend waste money on another ring.” I explained to him.

            “You’re worth everything.” He said to me. “Alright.”

            “Thank you.” I said.

            Another moment of quiet between us, we continued our slow waltz dance in the room.

            “Are you ready to be my wife?” He asked me with gentle voice.

            I nodded my head against his shoulder. He smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

            Wedding scene:                                                                                             

tumblr_lo1w3aYNAH1qhumafo1_500.jpg259052_210095112366024_210078545701014_5

royal-wedding-cake-435.jpg

Yoona: Bride                                                           Taecyeon: Groom

ace+bed-snsd-wedding+dress_20.jpg          bc16f06ejw1e5l6cc8qsxj20g40l5abq_zpse4eb

Nichkhun:                                    Kahi:

247764_541589809220872_559441563_n.jpgafter-school-happy-pledis-love-kahi.jpg

Wooyoung:                                  Taeyeon:

406249_462810197075269_389711785_n.jpg  Glzp5.jpg

Seulong:                              Fei: 

seulong-1st-look-des-2012-03.jpg

            Our wedding is finally here. I sat in the dress room, getting my makeup on and hair done by Kahi and Taeyeon. I place my right hand on my left chest and felt my heart beating nervously face.

            “Don’t be nervous.” Kahi tried to calm me.

            “You didn’t get enough sleep.” Said Taeyeon.

            “I couldn’t sleep all night.” I said. “Thinking about this day all night long.”

            “I know how it feel. This is a once in a life time thing.” Said Kahi.

            I looked at Kahi with curious. “What was your wedding like? When did you get married to Nichkhun?”

            “Yeah, I’ve always been interest in your love life with Nichkhun. You two were the first to get married in the family.” Said Taeyeon nosily.

            “My love life with Nichkhun is… let say full of jealousy actually. A lot of shyness and misunderstanding, but the misunderstanding are not as big as the night before him and I bond. There are times when we flirt and spent time together.” Kahi sweetly smiled. “Our marriage happen in 1880s, but we did not have a wedding like this till 1970. It was because I rejected him three times.” Said Kahi.

            “Why?” Taeyeon nosily asked.

            “It was because I had a vision hurt, worse this time. I see him on the ground, suffering from black mist. I couldn’t see whom it was from or who attack him. All I saw was him fighting for his life helplessly to be with me as much as he could. It scares the hell out of me.” Kahi startles as she speak.

            “So that’s the reason why you rejected him so many times.” I said.

            Kahi nodded, “If marrying to him, yet I foreseen him dying in front of me, then I rather not at all.” Her tones were down. “I don’t want to a day… a life without him.” She sighed before she smiled at me. “Anyway, our wedding was simple. Out in the yard full of red roses and lilac, so the theme was roses and lilac. Fei did everything for me. I was like you really nervous. Sitting in front of the mirror and getting ready for the ceremony, I felt really happy.”

            “Wow, I wasn’t even born yet.” Said Taeyeon.

            Kahi smiled as continued to curl my hair simply. My mom entered the room.

            “Yoona. Yoona.” She called me. “Are you ready honey?”

            “Almost.” I said.

            “Done.” Kahi moved a couple step back. “Okay, dress time.” She walked over to the closet.

            My mom covered in shocked. “Oh my, it’s beautiful.” She said.

            I smiled as I stood beside her. Taeyeon pulled to me the dress.

            “Time is running out, you need to put on the dress. “ Said Taeyeon.

            Yuri entered the room with my wedding dress. I smiles just seeing how pretty it looks already.

            “This is…?” My mom asked.

            “This is aunt Yuri.” Said Kahi.

            “Aunt Yuri?” Said my mom. Mrs. Im looked closely at Yuri, trying to remember the familiar appearance. “She looked like aunt Yuri.”

            Yuri happily smiles at my mom. “I looked too young to be their aunty right? Well, my mother is their adopted mom sister.” She explained.

            “Sorry.” Said my mom. She shook her head lightly a couple time. “You—you just look like someone from my family.”

            I looked at my mom confusedly then at the smiling Yuri.

            “Okay, it is really time to change.” Taeyeon reminded everyone.

            I nodded. My mom closed the door. I changed into the wedding dress with the girls help.

            Outside in the backyard are filled with guests talking and laughing. Taecyeon and his family greeted the guest by the entrance.

The IM's Family cousins: Wonders Coven

Wonder+Girls+Nickelodeon+25th+Annual+Kid

Seulong's close friend: Changmin, Jokwon, Jinwoon, Junho, and Jun.K

Stz3w.jpg1286378109_IMG_2928+copy_filtered.jpg tumblr_kx93we9bkj1qa0us4o1_400.jpg 2pmjunhomtv1.jpgJunsu.jpg

Fei's close friends: Jia and Min

10.jpg

            “Did you take a look at their house?” Bora asked.

            “Yeah, I did. It’s gorgeous.” Said Suzy.

            Daesung and Seungri checking out the women, “Wow their family has such good genes.” Said Daesung. “I’m not even sure if Taecyeon mother is legal enough to adopt.”

            “I know right, the ladies are beautiful and the men are perfect.” Seungri commented in a pleasant tone.

            “And you two are ugly.” Said Bora, giving them an annoying and disgusting look.

            Daesung and Seungri ignore them and continued to look around the yard.  Half an hour later, everybody was in his or her seats. My mom walked me to the beginning of the aisle with Kahi and Taeyeon leading the way. I take my first step into the row. Looking ahead of me, I was astounded by the decoration. It was beautiful, pure as an angel. White lilac hanging on the tree branches, bouquet of white flowers with a hint of light pink orchid place down the rows, and a small pond on each side. I nervously grabbed onto my mom arm as I nervously lift my head and look at my other half, my soon-to-be husband, Ok Taecyeon.  My mom patted over my hand gently. I looked at her warm smiles, “It will be alright. I won’t let you fall. Take a deep breath, Yoona.” I nodded, trusting her words, knowing that she won’t let go of me. The sound of clapping continues to fill my ears as I get closer and closer to the stand. I looked forward, seeing his soft and sweet smiles shivered my heart even more nervous. Inhale and exhale, I count my steps; it has been only 20 step yet I felt as if it was 200 steps. Taeyeon and Kahi parted to side and joined their man.  We stopped. I looked up and my face went awe, it was beautiful. I looked at Kahi, who is smiling happily and gave me a thumb up. I smiled as a thank you to her. I nervously smiles as I looked into his charming eyes.  My mom held my hand toward Taecyeon; in which he pleasant and delighted accept. “Thank you mother.” His voice was soft as leave falling from the tree down to the lake and landed softly above the water. She slowly back away and took a seat in the front, on the right side with my friends and Yuri.

            “We gather here today.” The priest began his speech. “And present the world and you all at present to witnesses the promise between Im Yoona and Ok Taecyeon.” He said happily. “Please repeat after me.” Taecyeon and I nodded.         “Do you take…”

            “Im Yoona.” Said Taecyeon.

            “Ok Taecyeon.” I said.

            “To be your lawfully wedded…”

            “Wife”

            “Husband”

            “To be the one and only one forever, through sickness and health. For better, for poorer. You both will live an enchanted life together as there is no measurement in times. You both will cherish, love, forgive, and care for each other from this day forward.”

            “I do.”

            “I do.”

            “Please present the promise ring to each other.” Said the priest.

            Wooyoung walked up Taecyeon with the ring on the red pillow. Taeyeon walked up to me with the ring on the red pillow. He reached for my left hand and slides my ring into the marriage finger. I did the same to him.

            “I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” Said the priest with pleasant smiled.

            Taecyeon smiled and capture her lips passionately. He carried me up and spins me around.

            “Woohoo!!” The crowds cheered.

The day became night, the band start playing music. Foods are brought out to the tables and wines are serves to guests. After eating, people start dancing on the dance below the stage. Looking around the garden, I see all my friends at my wedding accepted Minho. Jonghyun and Jessica are enjoying each other company. Nichkhun and Kahi are having a conversation with their cousin. Wooyoung and Taeyeon dance goofily on the dance floor, and so was Suzy, Bora, Daesung, and Seungri. I looked to my right, I see Yuri talking pleasantly to my mom. I noticed Taecyeon had been drinking quiet a lot of alcohol tonight. Seeing him holding up another glass of wine, I grabbed his right hand and stopped him.

            “You shouldn’t drink too much. You’re going to lose blood.” I whispered to him.

            “It’s okay. A fun night like this only happens once a while. A little alcohol won’t harm me.” He said in a calm tone as he looks into my eyes.

            I stopped him again and took the glass away from him, “No, I don’t want anything to happen to my husband on our first night together.” I said as I cupped his face. “I don’t want you dry.”

            Taecyeon smiled, “Nothing will happen to me. I won’t dry out. We still need to complete our night.” He voice somehow became seductive to me. I slapped his chest playfully.

            Fei walked up to the stage and stood in front of the microphone stand. She tap lightly three times on the microphone and catches everybody attention. Everybody walked back to their seat and looked up at her.

            “Good evening everybody.” Fei greeted everyone as she held a glass of wine in the air. “I would like to thank you all for coming today… to this special wedding. I would like to thank Mrs. Im for bringing in this beautiful young daughter into this world… into our world. I promise the Im family will cherish her and stand by her side.” Fei looked at Taecyeon. “I had never seen my son this happy in his life.” She said. I turned my head and smiled at him. Taecyeon shyly looked down. “Yoona, I would like to personally thank you for making a better person out of Taecyeon… Because of you, he had change so much. Happier and more cheerful.” Taecyeon wrapped his arms around me. “We are a family now, we stand together as one forever.”

            Everybody clapped his or her hands. After Fei walked off the stage, Seulong entered and made his speech.

            “Taecyeon. Yoona. I wish you two the best. I congratulate you two in uniting as one, forever. Welcome to our family.” Said Seulong.

            In orderly, the family walked up to the stage except Nichkhun since he’s not a talkative guy, so Kahi did her and his speech together.

            “Oh my god, I can’t believe it actually happen. You’re married.” Said Taeyeon dramatically in tears. “I’m so happy for you…. Okay, I don’t think I can continue like this.” Taeyeon wiped her happy tears away.

            “Umm, congratulation? Okay, this is too hard. Umm…” Wooyoung awkwardly said. “I bet you both been waiting for this day, huh? Anyway, Don’t use up the entire energy okay? You guys still have one night to get through. To night will be won…..” Taeyeon walked up to the stage and grabbed his ear and dragged him down the stage. “Ahh. Ahh... That hurt Taeyeon.” He cried like a little baby. “Ahh… Ahh… Taeyeonie…baby…” He begged.

            “Don’t baby me.” Said Taeyeon as she continues to yank his ear and pulled him down the steps.

            “Yoona, my sister.” Kahi started happily. “I knew you will be the one for my brother the first time we met. I’m so happy to have you in the family officially now.” Filled with excitement, Kahi doesn’t know what else to say, “Oh my god, there are so many words I want to say but I can’t get it out of my mouth.” She said. “Anyway, welcome to the family Yoona.” 

            Since Yuri did not want to make a speech, it was my turn to make my speech; I nervously walked up the stage. Looking at everybody before I fixed my eyes on Taecyeon.

            “Today is probably the most wonderful thing that could have happen in my life. Being able to marry the man I love and learn about his world and life. I couldn’t asked for anything more.” I said with passion. “Thank you for accepting me into your world. Thank you for loving me that way I love you. From this day on, I will be the only and always Mrs. Ok.” I smiled with pride. “I love you, Ok Taecyeon.”

            Taecyeon smiled and stood. He walked up to me and pecked my lips softly. I walked to my seat and looked at him. He stood behind the microphone stand and nervously smiled at the audience. He snapped a few glances at me before he pulled the microphone stand up to his height. 

            “Good evening everyone.” Taecyeon began. I smiled widely as I watched him from my seat. “First I would like to thank a few people.” He looked at Fei and Seulong, “Thank you Fei and Seulong for accepting me into this wonderful family. Thank you for giving me time and understanding me like a real son.” Fei and Seulong raised their glass of wine up with smiled. He eyes switched to my mom, “Mrs. Im, you’re probably still surprised right now.” Everybody giggles, “Thank you mom. Thank you for giving me a chance to protect and love her. Thank you for letting her marry me. Thank you for accepting us.”  My mom nodded happily. Taecyeon warmly smiled as he fixed his eyes on me. That moment I knew I would cry as I looked and listened to him. “Ok Yoona, you don’t know how happy am I right now? To officially called you my wife and be with you forever. It should have been me that thank you for accepting me into your life…. I have waited a thousand years for you to be in my life…” His words whispered softly in my ears as my happy and teary eyes looked at him. “It seem like a very long time but to me as long as I can be with you then there is no measure of time. But now you have finally become a part of me, I can finally begin our journey together. An endless journey to this beautiful world and family that will never end, so tonight let our step begin from here on. Let us begin our eternity together.” I shed tears as I held my hand together and place it near my lips. “I love you, Yoona. Forever and ever.”

            Everybody stood and applauded loudly cheering him with his touching and wonderful speech. Taecyeon shyly smiled as he looked at me. He take a bowed before walking off the stage. The band began to play music, starting with medium and uplifting beats. I looked at the man—no my husband approaching me. He stopped and have his right hand out, asking me for a dance. Happily, I accept and place mine over his. He held it firmly and pulled me to the center of the dance floor. The band members looked at each other, flashing smiles before changing the beats to slower and romantic. We stop in the center of the floor; he placed my left on his shoulder—held my right up in the air with his left slide around my waist. We began our first, moving back then forth. Continuing the same rhythm, people arise to the dance floor and dance.

            Kahi seized Nichkhun glass of wine and put it on the table. “Enough for tonight. You drank a lot already.” She said as she cupped his face. “You looked so cute when your face is red.”

            Nichkhun snake his arms to her back, he drew her closer to him. “I think I need to refill myself later.” He . Kahi blushed.

            “I might not be enough for you.” Kahi seductively whispered.

            Nichkhun lightly smirk as he looked at her lips. “You are enough.” He said. He captured her lips softly. “I love you.” He mumbles against her lips softly. Kahi light up with smiles as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

            Wooyoung and Taeyeon are dancing with friends. I hear their laughter. Dancing on the dance floor, our eyes are looked onto each other as we mesmerize this moment. “You are very beautiful tonight.” He said in a gentle voice.

            “Thank you for waiting for me.” I softly said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

            “Waiting for you is worth everything.” He smiled pleasantly. He lowers his head to her left ear, “even if I have to wait another thousand years for your existent, I will continue to wait because I can never love anyone else but you.” 

 

To be continue.............................................