Goodbye & Hello

Maybe it is You (hiatus)

Victoria walked to food court in the mall where Jessica and Seohyun was waiting for her. She walked around the food court searching for the girls.

"Victoria Unnie"

Victoria turned around and saw Seohyun waving and Jessica pointing at the empty seat telling her to come and sit. She walked over and sat in the empty seat smiling at the girls.

"Unnie I heard from my mom that you went on a blind date two weeks ago"

"What really? Yah Unnie why didn't you tell me?" Jessica complained 

"Sorry sorry, I just didn't know if it was worth to tell"

"Why was the guy bad" Jessica said while taking a sip of her coffee

"Kinda, I mean the begging half was great but near the end it started getting awkward"

Seohyun looked a little confused and asked "Why?"

"He asked me I had someone I liked, I said no and I asked the same question back and he said yes. That's where everything got awkward, but one thing I know even if he has someone he likes he agreed to his parents that he will marry me."

"Why? Shouldn't he go after his girl not agrees to marry to you?"

"He said if his parents need help then he will help"

"He must not love his girlfriend strong enough" Seohyun said while looking at her phone

The others looked at her a little surprised. Seohyun looked at both of them thinking *did I say something wrong*.

"I mean if you think about it if you really love someone you wouldn't give up that easily on that person just because your parents asked you marry another would you?"

"She does have a point; maybe our Vic unnie will have chance at love in her married life"

"Yah shut up anyway what about you? How are you and Donghae Oppa?"

"Hehehe gooooood"

"Look at that smile, another amazing wonderful romantic date happen?" Seohyun said while laughing a little 

"Yes, I think I'm falling more and more in love with Donghae Oppa"

"The girl is love struck like the way you were remember when you first started dating Yonghwa"

Seohyun sat up straight to protest "What no I was not like that!!!....Was I?"

Both Jessica and Victoria nodded their head in agreement and laughed. Seohyun whined a little and then changed the subject

"Hay let's start shopping already"

The girls got up and started walking around the mall finding which store to go in to. Meanwhile somewhere at a pool room near Donghae's family bakery was Donghae, Nichkhun and Yonghwa.

"So hyung how's your new girlfriend?" Yonghwa said while hitting the ball

"Jessica? She is adorable and funny how about you Nichkhun how are you and Yuri?"

"I broke up with her"

"What?" both Yonghwa and Dnghae said at the same time

"My parents want me to marry someone else and I agreed"

"Why?"

"They need help; our company is having some trouble"

"Man that "

"Yeah...."

~Flashback~

It was raining that day, Nichkhun parked his car and went out and walked to the cafe where Yuri and him planned to meet. He walked inside and searched for Yuri and found her sitting near the window staring outside. He noticed she doesn't have a drink so he went and bought two hot chocolate drinks and went to her. He gave a smile and gave her the drink; Yuri finally realized Nichkhun was in front of her.

"Oppa you're here"

"Sorry I was late, there was a little traffic"

"Is okay, I missed you, why haven't you been answering my calls lately?"

"I been a little busy, the company is kinda need a little more help"

"Are the sales not going well?"

"My father didn't upgrade many of our phones and computers and stuff. So that means our sales went down."

"I see, well fighting" She said with her two fists in the air

"Thanks haha"

"So Oppa what is the important thing you had to tell me?"

Nichkhun took a deep sigh knowing it was time to tell her

"You see Yuri..."

"What?" Yuri said looking confused

"I'm sorry but we have to break up"

Yuri's eyes widened then she laughed

"Oppa come on stop joking around" Yuri said while giving him a light push on the shoulder

Nichkhun sighed again and said "I'm not joking around we have to break up"

"Wae?"

"I don't want to tell you"

"Ani you have to tell me why. I want to know the reason or is unfair"

Yuri's tears were starting to build up but she tried to hold them back as much as she could.

"Tell me Oppa!!"

Nichkhun looked out the window and then back at his soon to be ex-girlfriend

"My parents told me marry someone else and I said yes I will do it"

"wh..wha..what?"

She couldn't believe what Nichkhun just told her. She looked out the window trying to fight her tears.

"I'm sorry Yuri"

"Maybe if we go tell your parents how much we love each other then maybe they won't let you marry some else"

Yuri got out of her chair and walked out of the cafe, Nichkhun was taken by surprise but then got up and ran after her.

"Wait Yuri"

Nichkhun grabbed Yuri's wrist and pulled her to face him. Both of then were getting wet by the hard rain that was falling. Nichkhun looked into Yuri's eyes and took a deep breath.

"Is already been decided, I'm going to marry to the person my parents choose"

"Wae? huhh isn't there some other way?"

"Is the only way right now to help my parents’ company financially"

"So you are choosing me over a company"

Nichkhun didn't speak, he just looked away in silence. Yuri couldn't hold it in anymore, she hated everything she hated how everything was so unfair.

"I HATE YOU!!!"  Yuri screamed

She then raised her hand and swung it back and slapped Nichkhun's face and left him. Nichkhun just stood there not moving an inch, he then looked up at the sky. *I deserved that*

~End of Flashback~

"Unnie does this dress look good on me?" Jessica asked while spinning around in her dress

"Yeah, you should get it right Seohyun?"

"Yeah Unnie you should get the dress"

"Okay, I can't wait to wear it for my date with Donghae Oppa"

"This girl”

“What I have the right to brag”

“Whatever just go change and buy the dress”  

Jessica went and changed and bought the dress and left the store with the girls. While Victoria was walking she bumped into someone.

“Oh sorry” She said with a bow

“No it was my fault”

Victoria started walking to the girls but something bugged her about the guy she bumped into. His voice it was familiar, she turned around and started walking towards the guy.

“Unnie where are you going?” Seohyun yelled out  

Victoria didn’t listen and walked till she was facing the guys back.  She tapped his shoulder and waited for him to turn around. When the guy turned around Victoria gasped and he had the same reaction.

“Victoria is that you?”

“Haha looks like it really is Changmin?”

“Hay what happened to you calling me Oppa?”

 “Oh sorry Hello Oppa haha”

“That's better"

"Oh who is this Unnie?" Jessica asked 

"A friend hehe"


Sorry for the late update school been making be busy -_-

Well what do you think? Sorry Haesica fans that this was more Khuntoria sided

but don't worry, there will more of them in the next chap, okay :)

Comment please it will help me out a lot.

Thank you <3