First date

Maybe it is You (hiatus)

“The weather today is great, the sun is out and the wind in only about 2mph. The chance of rain is low, about 15%. In overall today will be a nice 23.8 Celsius (75 ºF), a great day to be out.”

“It should stay that way”

Jessica ran over her to radio and turned it a different station and turned the volume louder. Then went to her bathroom and started getting ready for her date. It was her first date with the man she knows is destined her. She changed into a light pink dress that comes up mid-thigh and fixed her hair and makeup. Her little sister Krystal came into her room looking a little annoyed.

“Unnie why is your music so loud, turn it down”

“Sorry~” She went to the radio and lowered the volume and then looked at Krystal.

“Hay what you think of what I’m wearing today? Is it good for a first date?”

Krystal looked at her from head to toe and then shrugged.

“What kinda date is it?”

“We are going to eat at an outdoor restaurant and then walk around the park that’s there”

“Then that is the right outfit since is all calm”

“Really” She spun around to show her outfit out more  

“Yup now go or you’ll be late right?”

Jessica looked at look and gasped “You’re right, I need to go tell Umma and Appa I’m leaving bye”

She ran out of the house and waved bye to her uncle who was working at her family bakery right across her house. *I hope today our first date goes well*

On the other side of Seoul another girl is also getting ready for a date. Her excitement though isn’t big as Jessica’s since this date is an arranged date by her parents. The only reason she agreed to this date is because if they marry it will help their company out finically.

“Victoria sweetheart are you ready?”

“Almost Umma” she said half-heartedly 

“I know you aren’t excited but maybe after you meet him you like him”

“I hope so since may marry him”

“That’s right now come on our chauffeur is waiting”

“Neh~”

Victoria put on her heels and then went and left her room and went down said by to her father and then went to the car.

“Let’s go Ahjusshi”

“Alright Miss”

“Do you know what the weather is going to be like today Ahjusshi?”

“The people on the radio said is going to be a great day but I don’t trust them. From what it looks like to me is going to rain.”

“How do you know that?”

“My pinky feels always strange when is about to rain.”

“Are you sure?”

“Hay my finger never failed me”

“Hehe alright Ahjusshi I’ll trust you”

“We are here Miss”

“Already?”

“Yes, now go”

“Alright, when are you going to pick me up?”

“I am not; your date will drop you off”

“What? Was it my mom’s idea?”

“Yes now go”

“Arasso arasso”

Victoria left the car and walked to high class restaurant. One of the waiters that stand near the door opened the door for her then led her to her table. Her date had already arrived and was drinking his water.  The waiter left and she looked at him for a moment then bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo I am Victoria”

Her date stood up and bowed also and then introduced himself as well.

“I am Nichkhun, nice to meet you”

The two took their seats and instantly grabbed the menu and hid their faces from each other. The waiter came to their table to take their order and finally to two showed their faces to each other. The waiter took their order and left, the two looked at each other then looked another direction.

“Ummm haha is awkward isn’t it” Nichkhun said

Victoria turned her head back to him “Yeah haha” *It feels really awkward*

“You look like someone who wouldn’t go to one of these things”

“Me?” Victoria pointed at herself “I normally wouldn’t but for the company I decided to. What about you?”

“I didn’t want to be here but just like you for the company I agreed to my parents dictions.”

“I guess both our companies are in trouble in some way”

“Looks like it”

The waiter came back with food, he set it on the table and Victoria’s eyes started to sparkle. Victoria looked food but she loved cooking them more, Nichkhun saw her excitement and laughed a little.

“Food gets you this excited?”

“Yes, I love eating and cooking”

“Well then dig in I’m paying haha”

“Yeahhh”

Victoria took bit of her food and then looked back up at Nichkhun and then paid her attention back on the food. *He seems like a nice person*

Now back on the other side of Seoul Jessica was waiting near the restaurant for her boyfriend. As she waited she saw other couples walking around holding hands and hugging, she looked at them with envy. “When is Oppa going to get here?”

“I’m right here”

Jessica turned around and saw her boyfriend standing behind her with a big smile on his face.

“I’m sorry did I make my girlfriend wait too long?”

“Yes” Jessica said pouting

Her boyfriend came up to her and pinched her cheeks

“Ohh I’m so sorry “

“Donghae Oppa stop it”

Jessica pushed him away looking angry, but Donghae just smiled at laughed. He took her hand and walked to the restaurant and just like that Jessica’s anger disappeared. The two found a table and grabbed the menu and choose the food they wanted to eat. Donghae told the lady that was behind the counter the food they wanted and came back to Jessica and leaned back in seat feeling the breeze.

“It feels nice doesn’t it?”

“Yeah..Oppa you know right now you look really handsome?”

“Thank you~”

“Oppa you’re supposed to say you look pretty back”

“Really? But why would I say that?”

“Yah Donghae Oppa!!” Jessica looked away

“Oh come on I was just kidding, you look extremely beautiful.”

Jessica smiled a little facing him “Really?”

“Yes, you are my funny beautiful girlfriend”

Jessica blushed a little, she was extremely happy. She smiled ear to ear and giggled a little.  Soon the food came and they started eating. Feeding each other and helping each other wipe food of each other’s faces.  When thy finished Donghae paid for the food then walked out to the park close to the restaurant. There were couples from left to right, some were married and had their kids with them. Jessica looked at them wanting to be just like them one day.

“Do you like kids oppa?”

“What?”

“I’m just asking do you like kids?”

“Yes I do, I find them so adorable and also they make me happy.”

“Me too”

“Hay what are you trying to do here?”

“Noting I was just asking”

As they continued walking something wet landed on Donghaes face. He looked up and rain drops started falling.

“Aww the weather man said it wasn’t going to rain”

Donghae took light coat off and put it on top of Jessicas head and then pulled her and ran to the restaurant.

“Well that was fun” Donghae said while brushing off the water from his hair

“I guess…”

Donghae looked at Jessica and smiled a little. He turned her to face him and then held on the two ends of his coat and leaned close to her face. Jessica went back little because she felt shy.

“You’re not having fun?”

“I I I am”

“Good” Donghae looked down at her lips “Hay Jessica can I kiss you?”

Jessicas eyes widened and turned her to right “Wh..why are you asking that?”

“Because I really want to kiss you right now”

Jessica started blushing she turned her head a little and Donghae instantly took both his hands and cupped her face and kissed her. *Jessica what did you do to me? Well what ever this is one of the best first dates I been too*

Victoria looked outside and saw the rain pouring.

“Looks like we aren’t going out there” Nichkhun said a little annoyed

“Umm maybe it will only last for a while”

“Hope so, anyway you have someone you like?”

“Not really right now what about you?”

“I have someone”

“Oh really? Then why are you here on this date?”

“Is because my parents need help”

“But then what about the girl you love?”

“I’m going to tell her soon about us”

“Are you sure?”

“I am but there is one thing I will tell you. I will never have feelings for you. So don’t think of getting all nice.”

“Hay I was only trying to be polite Mr. Rude”

“Whatever” He turned his head looked outside

*How did he turn rude all the sudden* Soon the rain stopped and Victoria and Nichkhun left the restaurant. Instead of being a gentleman and opening the door for her he just went straight to his driver seat and waited for Victoria to get in.

“Well you took you’re time”

“Is something wrong? Why are you all the sudden being so rude?”

“I don’t know; just tell me where you live so I can take you home”

She told him where she lives and he started driving there. The atmosphere in the car was bitter, Victoria just kept looking outside but her curiosity kept bugging her. She wanted to know who the girl he loved is, she tried her best to hold back her curiosity but she couldn't. 

"Hay can you tell me about the girl you love?" 

Nichkhun looked at her for a moment then spoke "Her name is Yuri"

"What else"

"She is a model and that's all  need to know, now stop asking questions" 

"Fine" 

Nichkhun let out a sigh and kept looking at the rode *Sorry but this is for the best* 

Soon they reached Victorias house, she got off and Nichkhun told her to say his greeting to her parents and left. She went inside her house and walked to kitchen and drank some water, While she was drinking her mother came in looking happy.

"So how was the date sweet heart?"

"It was an okay first date"


Well what do you think? I hope you like it. Sorry if is boring right now but I promise I will make it more interesting soon :)

Comment please and tell me what you think Please

Thanks for reading ^.^