2. Kind (?) Yunho, Food, and Three Other Guys

Autumn Nights

A/N: I'm sorry that this chapter is disappointing. But the next one is going to be interesting. Trust me.
Sorry again ;___;

 


Boa was sitting there tied up, her stomach growling like crazy. Suddenly “Uncommitted” started to play from nowhere and it scared her pretty much. She didn’t know what’s happening since she couldn’t see any radios in the room.
She stopped worrying about it for a moment and enjoyed the music. Xiah was her favorite singer, who just signed a contract with her father’s label, and her father promised her that he’ll introduce her to Xiah, when he gets back from his trip to Canada with his…Girlfriend? Boa wasn’t sure what Seokyung was to her dad, but she definitely wasn’t just a friend.

But I won’t be meeting him since I’ll be dead from starvation.

Suddenly she heard someone open the door and she hung her head low so she doesn’t have to face Yunnie the Satan’s son again.

“Are you hungry?” She heard that serious but pleasant voice from before.
She tilted her head up to meet a guy’s eyes. It wasn’t Yunho.
This guy looked a bit unusual, he was the type of guy she would look twice at, if she saw him on the street.
“Yes.” She let out a firm answer, and put on her poker face.
“What do you want to eat?” He asked her with a small smile. It wasn’t actually a smile, he just moved his lips a centimeter upwards.
“Nothing from you, you bastard! If it wasn’t for you asses I’d be at home now, watching anime and eating pizza! Why did you have to bring me here in the first place?! It’s not fair! I didn’t do anything to you!” She screamed at the poor guy.

“Anime huh?” he answered with a sly smirk.
“Shut up! Just shut up! I hate you! Just let me go home!” She shouted, not knowing what happened to her. Whenever Boa was really hungry she yelled at people…When she was younger, she got hit at home for that.
That happened few days ago too.

 

“Don’t give me the attitude missy!” Seokyung yelled at her, slapping her cheek.
Boa cursed under her breath. She hated her. Just seeing her small eyes, fake nose and plump lips made Boa shiver in disgust. She had a need to pull Seokyung’s hair and smack her in the face really hard.
“I hate you so much.” Boa muttered, and ran off to her room rubbing her cheek. The old hag knew how to hit.
Every time she fought with her dad, and the said woman, Boa ran into her room, and hugged her favorite baby pink pillow or her Hello Kitty plushy.
“I hate you. I ing hate you Seokyung. I hope you die. I hope my dad never marries you. You stupid .” She cursed into the pillow.


“Hey. I can’t let you starve here…” He said her and ruffled her hair, and she snapped out of her thoughts. Boa find it quite weird that someone could handle her when she was in this mood. She knew that just resisting the urge to slap her face when she was yelling at someone was quite hard.

“I’m Kyuhyun, and you?” The guy held out his hand, but then he remembered that she was tied up, so he quickly put it in his back pocket, hoping that she didn’t notice.
“Kwon Boa.” She said in a cold tone, and signaled him that she doesn’t want to talk to him at all.
“Nice to meet you.” Kyuhyun bowed a bit, and got out of the room.
“Well it wasn’t nice meeting you.” She whispered when he wasn’t able to hear.
Boa stared at him, as he was going up the stairs. She despised them all. She was also afraid of Yunho…If they untied her she’d probably strangle one of them.

 But there was something intriguing about both of the guys she saw. The way they walked, the way their smooth lips formed into a smirk…The way they looked at her.
She let that thought go away, and she concentrated on the woman’s voice from the radio.
It’s time to relax a bit with Boyfriend’s new song ‘I Yah’. Enjoy…”

Are they playing my favorite songs on purpose?

Boyfriend was quite a new band, and she knew one of the members personally which made her happy.
They didn’t hang out, but Boa’s cousin Ayoung had crushed on him for ages, and when they finally got together, she introduced him to Boa.
They talked a bit, and that’s all, but now that he’s famous she cherishes that small talk they had. It sounds quite shallow, and Boa really wasn’t like that, but just like every teen, she thought that personally knowing a celebrity is amazing.
Since her dad was a CEO of a music company, people expected her to know a lot of famous people but it really wasn’t true. He didn’t introduce her to anyone, and he just complained about the staff and some performers.

She got lost in her thoughts again, when a loud thud scared her.

“JUNG YUNHO. YOU BETTER COME HERE RIGHT NOW OR I’LL CHOP OFF YOUR TOES ONE BY ONE AND FEED THEM TO MY FISHES!” She heard someone yell. That voice wasn’t familiar to her at all.

“What’s wrong hyung?” She heard Yunho’s voice and shivered. The attractive man made her uncomfortable.

Okay.Wait.What?
Is there another one?


“YOU’RE ASKING ME WHAT’S WRONG? THAT POOR GIRL’S STARVING IN THE BASEMENT?!” The guy screamed at Yunho.
He sounded like a mad wife, and that thought made Boa giggle.
She mentally slapped herself when she found herself giggling in a serious situation. She could be killed any second now.

“I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE CARE OF A CORPSE, YOU UNDERSTAND? WHY THE DID YOU EVEN DRAG ME INTO THIS?!”

“Don’t give her anything…She’ll survive without food for a one day, trust me.” Yunho said calmly, but you could see fear on his face. Seeing one of his best friends furious was the worst thing that could happen, because even though he had a bad temper, he was never like this.
The feminine man Yunho was facing was quite scary when he was mad.

Yunho didn’t like to fight when he drank (unlike other people), and if he didn’t drink a whole bottle of soju an hour before, that fight would’ve became physical.

“She’s a woman, Yunho…” The older sighed.

So what if I’m a woman. Does that make anything different?

Boa eavesdropped their conversation, and that particular ‘She’s a woman really offended her.

If I’m a woman, that doesn’t mean I’m weak or something...ist bastard.

She puffed her cheeks. She did a lot of cute actions when she was angry, and she wasn’t aware of that.
 
“So what if she’s a woman?” Yunho didn’t give up. He was still stubborn as hell, just like Boa.
She kind of felt like he read her mind.

“You know my dear friend…” The feminine man put his hand around Yunho’s neck affectionately, as if they were a couple. He was quite intimidating, but Yunho had to learn how to put up with that.
“Women…They are confusing. Really confusing. They stop eating to get thin, just because of a guy they like…They diet so that they can slip into their favorite jeans they wore three years ago…They stop eating when they’re told that they’re fat.
What if she didn’t eat, huh Yunnie?”

“And maybe she did.” Yunho opposed.
“But you don’t know that. So order a pizza or something and get down and give her something. Understood?” He tightened his grip around Yunho’s neck.
Yunho just nodded.
“But…We can’t order a pizza…What if she starts to yell and the pizza man..” Jaejoong asked, walking into the room fixing his hair.
He was obsessed with it these days.
The feminine man put his plush lips on Yunho’s cheek and placed a kiss.
“He’ll find his way.”
“Go away Heechul…” He pushed him a bit, and the older smiled seductively.

Few minutes later, Yunho got down to the damp basement, trying hard not step into a puddle, and mess up his new shoes.
“Honey. Dinner’s ready.” He stared at Boa who just ignored him, and he put the bowl on a table beside the chair.
“I’m not taking anything from you, you bastard.” She repeated the same sentence she told to Kyuhyun, but this time she sounded a bit absent, just like she wasn’t listening to him. She stared at one spot, and it freaked out Yunho.
That was a part of her act.
She was supposed to pretend that she’s gone insane. Of course, that idea wasn’t really the best, but she couldn’t even think of something good in that state.
She just wanted to eat, and then cry herself to sleep, just like usual, not put up with this .
He shook her shoulder, but she continued to stare at that one spot.
“Don’t touch me.” Boa said.
Yunhp panicked. Heechul will kill him.
Heechul didn’t know Boa, nor he cared that she was locked up there.
But his rule was:”Treat her good, or you’ll die.”
And starving someone wasn’t really a good treatment. Okay, neither the locking up was, but what Heechul specifically meant was not to do anything inappropriate…If you know what I mean.

“Take it when you get angry.” He hurried out of the room.

Boa shifted her gaze and looked at the food.
Ramen.
It smelled really good and her stomach growled once again. But the actual problem was: She couldn’t reach it.
She tried to struggle and free her hands, but it didn’t help at all.
“UGH.” She groaned.
Suddenly she heard footsteps and Kyuhyun was there.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.
“Untie me. I want to eat.” She ordered him, looking him right in the eyes.
“I can’t do that…But I can feed you.” Kyuhyun answered, tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear.
She got goose bumps from the contact. Nobody did that to her.
Ever.
Of course, she had a boyfriend once few years ago, but they didn’t last long. They shared a few kisses, and that’s it, they stopped going out. He wasn’t really romantic or anything, and he was even a bit awkward with her.

“No.” She uttered. Feed me? Is he insane? We’re not a couple or anything similar.
“How are you planning to eat then?” Kyuhyun was amused with Boa’s behavior.
“Untie me, and I’ll eat.”
“I told you Boa…I can’t do that…” He smirked.

Boa thought about his suggestion again.
“Okay.” She surrendered quietly.
He took a bowl in his hands, and fed her bits of ramen.
She closed her eyes when she tasted the ramen.
Food.Finally.

“There…Was that really hard?” Kyuhyun asked her, placing chopsticks in the empty bowl.
“Thank you.” Boa whispered.
“You’re welcome, but you should thank Yunho too…He made this himself.” He smiled a bit and exited the room.
Why did I say thank you? I’m acting dumb. Boa…He kidnapped you. He could kill you. And you thanked him. You thanked him you .
She argued with herself a bit, going back to her usual state of mind
Few minutes later Yunho came back to the room with Heechul behind him. Seeing Boa smiling was weird, but weight fell of his chest.
“Boa I-“ he started but soon got cut off by the said woman.
“This was the best ramen ever. Thanks Yunho.” She said. She never thought that she’ll thank him. 
He smiled when she said his name. It sounded so special.
He mentally scolded himself for thinking so.
“But I still hate you, ‘cause you’re an . Why don’t you let me out?” She asked, and Heechul behind Yunho started to laugh. They thought that she was joking, but she was quite serious.

Yunho laughed too, relieved that she’s okay. Heechul scared him when he said that Boa could die, because he’d get arrested then…All four of them would get and then Heechul would cut him in half. Literally.

“How do you know so much about women hyung?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked, coming into the room, followed by Jaejoong who was fixing his blond hair. Boa scanned him from head to toe. He was stunning, just like the rest, and for a moment, this looked to her like a weird family outing, not like she’s been kept in a basement which smells of alcohol.
Why did everybody loosen up? She was surprised. The first thought that came to her was They did drugs.

“My grandmother and my mother are amazing…They’ve raised me well. Not to mention I have a sister too, so I was surrounded by girls when I was young.”
“You start to look like one too.” Jaejoong joked. All of them ignored Boa’s presence but she didn’t mind at all, she tried to loosen the ropes and struggle out of there, but she did it slowly, trying not to be seen.
She stopped and looked at Heechul.
He kind of did resemble a woman. Wearing a pink dress shirt, tights, and his hair in a messy ponytail, and he even had a bit of eyeliner on his eyes.
“Sorry hyung.” Jaejoong muttered when he realized what he actually thought of what he had said.
“Hah. It’s okay JJ…Women are beautiful.” He smirked and winked at Boa’s direction. With that, he turned around, climbed the stairs, and exited the dark room.
Yunho leaned in. Boa was afraid that he’ll hit her again, but he kissed Boa’s temple and then casually walked out of the room. She cursed at him and flustered.
When did I start cursing so much?

“Sleep well.” Kyuhyun said and exited just like the previous two.

But Jaejoong stayed.
“You’re adorable.” He pinched her cheeks.
“Why is Yunho so nice?” She asked him in a quite curious childish tone.
“Alcohol. It’ll wear off tomorrow.” Jaejoong smiled softly and ruffled her hair…He looked like he was pondering, and he even nodded once, before going out of the room leaving Boa alone.
“Nighty Night.” He smiled before closing the door.

It’ll wear off tomorrow? And how the am I supposed to sleep like this?



                                                            
  # # # #

Sorry for the ty update, but please, do comment and tell me what should I fix here.
Love y'all. ♥