R A I N

Simple Love

Junsu went out of the taxi and walked to a familiar house near a vacant lot. He stared at it as precious memories started playing on his mind..

He suddenly felt drizzles tapping his shoulders, he looked up at the sky and closed his eyes feeling the cold rain pour down on his face with his tears. He bowed his head as he opened his eyes, "Taeyeon-ah~"

 

-------------------

Junsu opened the door and switched on the light. He placed his things on the floor and sat down on the sofa beside the door.

He looked around and started to wonder, "how come everything's clean?"

 

He stood up to examine every part of the house, "what's wrong in here? how come there's no dust or dirt when no one is visiting this house aside from me" he asked himself as he shivers from the cold wind outside the window.

"it must have been Taeyeon who cleaned everything here.." he paused and laughed, "..pabo, Taeyeon is already dead, how can she clean all of these when she's already in heaven? hahaha.. pabo... pabo.." he hits his head harshly and laughed with tears.

 

Suddenly, his vision became blurry and slowly turned to pitch black.

 

................

 

When he opened his eyes, he was already on a chair, hands and feet are tied. He looked around and saw a petite girl in a white night dress sitting on a chair not far from where he was tied.

 

"who are you?"

"shouldnt i be the one to ask you that?" the girl asked back as she slowly stood up and walked to him.

Junsu's eyes widened when the moonlight hits her face and it was already visible for him to see, "TAEYEON?!"

the girl took one step backward and her jaw dropped, "y-you know me? you know my name?"

 

"ani.. anio.. its impossible" Junsu shook his head and sighed deeply, when he looked at her again, she was having a what-are-you-talking-about look.

"who are you and what are you doing at these house?" he asked again

 

Taeyeon looked down and sighed, "i dont know, when i woke up.. i was already at this house and.. i cant remember what happened before" she looked up at again and Junsu saw her eyes became teary

 

"but.. Taeyeon died 10 years ago.. its impossible that you are the Taeyeon ive known" Junsu uttered. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and chuckled a bit, "there's many Taeyeon in  the world, not only me, duhh"

 

"but you look like her" Junsu uttered again and recieved a throaty laugh from her.

"you're crazy" she uttered coldy and rolled her eyes again.

 

Junsu sighed deeply, "yeah.. i think i am.. uhmm.. can you please untie me now? my fingers are turning numb already"

 

Taeyeon nodded and untied him.