H A T E

Simple Love

[3RD POV]

 

"DONT YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR FATHER KIM JUNSU!" Mr. Kim yelled as he points his index finger at his son. Junsu smirked before he kicked the lampshade on top of the side table.

 

"FATHER?! you call yourself a FATHER?!" Junsu tried to control his tears, "since when did i a have a father? i dont remember anyone whom i call father"

 

"oppa.. stop.. please" Jini held Junsu's arms to calm him but Junsu shove her hands away.

 

Junsu's tears fell slowly as he walks to his father, "FATHER is a big word, Mr. Kim.. and i think you're not deserving to be called one"

After saying those words, he felt his cheeks turned hot and his head turned to his right. He sighed deeply and glared at his father.

 

"i..i'm sorry, son.. im sorry.. i didnt mean to slap you" Mr. Kim held Junsu's aching face as he apologized.

Junsu wiped his tears roughly, "im not going to endure these pains anymore.. you always do this when you're mad.. you are really different from my real appa.. you are a piece of who cant get a girl pregnant! mom was right in ing your brother than to suffer in a useless man like you!"

 

Mr. Kim and Jini was shocked with what Junsu uttered, Jini covered with her hand while Mr. Kim bowed his head in shame. "Jini.. he's not our real appa.. you are an adop--" Junsu was cut off by Jini

 

"STOP! you are shameless, oppa.. yes i know that we're not appa's real children but he treated us as his own.. how can you speak to him like that? he almost gave up his life for us" Jini tried to be calm but here tears are falling continously.

 

Junsu let out a big annoyed sigh. He stomped his feet and went upstairs.

He opened his suitcase and threw all of his things on it.

 

"im never coming back home.. i swear!"

 

----------

 

MIANHE if the fic is kinda weird..

comments~ <3